Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) (44878 Views)

Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 09, 2015
azzima:
Don't mind the sore losers. At the least these girls are making OUR Nigeria proud not some illiterate Igbos that were THREATENING to burn our embassy in India within 24 hours if Kanu isn't released. Funnily, it's been 420 hours after the threat but OUR embassy still dey stand like a rock. Amazingly Igbos still throng our embassy there for different consular services.

Calling Igbo's illiterate is the wrongest thing you can say cos therez no evidence to that.
The last I checked on facebook na we dey represent in the written English language online.
You sure have Igbo friends don't you? How many can u see who can't speak English?

Absolutely non.
Even the traders can speak some level of English or at least pidgin. Even if they can't speak it at least they hear it.

Now take a trip down to the other parts of the country and assess for yourself using all the parameters I mentioned above.

Then come back and thank me later for this enlightenment. cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by Ndeewonu: 6:09am On Nov 09, 2015
Godfullsam:
wailers will come and say its because the two Nigerian students were from the north.
i trust dem wilers, they can never see anything good in pmb wink

I guess since Buhari became president, these are the first set of FIRST CLASS students Nigeria has produced both home an abroad. You are the one implicating yourself and inducting Buhari here.

When people say Buhari is a sectional president, people like you want to wear suicide belt and detonate it for him.
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by Ndeewonu: 6:15am On Nov 09, 2015
Dnacode:

Calling Igbo's illiterate is the wrongest thing you can say cos therez no evidence to that.
The last I checked on facebook na we dey represent in the written English language online.
You sure have Igbo friends don't you? How many can u see who can't speak English?

Absolutely non.
Even the traders can speak some level of English or at least pidgin. Even if they can't speak it at least they hear it.

Now take a trip down to the other parts of the country and assess for yourself using all the parameters I mentioned above.

There are certain comments you shouldn't respond to.

Have you bothered to think about why a mad man is the first to call a same person mad?

Why is cut-off mark for Federal Unity Schools in the SE and SS 139/140, while that for the North is between ZERO an 10?

Do not glorify ignorance with a response. He doesn't even know what illiteracy means because he belongs to that category.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by azzima(m): 6:19am On Nov 09, 2015
Dnacode:

Absolutely non.

"WRONGEST"?Now who is more of an illiterate? See English sef!!!!
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by gp6liveth(m): 6:29am On Nov 09, 2015
Congrats to them. Their system of eduction is very easy to make first class compared to Nigeria where lecturers derive pleasure in failing students.

Take me to UK, India... I will make that first class...
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by nobeku: 6:31am On Nov 09, 2015
Bonapart:
The zombie above me already know the truth but always shying away from it cos they're zombies

It's clear that the dullard is president for the north
The dude belongs to the north

So suck it
Efcc at the moment is busy drilling Sambo Daisuki.. Oh, I forgot, Dasuki is from the south... BLOODY BUSHMAN....It will make sense to meet you in person.. I will beat your dead Medula Oblongata back to life like Soul 2 Soul...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by nobeku: 6:35am On Nov 09, 2015
chi4ik4:
this dullard is fast at snapping pictures but slow in carrying out his responsibilities. so senseless & clueless
That dullard is 10000% times more ACCOMPLISHED than your waste of a father...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by carinmom(f): 6:35am On Nov 09, 2015
tobtap:
atleast goodnews from that PLAQUE called northern nigeria
Hmmm! SMH for you
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by nobeku: 6:38am On Nov 09, 2015
moderation2020:

pedophiles on rampage, wetin buhari they peep Inside there? stiff-neck blood sucking president
Sorry... Your jugular will be sucked for the next 90 and a half months... You are FINISHED.. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by ifISLAPYOU(f): 6:39am On Nov 09, 2015
bayinq25:
if olodo dey school abroad wey he get car and good house e go carry first class....stress free,good food never broke...wetin dem won dey think
abi o help me tell them. Even lecturer there go take him time teach u inside class wit gud chairs, A-C, dust free , gud lightening and audio system.
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by otokx(m): 6:43am On Nov 09, 2015
This lie is brutal, first class does not exist in Master's category.

Goodluck shey you see how Buhari is promoting his people.
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by nobeku: 6:43am On Nov 09, 2015
all4naija:
Dullard can't check the certificates by himself to confirm the truth. Those look like Muslim girls to me. Do Northerners like western education? I think that is what they and Boko Haram are against? Bunch of brutes! angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Sorry... You are hereby Officially Brutalized for the next 90 and a half months..Take heart.. It's well..
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by simplisity(m): 6:43am On Nov 09, 2015
Bonapart:
The zombie above me already know the truth but always shying away from it cos they're zombies

So suck it
He knows d truth, but he doesnt want to embrace d truth so that d truth will set him free frm mental slavery. Among almost 60 Nigerians that bagged first class, especialy those frm Malasia, he visited only two bcs they frm north. We r stil watching, nothing changes yet.
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:52am On Nov 09, 2015
Their mates are grandmas in their villages as 6th wives for one pot bellied semi illiterate lordgrin

I said it sharia is only applicable to some groups of people. These ladies are excluded if not why are they not in pudah grin
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 6:53am On Nov 09, 2015
simplisity:
He knows d truth, but he doesnt want to embrace d truth so that d truth will set him free frm mental slavery. Among almost 60 Nigerians that bagged first class, especialy those frm Malasia, he visited only two bcs they frm north. We r stil watching, nothing changes yet.
change is not even in the game at all so let's not just go there
Till tomorrow buhari remains buhari of old and he belongs to the north
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 09, 2015
Kudos to the smart ladies.

But when shall our own universities attract foreign students?
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by Engrpj(m): 7:19am On Nov 09, 2015
@ 2nd Picture... Buhari is like....wetin dey write for the book sef.....grin
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by Engrpj(m): 7:21am On Nov 09, 2015
tobtap:
atleast goodnews from that PLAQUE called northern nigeria

and the best a southerner like you could made was a 3rd class...#Smh#
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by estherdim: 7:44am On Nov 09, 2015
lazy man

Get All type of Timberland Boot, Nike, Adidas, Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by yubarbs(m): 7:55am On Nov 09, 2015
In this pic dulladinho be like 'abeg show me as first class cerfiticate dey be make i see, as i no get any cerfiticate".
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by moderation2020: 8:12am On Nov 09, 2015
nobeku:
Sorry... Your jugular will be sucked for the next 90 and a half months... You are FINISHED.. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..

who is this one, nah only you waka come?

myfriendgetoutofmysight

imbecilic he-diot
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by bewla(m): 8:15am On Nov 09, 2015
Bonapart:

So suck it
when was the last time u pray for Nigeria or its citizens like u and me.

pls let see d good side of orders not fault all the time

we are suppose to b one not the order way round
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by Proudlyjam: 9:47am On Nov 09, 2015
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 9:50am On Nov 09, 2015
First class in what biko...Sharia Studies., Islamic Radicalism or Cattle herding?? Nooonsense!!
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2015
VickyRotex:

Na you first start am!

Wailers don suffer for una hand, even the one wey you think with your mind, na wailers angry

Funny enough Booooohari supporters wail more than the wailers. They have to consistently convince themselves that the mallam isn't a disgrace
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by Iyoma2(f): 9:54am On Nov 09, 2015
Godfullsam:
wailers will come and say its because the two Nigerian students were from the north.
Heheeen na u talk am oh.
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 9:58am On Nov 09, 2015
Ofodirinwa:
upon all the Nigerians taking first class everywhere and setting world records, or is it because these are rare muslim first classers?

The question should be "First class in what?"
If it was anything relevant, trust me it would have been in the article. I hope they didn't go there to study "chapati making?
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by obstead200(m): 10:08am On Nov 09, 2015
Godfullsam:
u have said it all. U dont need wailers to repeat after u
It is because they are from the north.
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 09, 2015
Godfullsam:

You have said it all..... Do you know how many 1st class come out from other regions..... well it might be a special thing in the North, here in the South its no biggie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Gets Debt Relief From China, G-20 / Drone View Of APC Presidential Rally In Bornu State( Photos) / A Caucasian Woman Blocked President Tinubu At COP28 Summit In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.