Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,746 members, 7,837,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Update On Orubebe Trial: CCB Fails To Produce Witness, Adjourns To November 26 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Orubebe Trial: CCB Fails To Produce Witness, Adjourns To November 26 (8815 Views)

PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office / Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 / CCT Adjourns Saraki’s Trial To November 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Orubebe Trial: CCB Fails To Produce Witness, Adjourns To November 26 by musicwriter(m): 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
This's appears like a dead case already. Seems they just wanted to see his face in court.
Re: Update On Orubebe Trial: CCB Fails To Produce Witness, Adjourns To November 26 by saint047(m): 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
Some people are okay with abusive relationships . That you are okay with NIGERIA's abusive system don't mean everybody will be okay
Re: Update On Orubebe Trial: CCB Fails To Produce Witness, Adjourns To November 26 by WIZGUY69(m): 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
grin elder ko, bishop ni.
Re: Update On Orubebe Trial: CCB Fails To Produce Witness, Adjourns To November 26 by ifISLAPYOU(f): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
Iranu abasha

Re: Update On Orubebe Trial: CCB Fails To Produce Witness, Adjourns To November 26 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
How could a prosecutor failed to present witnesses in court and the judge couldn't sanction him?
Re: Update On Orubebe Trial: CCB Fails To Produce Witness, Adjourns To November 26 by Aarenasbaba(m): 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
Orubebe,bring back our money
Re: Update On Orubebe Trial: CCB Fails To Produce Witness, Adjourns To November 26 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
His trial and persecution has to do with the manner he confronted former inec chairman,jega,over the fraudulent election he conducted.I am not defending a corrupt individual but how come a learned SAN prosecutor lawyer could not produce evidence in court?
Re: Update On Orubebe Trial: CCB Fails To Produce Witness, Adjourns To November 26 by Gidi3020(m): 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
Naija eyaff done it again ooo, naija, where money looters defeats federal goverment........#Nice episode, power bank needed, anyone plss
Re: Update On Orubebe Trial: CCB Fails To Produce Witness, Adjourns To November 26 by Emmanueledu(m): 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
And some people will still tell me that all these court cases and tribunal judgements are not witch hunts!
Its high time APC stopped all this drama and get to work....
Re: Update On Orubebe Trial: CCB Fails To Produce Witness, Adjourns To November 26 by iwatchandlisten(m): 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
Could somebody explain to me why Orubebe is being denied bail?
Re: Update On Orubebe Trial: CCB Fails To Produce Witness, Adjourns To November 26 by olaola003: 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
Re: Update On Orubebe Trial: CCB Fails To Produce Witness, Adjourns To November 26 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
frisky2good:
Why take someone to court if you are not ready for the case?
I think persecutors in Nigeria delibrately come to court unprepared. When the judge give a verdict in favour of the defendant, people will start shouting
Re: Update On Orubebe Trial: CCB Fails To Produce Witness, Adjourns To November 26 by Splashme: 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
Govt of liars
Re: Update On Orubebe Trial: CCB Fails To Produce Witness, Adjourns To November 26 by Forwetinnah: 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
They're still looking for False witnesses. Shady witch hunters. I'll unleash Vin Diesel "the last witch hunter" on them soon
Re: Update On Orubebe Trial: CCB Fails To Produce Witness, Adjourns To November 26 by obontami: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
WIZGUY69:
grin elder ko, bishop ni.
sup bro ??
Re: Update On Orubebe Trial: CCB Fails To Produce Witness, Adjourns To November 26 by WIZGUY69(m): 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
obontami:
sup bro ??

Bro cool am fine. long time hope the ministry is moving no just break your spinal cord o cheesy cheesy
I am engrossed with this thread this days.
www.nairaland.com/2684014/yoruba-commonwealth-home-diaspora/173#39855416
Re: Update On Orubebe Trial: CCB Fails To Produce Witness, Adjourns To November 26 by WIZGUY69(m): 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
obontami:
sup bro ??

Bro cool am fine. long time hope the ministry is moving no just break your spinal cord o cheesy cheesy
I am engrossed with this thread this days.
www.nairaland.com/2684014/yoruba-commonwealth-home-diaspora/173#39855416

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Food Vendor, Traders Worried Over Price Hike In Borno, Yobe States / Tinubu: APC Must Not Become Like Other Parties — We Should Be Democratic & Fair / I Didn’t Sue Presidency Over ‘suspension’ – NHIS Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.