Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months (37695 Views)

Housemaid And, Artisans To Pay Taxes In Lagos / FG Earned N1.19 Trillion In 2014(3rd Quarter) Vs N980bn 2015(3rd Quarter) / FG Earns N14trn From Crude Export – NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
wachakuta:
Wailers I hope by Now u understand waht Blocking Leakages Mean....

NB Revenues from FIRS nd Customs alone if not Diverted Is enough to Hold dis con3.
you are so so brainwashed. When GEJ was the same report not given back or is it that the new regime is full of Saints? Cuz if I can remember when Buhari was petroleum minster under his watch $2billion got missing
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by Rex007: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2015

Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by baralatie(m): 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
All these monies PMB is getting from FIRS, CRUDE SALES and CUSTOMS, please can someone tell me where he is putting them in. No CONSTRUCTION, NO INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT,NO JOB, permit me to say this; people are really suffering under this regime.
it is been shared between the fg,state and l.g and then payment of subsidy imports blah,blah
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by wachakuta(m): 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
Bigmillz:
you are so so brainwashed. When GEJ was the same report not given back or is it that the new regime is full of Saints? Cuz if I can remember when Buhari was petroleum minster under his watch $2billion got missing

Bad Belle!!!
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by Adminisher: 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
CHANGE IS HERE. The cruel Obj and the clueless Jonathan never did this , update us on revenues in the cursed 16 years of PDP government.
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by Adminisher: 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
Bigmillz:

This is ignorance extra ordinare. Were you even alive in 1983?. N2.8bn oil money was written on Daily Times as missing. It has been proven more than a hundred times to be false?. Have you even ever sighted a newspaper called Daily Times in your life?

1 Like

Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by all4gud(m): 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
kokoA:
calm down, monies have not started going out yet. All the money d inside TSA for now.
People are dying o
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by Ekeneegwu(m): 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
NOBODYY:
To those calling GMB a fool...a dullard...an idiot...thats an Elderly man for fυcks sake!!
How would you feel if someone calls ur dad or grand dad a fool, a dullard or an idiot ??
And i know You lots are igbos (christians) Even ur bibble says you should give respect to those in Leadership positions...

What you sow you shall reap...
....wen u called GEJ clueless u forgot it was someone dad...the world it's spherical u know...DULLARD
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by jmoore(m): 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
Adminisher:
CHANGE IS HERE. The cruel Obj and the clueless Jonathan never did this , update us on revenues in the cursed 16 years of PDP government.
https://www.nairaland.com/2724726/fg-earned-n1.19-trillion-2014

http://allafrica.com/stories/201501300959.html

Visit the official website FIRS ( www.firs.gov.ng/ ) to cure your ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by PRYCE(m): 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
modath:

As for me, I'm still a passenger on the PMB train.... smiley
My drift was based on this! It did not occur to me that a stauch Buhari Supporter would admit to this; hence, the 'Bigot' Statement! Do You now understand?
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by onajo2000(m): 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
Yet police, civil defense and others has not been paid even corpers..... I pity them..... They enter one chance
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by LadyExcellency: 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
GEJ - 1.19 trillion - 3rd qtr 2014

Buhari - 980 billion - 3rd qtr 2015

Buhari is a failure

APC psychopathic psychos are just too gullible

2 Likes

Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by lomprico(m): 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
And one slowpoke will come n say naijeria iza broke!
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
Jaideyone:
. the government is not doing enough and the audit is underway. what else do you want the government to do? if extreme measures like vat increase is adopted I'm sure you'll be the first to wail
Oh, shut the f**k up! I am talking about the proper collection of tax here you are talking about auditing of the account to reflect if any corrupt practice is carried out. Dullard doesn't even have understanding of that any way. All he thinks about his propaganda without work. No single infrastructural development has been carried out since he has been in power here you are with your primitiveness trying to defend him and his cronies.You twerp!

1 Like

Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by Jaideyone(m): 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
all4naija:

Oh, shut the f**k up! I am talking about the proper collection of tax here you are talking about auditing of the account to reflect if any corrupt practice is carried out. Dullard doesn't even have understanding of that any way. All he think about his propaganda with work. No single infrastructural development has been carried out since he has been in power here you are with your primitiveness trying to defend him and his cronies.You twerp!
nothing the Buhari led FG does will ever be ok for people like you. 70kg of bile. how will those people evading be taxed and made to pay if an audit is not carried out? you really are dumber than I thought
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by stexsy(m): 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
dason4life:
Another Mystic Revelation from the TSA policy.
Expect more
God Bless PMB

Wailers, let see how you will blame Buhari this time
grin grin grin
Nigeria is broke, remember
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
Jaideyone:
nothing the Buhari led FG does will ever be ok for people like you. 70kg of bile. how will those people evading be taxed and made to pay if an audit is not carried out? you really are dumber than I thought
You are really dumber than I think. Who is against auditing of the account. The fact that you don't know how ti is collected makes me understand you are talking out of your smelling a$$. You only concentrate on one area of tax of which people can easily evade pay their dues like those who are earning here income, most especially, within the so called leaders clique while forgetting the populace who trade on the roads, or use public infrastructure without paying for them. Now get your pathetic life with the dullard nature out of here. The tax has always been audited in that country and there is nothing reflecting what I am telling you about. The primitive government is not providing good infrastructure to garner more tax anyway.

You are too dull to get this, you prick!
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by Forwetinnah: 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
All these monies PMB is getting from FIRS, CRUDE SALES and CUSTOMS, please can someone tell me where he is putting them in. No CONSTRUCTION, NO INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT,NO JOB, permit me to say this; people are really suffering under this regime.

I think he's "Erroneously"(according to Ameachi) paying them into some strange account overseas cheesy . I hope my account is "Erroneously" credited in the process
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by Fearcom(m): 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
LadyExcellency:
GEJ - 1.19 trillion - 3rd qtr 2014

Buhari - 980 billion - 3rd qtr 2015

Buhari is a failure

APC psychopathic psychos are just too gullible

Shut up . The price of oil as of third quarter last year in the world oil market was about 120 dollars per barrel. Now it is less than 50dollars per barrel. Besides this, countries have stopped buying our oil as they now have access to substitutes. Nigeria depends heavily on oil. Your unintelligent analysis springs from ignorance. Prices of oil have dropped worldwide and even NNPC income has fallen by more than 50%. Everybody knows this, except the unintelligent ones.
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by porka: 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
docadams:
Was there a time, before now, the FG ever updated the public regularly about its financial records? I am still rummaging through the archives.
Pls, anybody who comes across such record should let me know.

[size=13pt]
FIRS update is a routine exercise.

NIGERIA’S 2014 TAX REVENUE AT $24.81BN, EXCEEDS GOVT TARGET
http://venturesafrica.com/nigerias-2014-tax-revenue-at-24-81bn-exceeds-govt-target-but-falls-short-of-previous-year/

FIRS' half-year non-oil revenue collection hits N2.43trillion
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/93607-firs_non-oil_revenue_goes_up.html

[/size]

1 Like

Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by missangela: 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
NOBODYY:
To those calling GMB a fool...a dullard...an idiot...thats an Elderly man for fυcks sake!!
How would you feel if someone calls ur dad or grand dad a fool, a dullard or an idiot ??
And i know You lots are igbos (christians) Even ur bibble says you should give respect to those in Leadership positions...

What you sow you shall reap...

Didnt you call Gej, clueless,drunkard etc
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by Jaideyone(m): 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
all4naija:

You are really dumber than I think. Who is against auditing of the account. The fact that you don't know how ti is collected makes me understand you are talking out of your smelling a$$. You only concentrate on one area of tax of which people can easily evade pay their dues like those who are earning here income, most especially, within the so called leaders clique while forgetting the populace who trade on the roads, or use public infrastructure without paying for them. Now get your pathetic life with the dullard nature out of here. The tax has always been audited in that country and there is nothing reflecting what I am telling you about. The primitive government is not providing good infrastructure to garner more tax anyway.

You are too dull to get this, you prick!
what a clown!!! long epistle without making sense. mumu the whole thread is about tax. you expect so much from a government that came in 6months ago yet you wanted a clueless man to continue after 5yrs of failure. typical ret@rded tanoid
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by umar4info(m): 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
Its too early to say these trash.
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
Jaideyone:
what a clown!!! long epistle without making sense. mumu the whole thread is about tax. you expect so much from a government that came in 6months ago yet you wanted a clueless man to continue after 5yrs of failure. typical ret@rded tanoid
Loser! Where is the epistle you are talking about? It is sad you can relate with sensible notion here you are cutting edge to look smart and I am not going to entertain that nonsense.

6 months are enough to make change in a nation. The fact that after that time the dullard couldn't even form a ministerial body says how silly the system is. Keep complimenting backwardness, you i d i o t!
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by LadyExcellency: 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
Fearcom:

Shut up . The price of oil as of third quarter last year in the world oil market was about 120 dollars per barrel. Now it is less than 50dollars per barrel. Besides this, countries have stopped buying our oil as they now have access to substitutes. Nigeria depends heavily on oil. Your unintelligent analysis springs from ignorance. Prices of oil have dropped worldwide and even NNPC income has fallen by more than 50%. Everybody knows this, except the unintelligent ones.

Sycophancy wouldn't allow you quote the actual price of Crude in Sept. 2014

Stop deceiving yourself, use google
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by Jaideyone(m): 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
all4naija:

Loser! Where is the epistle you are talking about? It is sad you can relate with sensible notion here you are cutting edge to look smart and I am not going to entertain that nonsense.

6 months are enough to make change in a nation. The fact that after that time the dullard couldn't even form a ministerial body says how silly the system is. Keep complimenting backwardness, you i d i o t!
he he more pain more bile
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
Adminisher:

This is ignorance extra ordinare. Were you even alive in 1983?. N2.8bn oil money was written on Daily Times as missing. It has been proven more than a hundred times to be false?. Have you even ever sighted a newspaper called Daily Times in your life?
Na u ar askin me if I was born around 1983,the ansa is no. But I hav followed politics for more Dan 8yrs nw, nd I hav don my researchs since den
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by Phame: 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
modath:

Of course not.... They were making a killing but we know how things went down prior to now....

Did you ever hear anyone put a figure to revenue from taxation before now?

As for me, I'm still a passenger on the PMB train.... smiley
shift make I join you.

1 Like

Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by docadams: 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
porka:

[size=13pt]
FIRS update is a routine exercise.

NIGERIA’S 2014 TAX REVENUE AT $24.81BN, EXCEEDS GOVT TARGET
http://venturesafrica.com/nigerias-2014-tax-revenue-at-24-81bn-exceeds-govt-target-but-falls-short-of-previous-year/

FIRS' half-year non-oil revenue collection hits N2.43trillion
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/93607-firs_non-oil_revenue_goes_up.html

[/size]

Thanks
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by modath(f): 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
Phame:
shift make I join you.

Aawwwhh , that's nice, *oya siddon on this nice seat*. .. smiley
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by wtfCode: 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
only if i have this money right inside my bank account.
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by Phame: 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
modath:

Aawwwhh , that's nice, *oya siddon on this nice seat*. .. smiley
thank you, my sister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) / FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company / AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.