Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) (2811 Views)

U.S Congress Writes To Nigeria On The Detention Of Sowore (Photo) / Buhari Is Not In Makkah, They Are Deceiving Nigerians With Old Pictures-see More / Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by boman2014: 7:46am On Sep 07, 2017

A Nigerian Lady, Identified as Nek Key Billz has written to all Biafrans, and urged them to stop deceiving themselves, all in the name of IPOB.

Read What she wrote below;

This is to address all the people causing nuisance all in the name of Biafra You people should stop deceiving yourselves, imagine!!! What do you even have that you want to go for war Which ammunitions do you possess??

How many trained military men do you have Nnamdi Kanu wants to waste the lives of innocent Igbos, while his family is in London Don’t you people have sense at all

What do you think war is?? You people need to wisen up and stop letting that man deceive you… if you ever want to have Biafra, you need to have a plan, well equipped trained persons, and resources but what do you people even have

Nnamdi Kanu is saying that God gives him revelations but less I forget, the Bible said that God is not an author of confusion…. your lives are more precious to God, while not use it wisely instead of embarking on a futile war

This resort to shenanigans, hate speech, and sometimes incitement to violence by organisations such as IPOB and MASSOB must be unconditionally condemned as they are inimical to national unity, stability, peaceful coexistence and national security.

We must constantly be aware of the terrain and times. We have a country that has gone through a civil war, military coups and counter-coups, some of them bloody, prolonged military dictatorships, several false starts as a democracy, insurgency and banditry and a huge youth population whose huge expectations are far from being met.

Our peculiar circumstances have made it difficult to deliver and what weneed is trust and hope to see us through the difficult times. We shall overcome, but we need all the survival techniques our collective talent can muster.

http://www.gisttown.com/2017/09/nigerian-slayqueen-writes-to-all.html?m=1

lalasticlala mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by dokiOloye(m): 7:48am On Sep 07, 2017
Intelligent chic.
Biafra is currently d hottest topic and she's cashing in to sell her market.
If this one fails,she'll probably release a sex tape next.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by zantama05(m): 7:52am On Sep 07, 2017
even slay Queen disowned you guy angry
shame on you ipob d albino urine sniffers.

5 Likes

Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by inkon: 7:52am On Sep 07, 2017
lol...a kid
Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 7:55am On Sep 07, 2017
she's on point
imagine a country that hasn't been formed have who's a first class, second class and third class citizen.
And they publicly say it.. how will such a country be.. a country already formed with injustice in mind.
I believe most of you see it here on nairaland

I am igbo but to hell with biafra..

5 Likes

Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by ruggedmallaam(m): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2017
she is a queen please remove the slay
Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by GeneralAchuzia1: 7:57am On Sep 07, 2017
dokiOloye:
Intelligent chic.
. wicked cum savage!!!

bro you harsh ooo

10 Likes

Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 07, 2017
boman2014:

[s]
A Nigerian Lady, Identified as Nek Key Billz has written to all Biafrans, and urged them to stop deceiving themselves, all in the name of IPOB.

This is to address all the people causing nuisance all in the name of Biafra You people should stop deceiving yourselves, imagine!!! What do you even have that you want to go for war Which ammunitions do you possess??

How many trained military men do you have Nnamdi Kanu wants to waste the lives of innocent Igbos, while his family is in London Don’t you people have sense at all

What do you think war is?? You people need to wisen up and stop letting that man deceive you… if you ever want to have Biafra, you need to have a plan, well equipped trained persons, and resources but what do you people even have

Nnamdi Kanu is saying that God gives him revelations but less I forget, the Bible said that God is not an author of confusion…. your lives are more precious to God, while not use it wisely instead of embarking on a futile war

This resort to shenanigans, hate speech, and sometimes incitement to violence by organisations such as IPOB and MASSOB must be unconditionally condemned as they are inimical to national unity, stability, peaceful coexistence and national security.

We must constantly be aware of the terrain and times. We have a country that has gone through a civil war, military coups and counter-coups, some of them bloody, prolonged military dictatorships, several false starts as a democracy, insurgency and banditry and a huge youth population whose huge expectations are far from being met.

Our peculiar circumstances have made it difficult to deliver and what weneed is trust and hope to see us through the difficult times. We shall overcome, but we need all the survival techniques our collective talent can muster.

[/s]

13 Likes

Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by boman2014: 7:58am On Sep 07, 2017
zantama05:
even slay Queen disowned you guy angry

shame on you ipob d albino urine sniffers.
haba! small small this morning. u wan give some people HBP? grin
Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by boman2014: 8:01am On Sep 07, 2017
[quote author=biafranation post=60210489][/quote]

BRAINLESS. Can u defend what she said?
Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by tossie101(f): 8:05am On Sep 07, 2017
murphyibiam15:
[s]she's on point
imagine a country that hasn't been formed have who's a first class, second class and third class citizen.
And they publicly say it.. how will such a country be.. a country already formed with injustice in mind.

I am igbo but to hell with biafra[/s]..
Why saying that u are igbo... we dnt care.
Are u the first igbo person to say this.
People with good personality have said worst yet its inconsequential to ipob...
Not to talk of U & A slayqueen
We dnt care.
Even Jesus Christ had his kindred denying him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by frleopardo: 8:07am On Sep 07, 2017
She has a bald head, why? Is she a she.male? Look at the second picture.

2 Likes

Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by mpianya39(m): 8:08am On Sep 07, 2017
boman2014:

Our peculiar circumstances have made it difficult to deliver and what weneed is trust and hope to see us through the difficult times. We shall overcome, but we need all the survival techniques our collective talent can muster

lalasticlala mynd44

5 Likes

Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by phlamesG: 8:09am On Sep 07, 2017
shocked

Pls don't tell me y'all are taking this kid serious? sad

This is the effect of eating too much indomie

1 Like

Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 8:11am On Sep 07, 2017
tossie101:
[[s]quote author=murphyibiam15 post=60210425]she's on point

[/s]
Why saying that u are igbo... we dnt care.
Are u the first igbo person to say this.
People who personality have said worst yet its inconsequential to ipob...
We dnt care.
Even Jesus Christ had his kindred denying him
you're even a woman except if you're a man with female moniker... Biafra is unreasonable.. stop disturbing yourself young man Abi woman

1 Like

Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by tossie101(f): 8:13am On Sep 07, 2017
murphyibiam15:

you're even a woman except if you're a man with female moniker... Biafra is unreasonable.. stop disturbing yourself young man Abi woman

Ok whatever....
But my gender doest matter to u..
What matters is. The sun must rise oneday.
And people like u will hold their faces in shame.

5 Likes

Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 8:16am On Sep 07, 2017
tossie101:

Ok whatever....
But my gender doest matter to u..
What matters is. The sun must rise oneday.
And people like u will hold their faces in shame.
the sun hasn't even risen before let alone of risen again.. Biafra is unrealistic.. channel your energy to something more resourceful

2 Likes

Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by tossie101(f): 8:21am On Sep 07, 2017
murphyibiam15:

the sun hasn't even risen before let alone of risen again.. Biafra is unrealistic.. channel your energy to something more resourceful

I should be the one giving u advice channel nel ur energy to something more reasonable rather than jumping from one biafra topic to another.
And repeating stale lines over and over.

Ur believe abt biafra cant change anything.
U ar just ONE person out of millions.
So ur opinion is as inconsequential as an ANT in the mids of ELEPHANTS

5 Likes

Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by cstr1000: 8:21am On Sep 07, 2017
dokiOloye:
Intelligent chic.
lol.

2 Likes

Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 07, 2017
Slay queen needs to support Biafra and marry an Igbo man ASAP

5 Likes

Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by cstr1000: 8:23am On Sep 07, 2017
murphyibiam15:

Are you a multimillionaire in dollars? Are you among the elites?
So what is you problem with biafra? It is not like Nigeria has favoured you to make serious wealth.
If you are a multi-millionaire in dollars, i can understand, but a peasant is something i don't understand.

5 Likes

Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 8:26am On Sep 07, 2017
cstr1000:

Are you a multimillionaire in dollars? Are you among the elites?
So what is you problem with biafra? It is not like Nigeria has favoured you to make serious wealth.
If you are a multi-millionaire in dollars, i can understand, but a peasant is something i don't understand.
I don't need to be an elite neither am I poor.. I have a well-paid job man.
if you are in Enugu we can see.
the igbo nation is not riped for biafra.. no unity whatsoever.. so no need going the South Sudan way

2 Likes

Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by chudyprince: 10:29am On Sep 07, 2017
frleopardo:
that's my thought too, Tranny cum slay queen

2 Likes

Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by chudyprince: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2017
Transgender is now a slay queen, even having a crush on kalu...Mtchwwww

1 Like

Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by SHAKABOOM: 10:48am On Sep 07, 2017
frleopardo:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah! Funny you..Shiz Rita babe kind of person..Girls wey dey get orgasm ontop Biafra matter.
Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by SHAKABOOM: 10:48am On Sep 07, 2017
frleopardo:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah! Funny you..Shiz Rita babe kind of person..Girls wey dey get orgasm ontop Biafra matter.
Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by wingmanII: 11:03am On Sep 07, 2017
Dumb biatch! Is Biafra synonymous with war?

3 Likes

Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by djevino(m): 11:12am On Sep 07, 2017
dokiOloye:
Intelligent chic. Biafra is currently d hottest topic and she's cashing in to sell her market. If this one fails,she'll probably release a sex tape next.
guy just try and through her fb wall...
she's a confirm prostitute...
Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by Kennyprince: 11:43am On Sep 07, 2017
The Igbo's are angry they are not allowing them to practice their gay tendencies publicly in Nigeria....

Lesbians, homosexuals are 90% from the east!!!!

Me nobody shd descourage them at all...let them waste time while we correct Nigerians enjoy and laugh at their foolishness.
Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by kernel505: 11:54am On Sep 07, 2017
murphyibiam15:
she's on point

Your moniker says indeed you're from hell not Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by drake22: 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
murphyibiam15:
she's on point

Miss I am Igbo
So in Nigeria of today there is no first class or 2nd class abi.
If you are really Igbo as you claim, then you are 2nd class citizen of Nigeria, that's what Our president take you 5% for.
From Oil minister, to NNPC, customs. NPA Nigeria port authority, military heads, Inec, NEMA, all the lucrative posts, none of them is occupied by an igbo person.
Igbo don't even get contracts in Nigeria of today.
Only the Minister 'low portfolio' which is compulsory for each state. If not No minister for you 'miss iam igbo'.

1 Like

Re: Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
murphyibiam15:

She is a Woman and she have sense meanwhile you have none

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk / Different Reactions Of The Igbos Towards The Lagos Governorship Elections - Meme / British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.