Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,279 members, 7,867,744 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

Any Free Apache Enabled Webserver To Upload My Php Scripts - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Any Free Apache Enabled Webserver To Upload My Php Scripts (780 Views)

How To Upload A Song(your Song) Or Other Application Or File To Waptrick / Urgent Help Needed With Joomla Database Transfer To Webserver / Controlling Cpanel With Php Scripts To Create Email, Dbase, Subdomains: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Free Apache Enabled Webserver To Upload My Php Scripts by pj2008: 4:13pm On May 14, 2009
I really need help.Please is there anyone with information of any free apache enabled webserver where i can upload my php scripts.I will really appreciate.Thanks.
Re: Any Free Apache Enabled Webserver To Upload My Php Scripts by segsalerty(m): 4:24pm On May 14, 2009
search google ,
Re: Any Free Apache Enabled Webserver To Upload My Php Scripts by ramonacee(f): 12:57pm On May 19, 2009
if you plan to have a webhost host it for you, the might have php installed on their server.all u hav to do is write the scripts,upload them to their server, and u see how it works.
but if you intend trying things out on your own, use the iis server on xp(pro),instal php into it, and ur good to go. kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

What Is In A Website Name Please Help With This! / Drupal Training Offering / You Can Make Money With Google Adsense If Can Be Consistent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.