Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Am In Love With Two Ladies That Love Me Too! What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With Two Ladies That Love Me Too! What Should I Do? (1452 Views)

Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) / Two Ladies' Backside At Club Rumours Compared (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With Two Ladies That Love Me Too! What Should I Do? by 900warriorz: 7:10am On Nov 09, 2015
My name is michael, i am in my early twenties. I met this girl last year november on campus! We are in the same department...being a senior student to her, i tutor her class.
In the long run, we met a stone throw to my house. That was when i knew she stayz few paces away! We got to now each other more and now, we are in love...a very serious relationship that i believe i can marry her without having issues.
Shez not been around for sometime, she deferred a semester, leaving me all alone in school....we talk often though! But now, therez this frsger that treatz me well, she realy loves me, i know this for a fact coz am not the kind of guy that lavish money, so money couldnt have been her reason for loving me. She cooks dishes in her place and bring them for me, she even greets me like i'm her elder bro....mind you, shez not friendzoning me....shez in love and now, shez gotten me to love her too! And i can tell you, i love her as much as am in love with my girlfriend.
Am so confused and dont know what to do...i havent taken the step of asking her out yet but whenever our eyes meet, i feel it (love)...i havent imagined having sex with any of them, so i feel it iz genuine.
What should i do please? No ine should insult me as we all have the ability to love and be loved. Matured commentz needed.....thank you. smiley
Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies That Love Me Too! What Should I Do? by banme(m): 7:12am On Nov 09, 2015
A
Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies That Love Me Too! What Should I Do? by ifISLAPYOU(f): 7:12am On Nov 09, 2015
Stop listening to d tony tetula musik

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies That Love Me Too! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 09, 2015
if you ask me guy, there aint no such thing as love.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies That Love Me Too! What Should I Do? by feldido(m): 7:17am On Nov 09, 2015
Guy it's natural... When the desirable is not available, the available becomes the desirable.
So it'll continue when the next one comes, but please make up your mind.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies That Love Me Too! What Should I Do? by barthchuks(m): 7:28am On Nov 09, 2015
It's either you are in love with one and lust for the other or you are just in lust with both of them or you simply don't understand the difference between Love and Likeness
Meanwhile, the word "love" has outlived it's divine purpose

3 Likes

Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies That Love Me Too! What Should I Do? by gamaliel121(m): 7:37am On Nov 09, 2015
Nigga you have a girlfriend, you can't love 2 girls at the same time...

Stay with your girlfriend and leave the other showty alone...

That's the right thing to do...

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies That Love Me Too! What Should I Do? by xreal: 7:40am On Nov 09, 2015
What you should do as how?
There's no crime in it.
Love the both of them and let them both know (each other).

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies That Love Me Too! What Should I Do? by vani86: 7:46am On Nov 09, 2015
early twenties and you are thinking of marriage while you are still in uni.

bro, my dad told me these 3 things when i was 18 and about going to uni.

1) always use a condom.
2) never promise a girl marriage or discuss one with any girl at that level.
3) dont bother coming back home without a 2:1.

i urge you to heed these advice as well.

as for the girls, go with the one you see on a daily basis, there is no guarantee the other gf is not seeing anyone where she is as well. not saying its not possible that she is faithful but i am sure you get what i mean.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies That Love Me Too! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 09, 2015
If yu were the one dah deferred a semester and while u are gone ur bae started falling for another nigga cos of his kindness dah she mistook for love.....wah will yu do?? Answer dis then I will what next.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies That Love Me Too! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 09, 2015
Uh...Relationships Ain't meant to be forever.undecided

If You've lost the soarke with Your GF...break Up with her and be man Enough to tell her the reason behind....cry if she's cool like me she'd even thankyou for being Truthful...

Buh, if You're actually Cheating on her with this other girl. then, you'd be A retaarded, Annoying dickhead!!! angry

FYI----this isn't the movie, u can't love two girls The same..."grin"

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies That Love Me Too! What Should I Do? by sammirano: 9:10am On Nov 09, 2015
vani86:
early twenties and you are thinking of marriage while you are still in uni.
bro, my dad told me these 3 things when i was 18 and about going to uni.
1) always use a condom.
2) never promise a girl marriage or discuss one with any girl at that level.
3) dont bother coming back home without a 2:1.
i urge you to heed these advice as well.
as for the girls, go with the one you see on a daily basis, there is no guarantee the other gf is not seeing anyone where she is as well. not saying its not possible that she is faithful but i am sure you get what i mean.

Like 2:1 part, makes me wonder.
Re: Am In Love With Two Ladies That Love Me Too! What Should I Do? by 900warriorz: 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
Harbosede02:
If yu were the one dah deferred a semester and while u are gone ur bae started falling for another nigga cos of his kindness dah she mistook for love.....wah will yu do?? Answer dis then I will what next.

thankz alot...i understand better from you answer and i realy appreciate you. #fact, i follwed your advice and my babe iz back...we are back together now and living happily.

For those saying am talking of marriage now, they should read the post again and learn to understand english! But, this girl aiint just kind to me...i can tell, shez in love.

By the way, you're pretty! I'm falling in love with you too....grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Escape? / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing A Nairalander Said To You / Should A Man Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.