Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months (37692 Views)

Housemaid And, Artisans To Pay Taxes In Lagos / FG Earned N1.19 Trillion In 2014(3rd Quarter) Vs N980bn 2015(3rd Quarter) / FG Earns N14trn From Crude Export – NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
Jaideyone:
he he more pain more bile
That is coming from a whimpering child!
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by gbemi15: 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
All these monies PMB is getting from FIRS, CRUDE SALES and CUSTOMS, please can someone tell me where he is putting them in. No CONSTRUCTION, NO INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT,NO JOB, permit me to say this; people are really suffering under this regime.
Paying d arrears Jonathan owed bfor being exited
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by film2(m): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
Is not all about generating revenue its about using it judiciously so that the common man in Nigeria will feel the impact of his taxes, Nigeria have a record of generating revenues but not using it for the interest of the common man in Nigeria but only for the glorification and happiness of our government

1 Like

Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
it is well with nigeria
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by menxer: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
modath:

Of course not.... They were making a killing but we know how things went down prior to now....

Did you ever hear anyone put a figure to revenue from taxation before now?

As for me, I'm still a passenger on the PMB train.... smiley

It's surprisingly refreshing to see you in co-passenger seat on train PMB grin
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by modath(f): 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
menxer:

It's surprisingly refreshing to see you in co-passenger seat on train PMB grin

Ewoooo, which train did you think i was on ??

I hope it's not that derailed locomotive Tanoids&wailers keep beating us over the head with?

Ask bout me, dem know me well for here, smiley PMB stan cheesy

I've just been laying low these days cos the agitating agitators are having a dance so we are giving them space to do it till they get tired & REST...
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by menxer: 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
modath:

Ewoooo, which train did you think i was on ??

I hope it's not that derailed locomotive Tanoids&wailers keep beating us over the head with?

Ask bout me, dem know me well for here, smiley PMB stan cheesy

I've just been laying low these days cos the agitating agitators are having a dance so we are giving them space to do it till they get tired & REST...

Pardon my oversight, i mistook your moniker for someone else grin
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by modath(f): 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
menxer:

Pardon my oversight, maybe i mistook your moniker for someone else grin

It is midolian 's, he is a bros in the better naija movt.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by Obiwiz(m): 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
NOBODYY:
To those calling GMB a fool...a dullard...an idiot...thats an Elderly man for fυcks sake!!
How would you feel if someone calls ur dad or grand dad a fool, a dullard or an idiot ??
And i know You lots are igbos (christians) Even ur bibble says you should give respect to those in Leadership positions...

What you sow you shall reap...
LOL...... What you sow, you shall reap. What about those who sow genocide? What should dey expect to reap? A peaceful and prosperous country? Think about it. I also believe in karma.
Meanwhile, do you have a problem with igbo Christians?
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by Fearcom(m): 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
LadyExcellency:

Sycophancy wouldn't allow you quote the actual price of Crude in Sept. 2014

Stop deceiving yourself, use google

Why didn't you use the same google before coming here to say arrant non sense? As of today (9/11/15) crude is $49.22 per barrel or you think people are fools? Muhammadu Buhari is President. Deal with it. And any agitation for 'Biafra' will soon be crushed. You should have agitated when Jonathan was in power. I'm done talking to you.
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by bashydemy(m): 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
chocolateme:
Ok yet to repair damaged roads na wahala
if you are not stewpid you should it's the minister that will inspect roads that needed to be construct and they have not been swear in yet . So keep calm and watch from your wailing secretariat.
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by chocolateme(f): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
bashydemy:
if you are not stewpid you should it's the minister that will inspect roads that needed to be construct and they have not been swear in yet . So keep calm and watch from your wailing secretariat.
hahahaha.. Make Una come see one of those underaged kids we have been fishing out from nairaland. Those small boys that reasons with insult at the tip of their lips like SS3 girls. Ivory2009 where are u?
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by bashydemy(m): 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
All these monies PMB is getting from FIRS, CRUDE SALES and CUSTOMS, please can someone tell me where he is putting them in. No CONSTRUCTION, NO INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT,NO JOB, permit me to say this; people are really suffering under this regime.
Go and ask google
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by bashydemy(m): 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
chocolateme:
hahahaha.. Make Una come see one of those underaged kids we have been fishing out from nairaland. Those small boys that reasons with insult at the tip of their lips like SS3 girls. Ivory2009 where are u?
hahaha who is reasoning with her anus here, you think they just award contract anyhow without due process? The minister will have to settle in and look into ongoing contracts and files on his/her table.
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by chocolateme(f): 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
bashydemy:
hahaha who is reasoning with her anus here, you think they just award contract anyhow without due process? The minister will have to settle in and look into ongoing contracts and files on his/her table.
mtcheww!! Yimu
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by bashydemy(m): 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
chocolateme:
mtcheww!! Yimu
you should think me for enlightening you.
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by JohnVianney: 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
NOBODYY:
To those calling GMB a fool...a dullard...an idiot...thats an Elderly man for fυcks sake!!
How would you feel if someone calls ur dad or grand dad a fool, a dullard or an idiot ??
And i know You lots are igbos (christians) Even ur bibble says you should give respect to those in Leadership positions...

with what you have said, i can conclude that pmb and his crew are already reaping what they sowed during gej's administration. they insulted and maimed gej who is also an elderly person, therefore others are abusing them also.

do unto others what you want them to do unto you.
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by chocolateme(f): 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
bashydemy:
you should think me for enlightening you.
u u no come use insult dear. Check your GRAMMATICAL BLUNDER at this last one and post again. I should THINK u!! Hmm. Ndi be anyi biakwanuooo!!
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by samento: 12:31am On Nov 10, 2015
[quote author=IAMTHEHERO post=39840708]All these monies PMB is getting from FIRS, CRUDE SALES and CUSTOMS, please can someone tell me where he is putting them in. No CONSTRUCTION, NO INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT,NO JOB, permit me to say this; people are really suffering under this regime.[/quot] As we enjoyed the sixteen years of PDP rulership of Nigeria.
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by bashydemy(m): 12:37am On Nov 10, 2015
chocolateme:
u u no come use insult dear. Check your GRAMMATICAL BLUNDER at this last one and post again. I should THINK u!! Hmm. Ndi be anyi biakwanuooo!!
you should know that's an auto correct from my phone, i mean thank.
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by IVORY2009(m): 5:16am On Nov 10, 2015
chocolateme:

where is d under age kid? Furstration awaits him/her....

1 Like

Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by adconline(m): 5:54am On Nov 10, 2015
adconline:

2014 FG Earnings under GEJ
A further breakdown showed that the 2014 second quarter collections were the highest at N1.45 trillion, followed by N1.19 trillion the following quarter, while the first quarter yielded N1.05 trillion and N1.0 trillion between October and December.

Brainless GMB supporters... As blind loyalty ruined GEJ, it could become GMB Achilles heel with ur blind loyalty
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by billyG(m): 7:44am On Nov 10, 2015
NOBODYY:

Na dia papa be fools,Dullards,idiots,Terrorist,drunkards,snuffsniffers if not WHY cnt their father b President of Nigeria?they swear 4 their father?are their father Cursed?
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by aristosoft(m): 7:46am On Nov 10, 2015
Poor reporting. They are supposed to give us a comparison with previous ones so we would know if there's a progress at all.
Tis like the money in that TSA go plenty o, no wonder they are planning 7-8 Trn budget for 2016.
The main thing is transforming this to better lives for the masses.
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by SweetyZinta(f): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2015
Am a believer of PMB too

modath:

Of course not.... They were making a killing but we know how things went down prior to now....

Did you ever hear anyone put a figure to revenue from taxation before now?

As for me, I'm still a passenger on the PMB train.... smiley
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by Gamuguma(m): 11:04am On Nov 10, 2015
Please my project topic is.. Who should bear the burden of a tax : the buyers or sellers - a statistical survey
Please I need materials oh hard copy or soft.
Thnks
Re: FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months by adconline(m): 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
aristosoft:
Poor reporting. They are supposed to give us a comparison with previous ones so we would know if there's a progress at all.
Tis like the money in that TSA go plenty o, no wonder they are planning 7-8 Trn budget for 2016.
The main thing is transforming this to better lives for the masses.

How logical can we be?? In 2014, FG earned N1.15tn in the 3rd quarter...also it's also impossible to run an 8tn budget as VP said cos it seems the govt is generating only N333bn a month, which can translate to N4tn/yr... Govt would have to make N2tn every quarter in order to run a budget of N8tn..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP / I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha / FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.