Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,954 members, 7,848,878 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Response To ‘an Open Letter To The Pro-biafrans’: You Can Keep Your Advice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response To ‘an Open Letter To The Pro-biafrans’: You Can Keep Your Advice (600 Views)

Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) / What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos / Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Response To ‘an Open Letter To The Pro-biafrans’: You Can Keep Your Advice by naijapropa: 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
[size=15pt]Response to ‘AN OPEN LETTER TO THE PRO-BIAFRANS’: You Might Want To Keep Your Advice to Yourself[/size]

I was greatly amused by this attempt at a badly disguised mockery of the pro-Biafran stand.

All it did was throw up exactly the sort of attitude that drives the pro-Biafran movement. It exposed a very poor understanding of how certain things work, in this case formal legal separation, and the part that international bodies will play in such, if and when they occur.

To show what I mean I shall address his poor offering, point by ridiculous point as he vomited them out.

“Dear pro-biafrans; I support your struggle 100% but my problem is your approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure you its going to work out successfully. if you can unite and follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.”

My response: Please realise that your mockery of support does nothing but show others why the call is valid, and further strengthens the resolve of those calling for Biafra, Oduduwa and others calling for full regional autonomy. As a matter of fact...>>>READ: http://naijapropa.com/response-to-an-open-letter-to-the-pro-biafrans-you-might-want-to-keep-your-advice-to-yourself-by-osi-peter-asika/

Re: Response To ‘an Open Letter To The Pro-biafrans’: You Can Keep Your Advice by kunzaar83(m): 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ohboy all this guys chanting and protesting Biafra have never witness a full bloody blood shed with women and children dying out of hunger and starvation, during the 1st Biafran war they were not born, so they think war na small thing, I m sure if @all any igbo man that could remember what he passed through in Biafra will never want to experience same again, I think these youths they need to taste it so that they will be humbled

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi’s Ministerial Appointment, A Waste To Rivers People – Pdp / Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos_share Your Experience / Caption This Picture Of Wada And Audu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.