Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Seven Women Would Go For One Man! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seven Women Would Go For One Man! (4559 Views)

Top Seven Awesome Prophets And Their Lifestyle In The Bible / Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man / Seven Women to a Man? (Isaiah 4:1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Women Would Go For One Man! by segyemaro(m): 11:03pm On May 14, 2009
According to the holy bible, everything in the bible must come to pass,the word of God cannot go unfulfil. This now kept me wondaring and took me to the book of Isaiah 4:1 that says "In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, We will eat our food and provide our own clothes, only let us be called by your name.Take away our disgrace.". After going through this very particular chapter i started to imagine how it would look like. Now on a personal note, do you think nigerian women would want to have a rival,not just a rival but 6 rivals wit her making 7 women in a house wit a man as his wives, cos even the muslim women are against rivalry not to talk of a christain woman. So do you think this can happen in nigeria??
Re: Seven Women Would Go For One Man! by Okijajuju1(m): 11:12pm On May 14, 2009
Go ask those chicks in the Koko Mansion, or the chicks on Flavor of Love. grin grin grin
Re: Seven Women Would Go For One Man! by segyemaro(m): 11:21pm On May 14, 2009
Make you talk about them na.
Re: Seven Women Would Go For One Man! by tpiah: 1:39am On May 15, 2009
segyemaro:

According to the holy bible, everything in the bible must come to pass,the word of God cannot go unfulfil. This now kept me wondaring and took me to the book of Isaiah 4:1 that says "In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, We will eat our food and provide our own clothes, only let us be called by your name.Take away our disgrace.". After going through this very particular chapter i started to imagine how it would look like. Now on a personal note, do you think nigerian women would want to have a rival,not just a rival but 6 rivals wit her making 7 women in a house wit a man as his wives, cos even the muslim women are against rivalry not to talk of a christain woman. So do you think this can happen in nigeria??

hasnt it been happening in Nigeria from time immemorial?

Are you sure you know anything about Nigeria at all?
Re: Seven Women Would Go For One Man! by segyemaro(m): 6:21am On May 15, 2009
Yes ma,i know things about nigeria but i am yet to see where 7 women would be begging one man to marry them.
Re: Seven Women Would Go For One Man! by timmy7(m): 8:50am On May 15, 2009
U better do research,av u considered d 2face scenario it's more like it grin
Re: Seven Women Would Go For One Man! by Image123(m): 10:09am On May 15, 2009
The passage in quote^ is not a frivolous one. Actually, if you follow it, its talking about judgement. If you go from Isaiah3 for instance, you might understand the context more. It starts before v13 but permit me to start there. The verse talks about God standing to judge the people. It continues with a promise of judgement for the old, the popular, the fashionable, everyone. Verse25 says men shall fall by the sword, mighty in the war. There'll be lamentation and mourning. It is this desolation that makes the women so desperate in 4v1 in that day. It's not a time to be found on the desolate side of the divide. Its a time to be found pure and holy. I hope that helps a little.
Re: Seven Women Would Go For One Man! by duduspace(m): 1:34pm On May 15, 2009
The bible no predict am well, what of Abami Eda (Fela) who married 20+ women at the same time?
Re: Seven Women Would Go For One Man! by eghosaobas: 1:47pm On May 15, 2009
timmy7:

U better do research,av u considered d 2face scenario it's more like it grin
this issue is different from that of 2 face
Re: Seven Women Would Go For One Man! by eghosaobas: 2:00pm On May 15, 2009
fela issue is that he went for the women,not the other way round.
Re: Seven Women Would Go For One Man! by segyemaro(m): 3:26pm On May 15, 2009
Thats correct
Re: Seven Women Would Go For One Man! by duduspace(m): 3:57pm On May 15, 2009
eghosaobas:

fela issue is that he went for the women,not the other way round.
How do you know? were yu there? have yu ever heard the phrase It takes 2 to tango?
Re: Seven Women Would Go For One Man! by tpiah: 5:55pm On May 15, 2009
segyemaro:

Yes ma,i know things about nigeria but i am yet to see where 7 women would be begging one man to marry them.

ask any randy rich Nigerian man how many women are scheming to marry him at any point in time.

ask the babalawos how many women come to them begging for love potions.
Re: Seven Women Would Go For One Man! by segyemaro(m): 7:07pm On May 15, 2009
As for me,i have not seen were even three women agreed to marry one man,pls i stand to be corrected with fact and proofs.
Re: Seven Women Would Go For One Man! by bawomolo(m): 8:23pm On May 15, 2009
segyemaro:

As for me,i have not seen were even three women agreed to marry one man,pls i stand to be corrected with fact and proofs.

are you saying fela and abiola forced women to marry them?
Re: Seven Women Would Go For One Man! by segyemaro(m): 8:33pm On May 15, 2009
Fela? Abiola? Their women never went to them,they approached their wives. I have read Abiola biography, there is no place were he said women made the move to marry him. He would have been able to marry up to 50 wives if he had wanted because the money was there but he will approach whoever he wants as wife. If you are a wealthy man,you can marry as many wives as you want but you will have to do the toasting.
Re: Seven Women Would Go For One Man! by tpiah: 8:45pm On May 15, 2009
segyemaro:

are you sure you're Nigerian?

I doubt oh.
Re: Seven Women Would Go For One Man! by segyemaro(m): 8:56pm On May 15, 2009
Flesh and blood
Re: Seven Women Would Go For One Man! by tpiah: 9:08pm On May 15, 2009
segyemaro:

Flesh and blood

and you havent seen where multiple women agreed to marry one man?

which kain Nigerian you be? wink
Re: Seven Women Would Go For One Man! by bawomolo(m): 9:09pm On May 15, 2009
segyemaro:

Fela? Abiola? Their women never went to them,they approached their wives. I have read Abiola biography, there is no place were he said women made the move to marry him. He would have been able to marry up to 50 wives if he had wanted because the money was there but he will approach whoever he wants as wife. If you are a wealthy man,you can marry as many wives as you want but you will have to do the toasting.

What world do you live in? Women flock to money and fame.
Re: Seven Women Would Go For One Man! by segyemaro(m): 9:41pm On May 15, 2009
If 7 women are on one man,i would have been experiencing short of women. Women dont like rivals not to talk of being a rival to 6 other women.
Re: Seven Women Would Go For One Man! by timmy7(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2009
When it comes to money 4get rival oga. Where u dey sef? And mind u there can neva be shortage of women,because more girls than boys come 2 this world on daily basis gbabe! grin
Re: Seven Women Would Go For One Man! by Abuzola(m): 12:03pm On May 16, 2009
What d verse is saying is women will double the men on earth & 6 or 7 women will be for a man islam also prophesized it
Re: Seven Women Would Go For One Man! by segyemaro(m): 6:23pm On May 16, 2009
Hmmmm
Re: Seven Women Would Go For One Man! by kenny888: 6:12pm On May 17, 2009
timmy7:

When it comes to money 4get rival oga. Where u dey sef? And mind u there can neva be shortage of women,because more girls than boys come 2 this world on daily basis gbabe! grin
if there is money you will marry as many wom,en as you wish,but rule LOVE out of it,cos they will marry you for the sake of money not Love.
Re: Seven Women Would Go For One Man! by spoilt(f): 6:14pm On May 17, 2009
Okija_juju:

Go ask those chicks in the Koko Mansion, or the chicks on Flavor of Love. grin grin grin

You must not have seen the bachelorette, I love newyork or the daisy of love. men are competing for women too. grin
Re: Seven Women Would Go For One Man! by marvisken: 4:13pm On May 18, 2009
kenny888:

if there is money you will marry as many wom,en as you wish,but rule LOVE out of it,cos they will marry you for the sake of money not Love.
na tru you talk
Re: Seven Women Would Go For One Man! by Lady2(f): 6:17am On May 20, 2009
segyemaro:

ehn come which part of the world are you living in?
forget naija sef, this is happening everywhere.

ok women have never fought for u and u are hoping that they will start now eh.

Ok I will fight for u (just so u know na play play o)

any other women willing to make segyemaro feel better for himself?
Re: Seven Women Would Go For One Man! by Nobody: 10:33am On May 20, 2009
just have enough that can afford some ice cream and meat pie and see if the women wont kill to ve u grin
Re: Seven Women Would Go For One Man! by JJYOU: 10:49am On May 20, 2009
segyemaro:

the word you should be checking is in that day. are you in that day yet?
Isaiah 4 (The Message)

Isaiah 4
1 That will be the day when seven women will gang up on one man, saying, "We'll take care of ourselves,
get our own food and clothes.
Just give us a child. Make us pregnant
so we'll have something to live for!"
[size=18pt] it is a future day not today[/size]

amplified foot note reads
Footnotes:

1. Isaiah 4:1 Although more male babies are born than female babies, the number of marriageable men in the world is constantly decreasing. Over 57 percent of the enlisted men in World War I became casualties (according to The World Almanac), and the casualties in World War II have been estimated at 33 million. Not counting deaths in the armed forces, the ratio of deaths between males and females was (as of 1960) nine to seven. This had not been true in previous centuries. Isaiah here foresees a time when the ratio between marriageable men and women will be one to seven in Jerusalem.
2. Isaiah 4:3 The Chaldee Translation reads "eternal life."
sadly when the day comes, you will be busy fighting for your life than accepting 7 women.
Re: Seven Women Would Go For One Man! by tpiah: 1:51pm On May 20, 2009
~Lady~:

ehn come which part of the world are you living in?
forget naija sef, this is happening everywhere.

ok women have never fought for u and u are hoping that they will start now eh.

Ok I will fight for u (just so u know na play play o)

any other women willing to make segyemaro feel better for himself?

we can fight for him na but we never reach 7 yet. wink

2 down 5 to go.
Re: Seven Women Would Go For One Man! by realpastor: 9:02pm On May 20, 2009
tpiah:

we can fight for him na but we never reach 7 yet. wink

2 down 5 to go.
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition / Stop The Attacks On Other Faiths! / The Apostolic Church Nigeria Motto For 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.