Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Breaking News: Biafrans Massive Protest Currently Going On In Aba (video & Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Biafrans Massive Protest Currently Going On In Aba (video & Photo (2575 Views)

IPOB Members Searching Buses For Hausas To Kill In Aba (Video) / DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) / Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Biafrans Massive Protest Currently Going On In Aba (video & Photo by Skyblings(m): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-D730xCZPiwg/VkB39nq-YzI/AAAAAAAAGeA/97tL166Rlxo/s320/BFN%2B1.JPG[/img]

Protest is currently going on today .9th November in Aba as IPOB members protest the detention of their leader and CEO of Biafran radio NNAMDI KALU.Commercial activities has been put to a stop due to the protest as youth emerge in thousand marching along the streets,though the police and military personels where sited in the area,the protesters seem to be determined chanting songs and trumpets....
WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIscjz_qKl4

SOURCE
http://www.skyblings-entertainment.com/2015/11/breaking-news-biafrans-massive-protest.html#sthash.6QkSoGsv.dpuf
Re: Breaking News: Biafrans Massive Protest Currently Going On In Aba (video & Photo by Clakyvip: 11:57am On Nov 09, 2015
For how long will they continue this? Set of jobless youth. Some ll lose their life for no sake.
Re: Breaking News: Biafrans Massive Protest Currently Going On In Aba (video & Photo by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
These people are just fools, some don't even know why the protest yet they throw tantrums, mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Breaking News: Biafrans Massive Protest Currently Going On In Aba (video & Photo by owobokiri(m): 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
Clakyvip:
For how long?

Very simple; As long as it will take... we will agitate, we will fight, we will make this country a hellish environment to all those who thought in their dumbest dreams that they could pocket the igbos and everything will still be okay. You will rule Nigeria but you will do so with your eyes wide open 24/7..

cc Daurra Disaster
Pablo Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Biafrans Massive Protest Currently Going On In Aba (video & Photo by Clakyvip: 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
well, hellish for yourself, an action that made hundreds n thousands of igbos lose their lives decades ago. Biafra is just an illusion that ll make thousands lose their lives again for no reason.
owobokiri:

Very simple; As long as it will take... we will agitate, we will fight, we will make this country a hellish environment to all those who thought in their dumbest dreams that they could pocket the igbos and everything will still be okay. You will rule Nigeria but you will do so with your eyes wide open 24/7..

cc Daurra Disaster
Pablo Tinubu
Re: Breaking News: Biafrans Massive Protest Currently Going On In Aba (video & Photo by owobokiri(m): 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
Clakyvip:
well, hellish for yourself, an action that made hundreds n thousands of igbos lose their lives decades ago. Biafra is just an illusion that ll make thousands lose their lives again for no reason.

Freedom is worth dying for...., especially freedom from a retrogressive political enclave led by vermins and tribal mutants. Worry about your own, we are ready for the cost of freedom..

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Biafrans Massive Protest Currently Going On In Aba (video & Photo by tayebest(m): 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
owobokiri:

cc Daurra Disaster
Pablo Tinubu

your 'mumuness' has no bound... You think you can easily toy with Nigeria under Buhari's government? Just that stoopid albino Igbo of radio biafra, una almost pee on pants, crying like fowl....

I pity the innocent millions of children that will lose their live on this yeye biafr'ass again!
Re: Breaking News: Biafrans Massive Protest Currently Going On In Aba (video & Photo by diegwu01: 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
Massive?? how can the 93 persons i counted in the Picture and Video be the Massive Protesters??

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Biafrans Massive Protest Currently Going On In Aba (video & Photo by owobokiri(m): 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
tayebest:

your 'mumuness' has no bound... You think you can easily toy with Nigeria under Buhari's government? Just that stoopid albino Igbo of radio biafra, una almost pee on pants, crying like fowl....

I pity the innocent millions of children that will lose their live on this yeye biafr'ass again!

If you are star-struck about one buhari , i am not... All i want is to take care of my life peacefully. You are the one threatening fire and brimstone... I dont want to rule Nigeria. RULE YOURSELVES. I just want a republic that understands me... That is fair, i guess..

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Biafrans Massive Protest Currently Going On In Aba (video & Photo by tayebest(m): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
owobokiri:

If you are star-struck about one buhari , i am not... All i want is to take care of my life peacefully. You are the one threatening fire and brimstone... I dont want to rule Nigeria. RULE YOURSELVES. I just want a republic that understands me... That is fair, i guess..

...and you think you can have a peaceful life by agitating for war?? undecided

*baba God abeg dash this dude sense
Re: Breaking News: Biafrans Massive Protest Currently Going On In Aba (video & Photo by mazzi: 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
tayebest:

are you talking of administration that is struggling withboko boys ?
Re: Breaking News: Biafrans Massive Protest Currently Going On In Aba (video & Photo by simplycarro: 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
Just restrict all form of such madness to SE.
We are not bothered here.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Biafrans Massive Protest Currently Going On In Aba (video & Photo by tayebest(m): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
mazzi:
are you talking of administration that is begging boko boys to surrender?
NOP

Am talking of the administration that will stuck your ass in hell if you joke with war...
Re: Breaking News: Biafrans Massive Protest Currently Going On In Aba (video & Photo by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
I LOVE THIS!!!

(1) (Reply)

Tension Over Likely Clash Between Defence Minister, Service Chiefs / A Petition Written By The Lecturer & APC Chieftain Killed Yesterday In Ogoni / Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction In Faulks Road Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.