Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. (5365 Views)

Did Nnamdi Kanu Arrange For His Own Arrest? / Northern Youths Ask Igbos To Leave The Region On Or Before October 1st / Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by Omololu007(m): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
nwadiuko1:
I thought there were no yo.robbers in the east?
you can think about anything you want,,if ibos kill yorubas living in the south east,ibos living in the south west will also be killed...chikena

1 Like

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
totit:

Ibo? They know their boundaries abegii cheesy
Ibo? They can't, dare not. Never!!

Yorrobber, you can test your silliness on the streets of Lagos in broad daylight instead of hiding under the cover of darkness to loot Igbo shops...
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by totit: 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
Omololu007:
you can think about anything you want,,if ibos kill yorubas living in the south east,ibos living in the south west will also be killed...chikena

This is not even an issue, they can't. wink

1 Like

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
totit:
This is not even an issue, they can't. wink

Your chest-beating ends online...
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by totit: 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
xtrorse:

Your chest-beating ends online...

Dude, this isn't about chest beating, it's the reality. It's fact. Yeeboo can't.
Ok? Ok?

1 Like

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
totit:
Dude, this isn't about chest beating, it's the reality. It's fact. Yeeboo can't.
Ok? Ok?

Yorrobber, yet your numerous threats against Igbos in Lagos end on media pages...
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by Phame: 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
Wow! I love this. It's getting to where we want it to get to. He should add hausa people to the yorubas he wants killed by ipod. He knows how we roll in the north...just give us one night.
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
Phame:
Wow! I love this. It's getting to where we want it to get to.
He should add hausa people to the yorubas he wants killed by ipod.
He knows how we roll in the north...just give us one night.

See bloody cowards that have been hiding behind Boko Haram and be claiming that it's Southern Christians that are sponsoring BH.

Dare the Northern streets and try your madness; as if you and your Islamic Jihadists have not been surreptitiously and systematically wiping out the Northern Christian minorities out of existence.
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by azzima(m): 7:30am On Nov 10, 2015
xtrorse:

OPC abi na YAMS, you can venture into the streets of Lagos and test the waters to see if you and yours won't be the first casualties...

N.B: YAMS = Yoruba Association of Muslim Supporters
if that's the case,why haven't you cowards protest in Lagos if like you always brag you"own Lagos" thenThat will be suicidal for Igbos, a needed catalyst that will start the end of Biafrans all over.
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by Rotimi47: 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
xtrorse:

Yorubas, the aggressors in all these years, retaliate? What an irony!

Find some other tales to propagate and simply go into the streets and test your capabilities in daylight instead of hiding under the cover of darkness to unleash wicked acts on the peace-loving Igbos.

Or is there no more Igbo shops to loot or Ladipo and Alaba markets to lock up?
You make so much noise but to back it up becomes a problem; why not carry out you threats first & see what happen afterward.
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by Kestolovee95(f): 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
Fash20:
Point of correction Oba akiolu didn't ask the Yorubas to KILL Igbos.

Oba akiolu represent yorubas and many of you here have defended him, so if he is implied throwing Igbos into lagoon (killing them), then he speaks for yorubas. It's was the reason why the Dr Ariyo summoned courage to call for killing of Igbos.

A fulani man is power, if the yorubas have declared themselves the abubukus of the Islamic fulanis and decide to kill Igbos to satisfy the Fulanis, they are very much welcome.
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by Kestolovee95(f): 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
Phame:
Wow! I love this. It's getting to where we want it to get to.
He should add hausa people to the yorubas he wants killed by ipod.
He knows how we roll in the north...just give us one night.

The lives of the hausa/fulanis everywhere in the SS/SE depends on the air Nnamdi kanu breathes. I don't really care what you do with stubborn Igbos in the North. I'm sure they knew the risk of being there since 1945.
A part of me want the worst to happen in DSS facility so that the killings can start and we'll help you destroy your precious zoo forever. grin
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by Fash20: 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Oba akiolu represent yorubas and many of you here have defended him, so if he is implied throwing Igbos into lagoon (killing them), then he speaks for yorubas. It's was the reason why the Dr Ariyo summoned courage to call for killing of Igbos.

A fulani man is power, if the yorubas have declared themselves the abubukus of the Islamic fulanis and decide to kill Igbos to satisfy the Fulanis, they are very much welcome.
What about if I tell you that b4 that incidence I do not know who the man was so you cannot say he is a yoruba leader.

People like OBJ,Tinubu,Fashola etc are the real Yoruba leader not one Oba of lagos
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
Tolatutu:

Stop telling lies, Oba Akiolu never did such. Fashola deported even fellow Yorubas to their States, some were sent to Ibadan sef

Oba akiolu said igbos will die in the lagoon nah. No sane person is denying that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Have To Increase Fuel Price Again – President Buhari / PDP – We Are Yet To Take A Position On NASS Leadership / Alert: Ipob Boys Will Destroy Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.