Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,000 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

2 Out Of 3 Women Have Been Abused. Are You One Of them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Out Of 3 Women Have Been Abused. Are You One Of them? (1019 Views)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. / Why Do Black Women Have Bigger Butts!!! Answered Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Out Of 3 Women Have Been Abused. Are You One Of them? by ALocoVivaVoce: 8:49am On Nov 09, 2015
Statistics say that TWO (2) out of EVERY THREE (3) women have been abused in one way or the other. I know some of us might say “well, I haven’t”. So let me go ahead and define the word “abuse” for clarification.

Abuse means to treat (a person or animal) with cruelty or violence, especially regularly or repeatedly.

Now it said cruelty OR violence. It didn’t say only violence. So even if your partner is yelling, screaming at you, calling you names or intentionally embarrassing you or even stalking you, YOU ARE BEING ABUSED.

Click on the link below to continue reading

http://alocovivavoce.com/2015/11/09/2-out-of-3-women-have-been-abused-are-you-one-of-them/
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Women Have Been Abused. Are You One Of them? by acenazt: 9:02am On Nov 09, 2015
Yes i am one of Them. My Future Wife molested me in my dream. Hahhahhahhahhah
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Women Have Been Abused. Are You One Of them? by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 09, 2015
Uh....Yeap! cry

A policeman grabbed and my Butt and zoomed off whilst I was jogging Sometime last week...embarassed I'm still raining curses on that perverting Fvctard!...angry
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Women Have Been Abused. Are You One Of them? by bettercreature(m): 9:14am On Nov 09, 2015
Wrong stat,it should 1 out of 10!
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Women Have Been Abused. Are You One Of them? by obiorathesubtle: 9:56am On Nov 09, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh....Yeap! cry

A policeman grabbed and my Butt and zoomed off whilst I was jogging Sometime last week...embarassed I'm still raining curses on that perverting Fvctard!...angry
*astonished* btw. Did he grab the left cheek or the right one? Did he grab, squeeze and release or just grab and release? And I hope you sat in Holy water after? Who know wetin that olopa wan use your yanch do.

1 Like

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Women Have Been Abused. Are You One Of them? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 09, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
*astonished* btw. Did he grab the left cheek or the right one? Did he grab, squeeze and release or just grab and release? And I hope you sat in Holy water after? Who know wetin that olopa wan use your yanch do.
Lwkmd...."grin"

LoL! not just Holy water...I used Sanitizer, dettol, anti-Aids...And Antiinflammatory.....undecided

LoL! he just patted the yansh jaweh...And errm? it's the middle cheek....undecided tongue
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Women Have Been Abused. Are You One Of them? by obiorathesubtle: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lwkmd...."grin"

LoL! not just Holy water...I used Sanitizer, dettol, anti-Aids...And Antiinflammatory.....undecided

LoL! he just patted the yansh jaweh...And errm? it's the middle cheek....undecided tongue
hmmm, all these anti anti. *saying a prayer to avert corrosion*

Wait o?? Middle cheek? Thaa means he almost touched Area 51?? shocked
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Women Have Been Abused. Are You One Of them? by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
hmmm, all these anti anti. *saying a prayer to avert corrosion*

Wait o?? Middle cheek? Thaa means he almost touched Area 51?? shocked
Lol....what's 5 1? shocked
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Women Have Been Abused. Are You One Of them? by obiorathesubtle: 10:25am On Nov 09, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lol....what's 5 1? shocked
Area 51 can also be called 'the restricted area'
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Women Have Been Abused. Are You One Of them? by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 09, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Area 51 can also be called 'the restricted area'
I call it the dead zone, because whatever goes in there comes out dead, including erec'tions wink
@OP what's the big deal? I'm a guy and I've been abused lots of times. Why, just this morning, a girl called me ode because I gave her #1,000 for 2 galas cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Women Have Been Abused. Are You One Of them? by obiorathesubtle: 10:48am On Nov 09, 2015
JimiCoker:

I call it the dead zone, because whatever goes in there comes out dead, including erec'tions wink
@OP what's the big deal? I'm a guy and I've been abused lots of times. Why, just this morning, a girl called me ode because I gave her #1,000 for 2 galas cheesy
lwkm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Before You Propose To Her..... See This! / If You Use These Words You Are Slowly Killing Your Relationship / The Skills Every Man Should Master

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.