Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Its Our One Year Anniversary - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its Our One Year Anniversary (25135 Views)

Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Couple In Just One Year (photo) / One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David / This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Our One Year Anniversary by mimicious(f): 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
ffo:

yes o. you are welcome to the club. May God give you a blessed and happy home

Amen
Re: Its Our One Year Anniversary by Rebsy(f): 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
ffo:
Hello All,
its been a whole year of togetherness, love. God has been indeed faithful to us. Never knew marriage is this beautiful and sweet until after Nov 8 2014. Nairalanders rejoice with my family. my wife has been so so supportive, loving, a world class wife and mum. our baby is 2 months plus and also this month is my birthday. Single guys out there, if you are contemplating/procrastinating on getting married, please go for it, especially if its your bone and flesh. my wife and i were course mates way back in school.

thanks
beautiful family. Wishing you eternal marital bliss!
Re: Its Our One Year Anniversary by ffo(m): 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
Rebsy:
beautiful family. Wishing you eternal marital bliss!
amen. thanks

1 Like

Re: Its Our One Year Anniversary by ffo(m): 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
[quote author=dydy23 post=39845953]congrats man, many more years in advance[/quote
amen. thanks
Re: Its Our One Year Anniversary by ffo(m): 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
Optional2:
y is my name here i already av my own hubby klexycole we celebrated our one week aniversary today also. Any which way happy aniversary to ffo hope am correct wit d name.
Txs. congrats also
Re: Its Our One Year Anniversary by ffo(m): 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
holysina:
where u go see this fine woman marry, some guys are lucky sha
thanks
Re: Its Our One Year Anniversary by ffo(m): 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
ifeomamaria:
Thank God for u. Congrats
thanks
Re: Its Our One Year Anniversary by ffo(m): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
omotolly22:
cute baby
thanks
Re: Its Our One Year Anniversary by ffo(m): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
ados4ejy:
i tap into this. by this time next year i shall share the same testimony.

Amen
Amen oo. congrts in advance
Re: Its Our One Year Anniversary by olusholaonipede(f): 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
moscobabs:
I use this your hapiness as a point of contact

Anyone guy/gurl looking for a good spouse shall get it this year insha Allahu

Any mariage that have not produced any issue, in the name that above every other names I say receive your baby in the name of Jesus

Lord any broken home shall be restore inshalahu

This family will not lack,this baby will not die and this family will not perish in the mighty name of Jesus

Nairalanders pls pray for my wife,she had an accident on 26th October just some days to our 3rd year wedding aniversary and she lost something that the family has been looking for since Nov 17th 2012.

Just help me to beg God to restore her broken leg and replace the broken pot with better one.
Im not a religious type but I beliv there is God and he answers prayers!!

May the lord god almighty, the maker of heaven and earth, hear your prayers. May your home be filled with, joy laughter and happiness. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Its Our One Year Anniversary by krissy213(f): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
nicerichard05:
[size=20pt]just one year and una pikin don big like this shocked shocked shocked< that mean u Phuck am before una marry and u even give am nine months assignment. lol grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

anyway its non of my business, what else can i say but to say a very big congratulations to you two. cool cool
[/size]

You don't sound sane.
You need help

1 Like

Re: Its Our One Year Anniversary by Kanbee: 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Its Our One Year Anniversary by erumena(m): 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
ffo:
Hello All,
its been a whole year of togetherness, love. God has been indeed faithful to us. Never knew marriage is this beautiful and sweet until after Nov 8 2014. Nairalanders rejoice with my family. my wife has been so so supportive, loving, a world class wife and mum. our baby is 2 months plus and also this month is my birthday. Single guys out there, if you are contemplating/procrastinating on getting married, please go for it, especially if its your bone and flesh. my wife and i were course mates way back in school.

thanks

God'll continue to bless your union.

I feel so happy seeing happy couples!

I thought I was the only lucky guy who married the bone of his bone and flesh of his flesh! Mine is 9 years and still counting!

1 Like

Re: Its Our One Year Anniversary by XavierSmiley: 11:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
moscobabs:
I use this your hapiness as a point of contact

Anyone guy/gurl looking for a good spouse shall get it this year insha Allahu

Any mariage that have not produced any issue, in the name that above every other names I say receive your baby in the name of Jesus

Lord any broken home shall be restore inshalahu

This family will not lack,this baby will not die and this family will not perish in the mighty name of Jesus

Nairalanders pls pray for my wife,she had an accident on 26th October just some days to our 3rd year wedding aniversary and she lost something that the family has been looking for since Nov 17th 2012.

Just help me to beg God to restore her broken leg and replace the broken pot with better one.
Im not a religious type but I beliv there is God and he answers prayers!!

@moscobabs. Thanks for the prayers. May God Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth, restore all that the devil has stolen from u and your wife in seven folds. You will never celebrate a better yesterday for the years ahead will be sweeter than the past in Jesus' name! Just have faith... don't relent in prayers... HE hears all, HE answers all. I look forward to ur testimonies, bro.

1 Like

Re: Its Our One Year Anniversary by ststyreal(f): 5:00am On Nov 10, 2015
nicerichard05:
[size=20pt]just one year and una pikin don big like this shocked shocked shocked< that mean u Phuck am before una marry and u even give am nine months assignment. lol grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

anyway its non of my business, what else can i say but to say a very big congratulations to you two.

Modify: to all those quoting me, that pikin na 6mnths old o, mak una nor let dat guy deceive una cool cool
[/size]

God bless u dear, i thot as much, that baby is too old to b two months. Is it a mistake on his part or what?
Re: Its Our One Year Anniversary by funkymoore: 8:17am On Nov 10, 2015
Many more fulfilling years ahead. Congrats
Re: Its Our One Year Anniversary by femi4: 8:48am On Nov 10, 2015
ffo:

thanks
for food only....HWA
Re: Its Our One Year Anniversary by otedola1(m): 9:16am On Nov 10, 2015
More bless Bro
ffo:
Hello All,

thanks
Re: Its Our One Year Anniversary by ffo(m): 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
erumena:

God'll continue to bless your union.

I feel so happy seeing happy couples!

I thought I was the only lucky guy who married the bone of his bone and flesh of his flesh! Mine is 9 years and still counting!
yes o. may God continue to bless our homes. amen
Re: Its Our One Year Anniversary by ffo(m): 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
ststyreal:

God bless u dear, i thot as much, that baby is too old to b two months. Is it a mistake on his part or what?
young woman. I'm d dad and I know his date of birth. it obvious u r still single and u know nothing about motherhood or parenting. my God does not make mistakes.
Re: Its Our One Year Anniversary by ffo(m): 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
robosky02:

GOOD ONE

LET ME MOBILIZE ONE MILLION MAN THANKS FOR YOU

oha way them aspiring wifesssssssssssssssss and husbys

VickyRotex(f), Bbsharon(f), Optional2(f), Chidinho10, , TheSuperNerd(m),, shizzy7(f), mikron(m), chocolateme(f), anigbajumo(m), Rainess(f), pretydiva(f), Kachisbarbie(f), Omotayor123(f), SELENAqueensy(f), 360ng(f), qubie(m), ladyF(f), Rosemary216(f), Ednite(f), INTROVERT(f), sweatlana, MzMayD(f), mentorandfriend(m), Truckpusher(m), ZeezaRapture(m), temitemi1(m), Obiagelli(f), Jessymez1(f), stellytwinkle(f), Twaci(f), azeeza(f), safarigirl(f), cutiepie25(f), uduokirika1(m), KingTom(m), tohpahz(f), Enypie(f), joseph1013, grad2012(f), rokiatu(f), Ajibel(m), Evestar200(f), uzolexis(f), Ellidude(m), sharperino(m), , solomoney78(m), ireneony(f), honeric01(m), Peejayybold(f)

and where are you prettythicme, join

say a word to this lovely coples while we await yours

thanks for the mobilization. cheesy cheesy
Re: Its Our One Year Anniversary by ffo(m): 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
Goldienana:
Congrats bro, more happiness, more money, babies in good health amen. But go wear ur wedding Ring see ur wife own. Cute family.
Amen. thanks
Re: Its Our One Year Anniversary by mikron(m): 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
robosky02:

GOOD ONE

LET ME MOBILIZE ONE MILLION MAN THANKS FOR YOU

oha way them aspiring wifesssssssssssssssss and husbys

VickyRotex(f), Bbsharon(f), Optional2(f), Chidinho10, , TheSuperNerd(m),, shizzy7(f), mikron(m), chocolateme(f), anigbajumo(m), Rainess(f), pretydiva(f), Kachisbarbie(f), Omotayor123(f), SELENAqueensy(f), 360ng(f), qubie(m), ladyF(f), Rosemary216(f), Ednite(f), INTROVERT(f), sweatlana, MzMayD(f), mentorandfriend(m), Truckpusher(m), ZeezaRapture(m), temitemi1(m), Obiagelli(f), Jessymez1(f), stellytwinkle(f), Twaci(f), azeeza(f), safarigirl(f), cutiepie25(f), uduokirika1(m), KingTom(m), tohpahz(f), Enypie(f), joseph1013, grad2012(f), rokiatu(f), Ajibel(m), Evestar200(f), uzolexis(f), Ellidude(m), sharperino(m), , solomoney78(m), ireneony(f), honeric01(m), Peejayybold(f)

and where are you prettythicme, join

say a word to this lovely coples while we await yours
SIR Robosky02 which wife u go give me here for this list na?

1 Like

Re: Its Our One Year Anniversary by klexycole(m): 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
Optional2:
y is my name here i already av my own hubby klexycole we celebrated our one week aniversary today also. Any which way happy aniversary to ffo hope am correct wit d name.
Optional2 Dear grin
Happy Anniversary To Us Too cheesy

**Don't Tell Others That I'm Here Oo** grin
Re: Its Our One Year Anniversary by ststyreal(f): 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
ffo:

young woman. I'm d dad and I know his date of birth. it obvious u r still single and u know nothing about motherhood or parenting. my God does not make mistakes.
Oga, sorry ooooo, apology tendered please.
Re: Its Our One Year Anniversary by ffo(m): 8:51am On Nov 12, 2015
ststyreal:

Oga, sorry ooooo, apology tendered please.
apology accepted
Re: Its Our One Year Anniversary by Optional2(f): 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
klexycole:
Optional2 Dear grin Happy Anniversary To Us Too cheesy
**Don't Tell Others That I'm Here Oo** grin
lol ok dear
Re: Its Our One Year Anniversary by robosky02(m): 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
Optional2:
lol ok dear

OK I SEEEEEEEE LOL
Re: Its Our One Year Anniversary by Optional2(f): 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
robosky02:

OK I SEEEEEEEE LOL
Amabo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Traditional Marriage In The Village, Is It Compulsory? / Has Your Mum Priced Something In Your Presence & You Start To Pity The Seller?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.