Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) (29952 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ / Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by estherdim: 8:32am On Nov 09, 2015
we don dedicate baby until u marry

Get All type of Timberland Boot, Nike, Adidas, Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below
Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by eyeview: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2015
So what did she answer when it got to the part where the priest usually ask "who is the father of this child?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by vRendoh(m): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2015
donholy28:
The guy above me is slightly drunk

grin grin grin grin grin grin

My Guy, please explain small!
Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by sinaj(f): 8:41am On Nov 09, 2015
Demigods:

Make lesbiansim no bag you 14yrs behind bars, awon werey!
. Lesbianism ni lesbianism kor

Is it now wrong to compliment someone undecided

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by AzizG550(m): 8:41am On Nov 09, 2015
Shameful !
Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by czarr(m): 8:42am On Nov 09, 2015
Good for her.
#babymamanobecrime
Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by sinaj(f): 8:42am On Nov 09, 2015
grayht:
Chai!
wot I do
Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by Ama80(f): 8:43am On Nov 09, 2015
homesteady:
When the dedication was about to take place, the baby daddy(Mr Flavour) was featuring in 'dance with peter'.
looking for passion. grin

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by sinaj(f): 8:46am On Nov 09, 2015
Dubemkelly:

Yeah and she can work for God regardless...
of course she can work for God nd others,

But u dnt celebrate nd dedicate kids born otta wedlock

U only bring d child for d Father or Pastor to bless

Dunno bout ur choch tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by JOKLEVIZ(m): 8:51am On Nov 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by Skymiyke(f): 8:53am On Nov 09, 2015
homesteady:
haaa! So churches do dedicate babies born out of high profile 'Fornicatious' wedlock?
I was about to ask that?SMH,anyway,money speaking!

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by bugzbunny: 8:54am On Nov 09, 2015
IlekeHD:
Igbo girls and babymama pride
Bloody tribalist
Wasted spermatozoa
Wizkid baby mama frm where?
Davido nko?
Wande coal ?
Olamide nko?
U are a disease on nairaland ILeke

4 Likes

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 8:57am On Nov 09, 2015
sinaj:
of course she can work for God nd others,

But u dnt celebrate nd dedicate kids born otta wedlock

U only bring d child for d Father or Pastor to bless

Dunno bout ur choch tho
Lool, very funny though... So kids born outta wedlock are brought for blessings and the others dedicated huh? Methinks they are all worth it to be dedicated regardless of the situational mode, we dedicate and baptise and I think nothing has changed after the dedication
Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by NRIPRIEST(m): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2015
IlekeHD:
Igbo girls and babymama pride

As usual,Ileke speaking from her a.ss.
Isn't bearing children outside wedlock a common occurrence amongst your people. It's even frowned upon in Igbo land as it's not part of our culture but it's very common in Yoruba land. Even married Yoruba men still make babies outside wedlock....smh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 09, 2015
Where is the pastor and the church where the child dedication took place?

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by sweatlana: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2015
So where is flavour angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2015
I don't think this gel play hard to get before flavor bang her.Ladies always fall cheaply for artistes because they see them flaunt rented money and cars on video,hence,they feel it's all of them that have the money and cars they flaunt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by brainbox2014(m): 9:27am On Nov 09, 2015
Babymama: A recent form of madness adopted by guys who just want to have babies without getting married... also can be seen as a delusive attempt by ambitionless females who desperately want to keep their assumed grip on a man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 9:40am On Nov 09, 2015
Who is talking about fornication? We are talk about dedicating an innocent baby to God. The destiny of that baby is in God's hands,so no matter how he/she was born or what led to their birth,God is interested in their future and so should be handed over to Him.thank you
homesteady:
haaa! So churches do dedicate babies born out of high profile 'Fornicatious' wedlock?

2 Likes

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by miqos02(m): 9:43am On Nov 09, 2015
without a husband ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 09, 2015
bugzbunny:

Bloody tribalist
Wasted spermatozoa
Wizkid baby mama frm where?
Davido nko?
Wande coal ?
Olamide nko?
U are a disease on nairaland ILeke
I don't blame all these guys that are putting these ladies in a babymama way.They prefer already made men to struggling guys.If he marries these gold diggers they will be praying for his death so that they will inherit his property or steal his money because only them will know where he keeps his cash.Therefore,being a babymamas doesn't give them full access to his wealth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 09, 2015
The baby deserves Gods blessings so as not to take a cue from her mother!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by batulakarada: 10:30am On Nov 09, 2015
Beautiful girl with inferiority complex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by OCstash: 10:55am On Nov 09, 2015
Thayay:
OMG!!!.....Mama i made it *in Casper nnyovest's voice, dancing shoki*......I've been booking space for FP since all to no avail. Buhari must hear this; since he has been the president, many of our youths have turned Lie Mohammed of our time fighting tribal war, making FTC and FP to be hard as a camel to pass through the hole of a needle for innocents like us.
But on a serious note, i want us to start discouraging tribal e-war. It does more damages to our beloved country. Imagine the bashings we're getting from our other African counterparts, that we've not yet overcame because of our leaders , now to start tribal war is a salt to injury.
Just like I've amazed my mother by saying two things concerning tribes:
(1). I can marry any tribe.
(2). I don't care if buhari chooses all his cabinets from the north, so far if that's what will change this country for better.
Cuz i don't believe in individuality or tribe, i believe in Nigeria as a whole.
I'm proudly a Nigerian
God bless Nigeria
God bless those who prays Nigeria
And God bless those who are yet to pray for Nigeria lol
May God in His mercy bless all your endeavours in life and I must say am proud of you(a true Nigerian)...#fullyteamnaija

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by maxxhanzel: 11:21am On Nov 09, 2015
Hmmm

Church kee. Looks like an apartment.
Maybe flavour dey shocked #scunk when dem take d pix

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by JJLUV(f): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2015
God bless d child
Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by michaelwilli(m): 11:34am On Nov 09, 2015
Hungry pastors dedicating bastard babies since 1205

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by alaskido(m): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2015
You guys talk as if you are not in Nigeria. You can dedicate your child in any church weather you are married or not. Money talks, bullshit walks. Don't you know the churches of these days are money driven? Even our politicians who steal money and kill people are given front seat in churches during Sunday service. For example former Governor of Rivers State Dr Peter Odili the vulture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by Austine2020: 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
homesteady:
High profile "Fornication" has changed its name to "Baby Mamas". If he feels that u are good to be his Baby mama, why cant he get married to U? A beautiful girl like her is answering a baby mama,what a shame!
Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by tudeyzamani: 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
She use to be my crush that year o .....

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by Bamidele539: 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
Can you kindly drop ur watsapp contact, want to ask few questions from you, Thanks
Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by UglyMe(f): 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

[download Album.] 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood Mp3# / D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third / Okey Bakassi Blames Goalkeeper Akpeyi For Super Eagle Loss To Algeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.