Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. (4910 Views)

How I Survived Attacks From Biafrans Over Grazing Bill — Uju Onwudiwe / Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) / Breaking News: Biafrans Massive Protest Currently Going On In Aba (video & Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by EasternLion: 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd7awgxtFUI&feature=youtu.be

Today, I joined the protest in Aba, and I want to give account of how we faired.
It was real, huge and massive.

The crowd was massive, there were lots of people, marching from Azikiwe to Okigwe road and Faulks road to Brass Junction, Aba Owerri road and connecting to Aba-PH expressway, where we marched back to Flyover.

We marched peacefully all the way, chanting our songs and responding to them, though there were some little issues with the police and army but I must confess, they were professional and allowed us to do our thing peacefully.

People never envisaged seeing that kind of crowd though, and was astounded because they never believed we'd march in Aba today.

The police were at each check point and major junctions, controlling the tight traffic and of course displaying their usual braggado, where they shot their rifles in the air, perhaps to intimidate us.

We were fearless, we marched, at some point we crossed some police people who raised their hands in air to show solidarity, the passerby hailed, cheered and jeered as we marched through the city.

People were extremely happy to see us, and on many occasions, we would see people throwing bags of pure water, can drinks and fruits to us as we passed, everyone was indeed happy and those who could sang with us.

Hope Mods can leave this thread to survive.

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by Kundagarten: 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
I corrected your pix, too dark.

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by Kundagarten: 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
Where's the video and the protest?

1 Like

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by EasternLion: 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2015

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by Abagworo(m): 10:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
So far all I can see are people going about their normal business.

3 Likes

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by EasternLion: 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2015

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by EasternLion: 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
#

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by EasternLion: 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2015

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by RisingSun1: 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
In the end,Biafra will come!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by EasternLion: 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2015

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by ezeagu(m): 11:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
Many children.

1 Like

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by EasternLion: 11:09pm On Nov 07, 2015

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by papaejima1: 11:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Way to go
Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by EasternLion: 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2015

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by EasternLion: 11:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
##

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by lawrenceunaa: 11:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
Abagworo:
So far all I can see are people going about their normal business.
so near can u now see Biafra is our business.

10 Likes

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by illiad: 11:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
K
Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by EasternLion: 11:22pm On Nov 07, 2015

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by Abagworo(m): 11:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
They look like pictures taken towards evening around 5.45 pm. The look on the faces of passersby was more like "These people don come again".

1 Like

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by EasternLion: 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
Abagworo:
They look like pictures taken towards evening around 5.45 pm. The look on the faces of passersby was more like "These people don come again".

Yes, I began snapping around 5pm or so, because I know Nairalanders must ask me of pictures.

On the contrary, people were cheering, raising their hands and singing with us.
Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by EasternLion: 11:28pm On Nov 07, 2015

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by Yeske2(m): 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
I love your courage bros since you believe in IPOB and you were there with others and not some online chanters with nothing to offer save noise.
Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by LordMecuzy(m): 11:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
I've not heard from my Darling Imo state...no IPOB there??

1 Like

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by lmm4real: 11:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
Biafrans abi! Biafra what happened here.

2 Likes

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by EasternLion: 11:34pm On Nov 07, 2015

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by EasternLion: 11:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
another mad man
lmm4real:

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by Abagworo(m): 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
You could have made your photos a little brighter.

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by EasternLion: 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by lmm4real: 11:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
EasternLion:
another mad man

Un mad man, go and hold ur governors responsible for ur plight and try get ur self a job while at it pls.

3 Likes

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
lmm4real:

Qontinue deceiving ur self.

7 Likes

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by EasternLion: 11:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
lmm4real:

Un mad man, go and hold ur governors responsible for ur plight and try get ur self a job while at it pls.

most of those 'jobless' people are big business owners in Enyimba city which I am part of. Don't take our resolve as joblessness, I can cater for you and your generations unborn.

No dare us, we no be "month-end" hopeless people who if not paid, the land will be filled with hungry dolts.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated: Easternlion's Video And Photos From Biafrans' Massive Protest In Aba. by EasternLion: 11:59pm On Nov 07, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Exactly Do Igbo People Want To Break Away From Nigeria? / Oke Umurhohwo: Who Is Terrified Of Dadiyata’s Voice? / Political Royal Fathers’ will face Sanctions – Enugu Traditional Rulers’ Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.