Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO (31699 Views)

Nigeria Emerges World’s 4th Largest Cashew Producer, Earned N284billion / Lagos Emerges Fifth Largest Economy In Africa / Mtn Ceo Resigns As Ncc Insists On Payment Of N1trillion Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO by Lincoln275(m): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
waiting for his action
Re: Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO by ipreach: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
I hope they don't disconnect me because I dnt have to going for the sim rergistering
Re: Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
but dt money take style big ooohh..
Re: Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO by zingywingy: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
We need money for our refineries... 500million dollars and 1million dollars for pro biafra group to shut the Bleep up. The remaining for our kiss dearest looters of hell
Re: Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO by PrettyPrisca(f): 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
I think this xenophobic lots are daring my dear country Naija......let's wait till November 16!pls teach them a serious lesson NCC.
Re: Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO by RexTramadol1: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
If MTN wan go, make I use my sub finish oh

But this one wey just enta so, op say no b mission to comot money anyow he dey so ooo
Re: Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO by sigmundfreud(m): 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ripples! grin
Re: Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO by supaduma: 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mr Poster, please get your facts right .MTN has not changed its CEO in Nigeria. Mike Ikpoki still remains the CEO of MTN Nigeria.

The group CEO resigned and his position is temporarily been occupied Phuthuma.

Please stop misinforming people, except you are on a deliberate mission to do same, then goodluck to any one that takes you seriously.

Be guided!

5 Likes

Re: Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO by achodave(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
This is to show you how much they gain from Nigeria,that they affected all round.
Re: Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO by 4C2215131: 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ugomba:
MTN, Pack and Go.. GO GO GO

You dey vex sha!
Re: Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO by bettercreature(m): 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
Jaideyone:
lol the topic made it seem as if he's here to fight NCC
Exactly!
Re: Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO by skyhadi16(m): 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
Jaideyone:
That was what I thought too
Re: Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
the Real Hebrew Israelites in the Bible are Black people (Bantu) of Africa.
Song of Solomon 1:5-6 King James Version (KJV)
I AM BLACK, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
Look not upon me, because I AM BLACK, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
Job 30:30- King James Bible
My SKIN IS BLACK upon me, and my bones
are burned with heat.
  click, read , and like my Facebook Page for more information--- http://m.facebook.com/Hebrew-Israelite-Philosophy-810628495726004/ or
go this thread for more information in Nairaland
www.nairaland.com/2328147/west-africans-africans-southern-part
Re: Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO by Apinja2: 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
For me MTN is not even fined enough, I have personally decided not recharge my MTN Sim for the next 8 months because of what they did to me ,I recharged a data bundle by 8am on the 4th that should have lasted me for one month and it was de activated from my phone the same day 5pm and their criminal minded customer care persons told me to forget the data .
Re: Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
Jaideyone:

Imagine
Re: Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ugomba:
To where?
Re: Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO by ddjay: 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ugomba:
yes God bless you for saying that
Re: Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
He wants to deal with NCC undecided
Re: Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO by estherdim: 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
oya go ahead

Get All type of Timberland Boot, Nike, Adidas, Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below
Re: Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO by ddjay: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
Apinja2:
For me MTN is not even fined enough, I have personally decided not recharge my MTN Sim for the next 8 months because of what they did to me ,I recharged a data bundle by 8am on the 4th that should have lasted me for one month and it was de activated from my phone the same day 5pm and their criminal minded customer care persons told me to forget the data .
imagine mtn must go abeg
Re: Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO by Basdiq: 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
olokeded:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/nhleko-takes-over-as-mtns-acting-chair/
99 days for the thief,One day for the owner.... Am very happy for what NCC did to F**king MTN..because I can never live my MTN sin with credit. If I do dey will still it...just pay d f**king fine Jor.me I Don change to AIRTEL.
Re: Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
You can't deal with Nigerian Government, you will rather appeal to them
Re: Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO by menix(m): 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
I heard the new guy's father is the Chief Priest of South Africa, so NCC boss should better be ready for stray Jazz..
Re: Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
A South African? I don't intend to use the service ever again.
Re: Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO by Kaybee14(m): 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ok, no problem. Only time will tell.

Re: Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO by oyetunder(m): 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
NCC should stop collecting fines on my behalf pls... Where is a true love between a chicken farmer and the chicks? Any fine should be paid back to we the direct customers in forms of credit or data.
Re: Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hmm
Topic seemed like he came for war.
Smh!
Re: Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO by seunayantokun(m): 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
This is an opportunity for Nigeria to score an equaliser. If NCC misbehaves now, South Africa will never take us serious again. There are already so many diplomatic deficits on the ground against Nigeria but this situation at hand is a potential golden goal capable of cancelling all of them out.

Phuthuma trusts his skills at scoring under-the-table goals and that is what he intends to use during this his coming back.

Any backward sumersault by the FG through NCC will certainly inflict a big minus on the antigraft war of President Buhari. The beginning of his end might just start there.
Re: Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO by rman: 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
Vanguard has thrown professionalism in journalism into thrash bin.

MTN Nigeria CEO is Mikel Ikpoki

The group CEO resigned and this man will only be in acting capacity for 6 months before another group CEO is appointed.

There is no where he claimed he will deal with NCC.

Haba Vanguard!

1 Like

Re: Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO by lekjons(m): 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
Jaideyone:
one of the things i hated about the mods.. so annoying
Re: Phuthuma Nhleko Emerges MTN CEO by ibisko04: 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
Welcome Mr New CEO. The way to go is pay your fines first.
Then, you can start negotiations on how to make peace with NCC on other issues that concerns your operations.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rats Blamed For Eating N17 Million Banknotes Inside ATM / How Can I Obtain A Salary Loan From Bank / Egmont Group Plans To Expel Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.