Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

Do You Have Over 1,000 Friends On Facebook See How To Make Money With It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Over 1,000 Friends On Facebook See How To Make Money With It (732 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Over 1,000 Friends On Facebook See How To Make Money With It by faceboookmoney: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2015
My fellow Nairalander, do you have over 1,000 friends on facebook? Do you know you can make ur cool cash with this opportunity you are having, as you can see that there is no job opportunities here in Nigeria, why can't you foll0w this l¡nk to knw more ab0ut ¡t Cl¡Ck her€
Re: Do You Have Over 1,000 Friends On Facebook See How To Make Money With It by faceboookmoney: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2015
My fellow Nairalander, do you have over 1,000 friends on facebook? Do you know you can make ur cool cash with this opportunity you are having, as you can see that there is no job opportunities here in Nigeria,
Re: Do You Have Over 1,000 Friends On Facebook See How To Make Money With It by faceboookmoney: 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
My fellow Nairalander, do you have over 1,000 friends on facebook? Do you know you can make ur cool cash with this opportunity you are having, as you can see that there is no job opportunities here in Nigeria
Re: Do You Have Over 1,000 Friends On Facebook See How To Make Money With It by israel2563(m): 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
abeg dont fall for this trick oooo....he is psiphing peoples facebook account with wapka.......Ole!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Coworkers Have An Issue With Me? / Fun Time! Which Is The Best U've Liked So Far? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.