Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) (55942 Views)

Africans That Won The World Cup With France. / Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies / Nigeria Wins U17 World Cup For Record 5th Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by 5instein: 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
tgmservice:
Common sense will tell u those boys are age cheats. How will a single person go to a tournament and score 10 goals when his other teenage age mates can only score as high as 4. And the intensity in which these boys play is not normal for a 16 year old they hardly tire and make mistakes
Yes...but FIFA tested them with MRI and d machine allows an error limit of 3yrs ...so although dy might nt b u-17 they are nt more than 20yrs
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by tuzle(m): 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
Holywizard:
God bless them.
I know 3 players out of the team but i must tell u our captain Nwakali who is frm Oziobodo in Owerri West LGA is 27yrs.

bad belle. Who tell u say we no know
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by Emisco1(m): 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
tgmservice:
Common sense will tell u those boys are age cheats. How will a single person go to a tournament and score 10 goals when his other teenage age mates can only score as high as 4. And the intensity in which these boys play is not normal for a 16 year old they hardly tire and make mistakes
xo CR7 ix 70yrs cox he score more Dan all other striker per season.

when u re good. U RE GOOD to go.. atleast na person score 9before. IF THE BOYS NO PERFORM,U GUYZ WOULD RUN RIOT,IF THEY WIN WUNA GO TILL COMPLAIN

last bullet=> oya throw the ball to him, Mr man oya jug 50rounds with that ball

1 Like

Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by MathsChic(f): 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
gamaliel121:

You "was busy solving maths I guess...lol
You are almost correct tongue
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by gamaliel121(m): 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
MathsChic:
You are almost correct tongue
Nice one...
Me am struggling with one maths course here....
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by fredola77(m): 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
chyka33:
wow,our boys did well...The Nwakali guy could not make it in 2013 but thank God he made it in 2015 and he is still 16.Lol,d guy age they pause......
grin grin grin grin guy wht do u do for a living... Try comedy. I swear Ure goooooood. Kept me rolling on the floor
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by khalids: 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by mart2k(m): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
Holywizard:
God bless them.
I know 3 players out of the team but i must tell u our captain Nwakali who is frm Oziobodo in Owerri West LGA is 27yrs.

Go and report him. Bad belle
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by KelvinKelt(m): 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by jurjur: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
But how dem go carry best goalkeeper give mali just cus say him save penalty? Na our golakeeper merit am abg. Na ojoro
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by pazienza(m): 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
tgmservice:

You have no point. Great talents stand head and shoulders above their peers from the very beginning.

Ronaldinho at the age of 13, scored 23 goals in a single match, playing against his fellow 13 years old peers, in an organized football event.

Learn how to appreciate talents, don't be envious or jealous. Talents deserve only one two things, ie Admiration and appreciation.
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by Samunique(m): 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
Dragonking:
Niger_deltans_always_making_this_country_proud!!may_God_continue_to_bless_the_niger_deltans_and_nigeria...amen.
Na wa o, so this is all u have to say?

Na Niger Deltans play the competition or Nigerians
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by mosefin19(m): 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
Holywizard:
God bless them.

lmao....u sure
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
Holywizard:
God bless them.

lol bros we know na but the main thing is dat he is now a success
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by Perfectwazobia: 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
Congrat
Ini22:
Congrats

I dedicate dis to the world best husband. "MM"
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by sammhi(m): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
parading boys of between 22- 28 years as U- 16 is doing us more harm dan good.
kelechi was in the last team ..so how old was he two years ago? 14 years? I bet none of them has a birth certificate even at that it will be forged one.
where is Fatai Atere today..he played twice in U- 16 ..1985 and 1987.... where is philp osondu...where is Aghaowa.? all age cheats..
we falsify ages to win U - 16 and that is why we don't do well in senior teams.
enough of this hypocrisy and fraud

1 Like

Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by sammhi(m): 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
pazienza:

You have no point. Great talents stand head and shoulders above their peers from the very beginning.

Ronaldinho at the age of 13, scored 23 goals in a single match, playing against his fellow 13 years old peers, in an organized football event.

Learn how to appreciate talents, don't be envious or jealous. Talents deserve only one two things, ie Admiration and appreciation.

stop supporting bad things..... that is why we are where are as a nation....
I refuse to watch any of those matches because O know dey are all cheats....
same with our U- 20teams .....
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by sammhi(m): 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
pazienza:

stop supporting Fraud and outright badness! that is why we are where we are as a nation..fraud everywhere ...even PMB himself is a fraud !!
i refuse to watch the matches as I know those boys are more than 20 years at the least.
eve our U 20 teams is filled with old men parading as U 20. it is a shame and quite disgusting...
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by pazienza(m): 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
sammhi:

stop supporting Fraud and outright badness! that is why we are where we are as a nation..fraud everywhere ...even PMB himself is a fraud !!
i refuse to watch the matches as I know those boys are more than 20 years at the least.
eve our U 20 teams is filled with old men parading as U 20. it is a shame and quite disgusting...

You don't know what you speak of. They all passed FIFA. age detection scan.

You have no point.
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by Ndmichaels(m): 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kelechi Nwakali...
Am I the only one seeing similarities in his way and style of play,with that of one young John Obi Mikel 'then'?
Well we only pray and hope the former doesn't ply the route of the latter.
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by NAJALYN: 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Congratulations Nigeria.
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by Indializzie(f): 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
NICE ONE EAGLETS! NA GOD WIN! wink

Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
pazienza:

Time reveals all.
In the next 3 years, we will not hear of them anymore.
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by tgmservice: 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
pazienza:

guys lik u are d reason why our senior team is a joke. See as millions of nigeria are taking delight in a meaninless trophy. Countries like spain, england, argentina, belgium, brazil, netherlands and others don't win these kind of tournament but they produce the best stars yearly and go on to senior level. But here we are shouting over a meaniniless trophy

1 Like

Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by emeshot: 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
Holywizard:
God bless them.

I know them very well.you are a big liar.if kelechi is 27 years,how old is allwell the eldest brother.you should cover your face with shame you hate agent
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by pazienza(m): 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
tgmservice:
guys lik u are d reason why our senior team is a joke. See as millions of nigeria are taking delight in a meaninless trophy. Countries like spain, england, argentina, belgium, brazil, netherlands and others don't win these kind of tournament but they produce the best stars yearly and go on to senior level. But here we are shouting over a meaniniless trophy

I can as well ask where are the bulk of Toni kroos German team mates of 2007 set? None of them made it big, and this is Germany where they have a world class league, coaches and training facilities, yet only few of those talents lived up to their full potential.

Most of the stars of FIFA under age tournaments don't usually make it big in the future, it doesn't have everything to do with age cheating, which have been since reduced with improved methods of age detection introduced by FIFA, the causes are multifactorial.
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by donvicky2007: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
Holywizard:
God bless them.

if kelechi Nwakali is 27yrs then his senior brother that won the U17 2013 edition is 29yrs or 30yrs....bro na bad belle go kill you.you are among the people that dont say good of our country.
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by donvicky2007: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
[quote author=sammhi post=39841189]parading boys of between 22- 28 years as U- 16 is doing us more harm dan good.
kelechi was in the last team ..so how old was he two years ago? 14 years? I bet none of them has a birth certificate even at that it will be forged one.
where is Fatai Atere today..he played twice in U- 16 ..1985 and 1987.... where is philp osondu...where is Aghaowa.? all age cheats..
we falsify ages to win U - 16 and that is why we don't do well in senior teams.
enough of this hypocrisy and fraud[/quote

get ur facts right it was kelechi elder bro that was in the last team that won the 2013 edition.
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by Emmem005: 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] grin, #Nigerians will surely arise and shine
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by lekan29ice(m): 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
Golden eaglet always make us proud.... congrats boyz
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
Congratulations guys. Keep it up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Kills Pigeon In 5-0 Huddersfield Win, Liverpool Fans React(Photos) / Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew / Ahmed Musa Scores Stunning Solo Goal For New Saudi Arabian Club. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.