Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) (55940 Views)

Africans That Won The World Cup With France. / Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies / Nigeria Wins U17 World Cup For Record 5th Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by princefrezy: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by STARGREEN(m): 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
Congratulations to the entire team. All contributed immensely towards this individual accomplishments.
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by 5instein: 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
tgmservice:
guys lik u are d reason why our senior team is a joke. See as millions of nigeria are taking delight in a meaninless trophy. Countries like spain, england, argentina, belgium, brazil, netherlands and others don't win these kind of tournament but they produce the best stars yearly and go on to senior level. But here we are shouting over a meaniniless trophy
Since you were born tell me one meaningful trophy dat England,Belgium or holland dat u called hav won
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by successinlife: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
I will not quote anyone to post this simple opinion.No africa team is 100% clean in age football.Most people are using the players age to conclude they will fall into oblivion soon but I tell you,the failure of our past junior teams is not only because of age but because we do not have follow up,players do not develop finish,compare Drogba of 2004 when he was newly acquired by Chelsea then to the Drogba of 2010/2011.Even if you are good as a footballer or student you need to be well managed,we don't have facilities to develop players beyond U17 in Nigeria,Look at Kanu of 1993 to Kanu of 1994-1996(thanks to Ajax feeder team and ajax senior team then.

People should reason before talking about age/age that caused our players to undergrow their talents.U17 will unearth a talent,good coach will mold them to greatness,In Nigeria presently we don't have that good coach save for one person(Nigerian) i will not mention his name has shown a glimpse of transforming players.Lets define our style of play before we will talk of what the players will become tomorrow.

Germany has a system of play,Spain has theirs,Holland has their pattern even little Belgium has a pattern they fassion their football alike. Nigeria has got no pattern of play,Eaglet plays a different football approach each match,Super Eagles the same.

Let me conclude by saying that if it is only age cheat that win underaged competition no other continent would have won the U17 & U20 aside Africa,talent is also part of why any team wins a competition.Those Malians are as aged if not older than the Eaglets.
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
Na two of us
Samunique:
grin

who no know English between u and Kanu ?
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by xilo1717(m): 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
wetin i like for this people pass be say non of them go fry or do that cut - cut , e even make them dy focus wella
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by 9japatroit(m): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
Holywizard:
God bless them.
I know 3 players out of the team but i must tell u our captain Nwakali who is frm Oziobodo in Owerri West LGA is 27yrs.

u are a big fool.
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by Holywizard: 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
9japatroit:
u are a big fool.
son of a lizard
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by MathsChic(f): 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
gamaliel121:

Nice one...

Me am struggling with one maths course here....

There are threads on here that can be of tremendous help. You just need to look around cheesy
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by Palado(m): 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
Thank God 4 d victory, it worth it. Welldone boys. We r proud of u
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by bokey(m): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
very nice bro........am happy for you guys
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by profmathsland(m): 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
Let the NFF remember that for this winning formula to be maintained,these boys must be well groomed and be taken together to the next stage if necessary alongside with the coach.
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by daphid25(m): 12:00am On Nov 10, 2015
I just hope government reward them handsomely
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by dmanandre(m): 12:47am On Nov 10, 2015
Holywizard:
God bless them.
I know 3 players out of the team but i must tell u our captain Nwakali who is frm Oziobodo in Owerri West LGA is 27yrs.

if he is 27 then hw old is chidi nwakali the elder brother. my guy u sabi lie oh. cos u dy skul 4 futo ba u think u knw him. and its eziobodo nt ozi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by whizdame(m): 7:34am On Nov 10, 2015
Holywizard:
God bless them.

see beef e don make am bad bell
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by ikechukwu354(m): 9:48am On Nov 10, 2015
nigeria will be great again
Re: List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) by Chukzyfcb(m): 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
Why are you hating? You keep mentioning past sets Kanu, fatai. People who may have falsified their ages, well yes it was an error from fifa's part. Since 2009, when Fifa introduced the MRI scan, there has been improvement in the age scam. The scan has a 99% success rate.
Its possible that these boys may not be seen again in the senior team but that has nothins to do with thier ages. Its all bout out football management and hunger in the team. These boys haven't tasted success or money but once they make it financially,some maylose the hunger to come back & play for the national team. Look @ how thelikes of Mikel behave when they are called to play? Feeling bg because they'v made it. That's part of the problem hinderng our development @ senior side. Give those lads some credit! Na ur type dey believe say anytin bLack is Inferior and anything european is Superb! That's why thy call us Cave men coz of ur kinda reasoning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' / Mohamed Salah Kills Pigeon In 5-0 Huddersfield Win, Liverpool Fans React(Photos) / Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.