Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,440 members, 7,861,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) (14887 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu Presents Certificates Of Registration To 5 New Political Parties / Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions / Yusha'u Mahmood Abubakar Dies In Accident In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
Tunami:
from Awusa to aboki
Smh... You are slow sir
Re: Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
Re: Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) by chukwu7(m): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
Not a problem
Re: Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) by JohnFrankling(m): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
Another northerner
Re: Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) by FreeGlobe(f): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
Zakari hands over to Yakubu, Ibrahim hands over to Ibrahim #APCChange
Re: Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) by yemitexcel(m): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
It is well
Re: Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
no dulling
Get to work MR MAN
Re: Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
Welcome on board sir
Re: Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) by FunkyABK: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
LMAyedun:
This INEC chairman will be very controversial..
Quote me anywhere...

In other News....
Dear biafrans, I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is ur approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure u its going to work out successfully. if u can unite and follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.
STEP 1
Withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of the country

STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C

STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria.

STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious people u will be better off without it
STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax
STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate
STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages accross the country.
STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u dont fight it with weapons.

Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .

This is just the perfect suggestion. Reject everything from 9ja, show the world u can survive without 9ja, then, u r truly independent without being given d independence

2 Likes

Re: Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
PuciPrince:

See SE ans SS agitating for Biafra. We cant trust dem with appointments grin grin
which of the South South?
Re: Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) by Ozize(m): 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
lasisi69:
Boko
yh, education is good
Re: Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) by bluaero(m): 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
This is to make sure power never leaves the north again.

Hmmm. Naija is one hell of a movie.
Re: Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
Starting point
Re: Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
which of the South South?

Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta
Re: Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
I have always said it...GEJ was just jejune about the false one nigeria he was presiding over...GEJ if only he was ambitious would have made an ibo man or an ijaw man the inec chairman the instant he became president...make I see who for born this present apc to win election,even come dey parade northerners everywhere for our front...GEJ was just too cool for this country..

May we all enjoy the north once more...I have never seen a country as mumu as nigeria before...chei... angry
Re: Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) by NigerianDiamond(m): 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
Icecomrade:

Only GEJ has the courage to make a Northerner
INEC chairman despite the fact that he is from the south.

Buhari lacks such balls.

Shut up...Obasanjo also appointed Abel Guobadia(from edo) - A southerner! You trivialise everything. Shame on haters like you...

1 Like

Re: Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
PuciPrince:

Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta
You guys are funny...
Re: Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You guys are funny...

Cos i really wonder why they are protesting in those states
Re: Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
PuciPrince:

Cos i really wonder why they are protesting in those states
That Igbos/Biafrans hold protest in Vienna or New York doesn't make Vienna and New York Biafran cities. As citizen of Rivers state, I know the mind of my people and what we really want. I'm sure it was better for our people to keep their cool while Igbo residents and imports held their rallies. Perhaps, one or two protesters may be indigen which is normal. I'm sure you've seen some whites show solidarity with Igbo Biafrans abroad. It however, doesn't make 99.99% of the population Biafrans. Let me also tell you that the position of INC, IYC, Ikwerre Youth Council, MOSSOP(Ogoni) and other ethnic nations within Rivers and the Niger Delta stand. We are for restructuring and true federalism. If we want to secede, we'll adopt the appropriate means. Our silence is golden on this subject.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

That Igbos/Biafrans hold protest in Vienna or New York doesn't make Vienna and New York Biafran cities. As citizen of Rivers state, I know the mind of my people and what we really want. I'm sure it was better for our people to keep their cool while Igbo residents and imports held their rallies. Perhaps, one or two protesters may be indigen which is normal. I'm sure you've seen some whites show solidarity with Igbo Biafrans abroad. It however, doesn't make 99.99% of the population Biafrans. Let me also tell you that the position of INC, IYC, Ikwerre Youth Council, MOSSOP(Ogoni) and other ethnic nations within Rivers and the Niger Delta stand. We are for restructuring and true federalism. If we want to secede, we'll adopt the appropriate means. Our silence is golden on this subject.

God Bless Nigeria

Amen, God bless nigeria. The news have it that massob, ipob are protesting. Anyway thats the news
Re: Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) by tmxme(m): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
Don't tell us to click like if we like Nigeria, tell us to click like for you lipsrsealed
Re: Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) by Goldencollins: 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
Every appointment going to d North,the yoruba's that were chanting Sai Baba have been cheated. .....period
Re: Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) by tmxme(m): 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
Don't tell us to click like if we like Nigeria, tell us you want to upgrade your likes angry
Re: Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) by Icecomrade: 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
NigerianDiamond:

Shut up...Obasanjo also appointed Abel Guobadia(from edo) - A southerner! You trivialise everything. Shame on haters like you...

Where is Obasanjo from North or South? Where is Abel Guobadia from?South or North?

What part of my comment did you quote?

Its obvious that your a nursery school drop out who doesn't have the ability to read and understand.
Don't quote me again except your brain is damaged
Re: Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) by NigerianDiamond(m): 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
Icecomrade:

Where is Obasanjo from North or South? Where is Abel Guobadia from?South or North?

What part of my comment did you quote?

Its obvious that your a nursery school drop out who doesn't have the ability to read and understand.
Don't quote me again except your brain is damaged

You are a dunce! I commented based on the fact that you said Buhari picked a northerner and I referred to Obasanjo who was Jonathan's benefactor and also of PDP who picked Abel Guobadia - An Edo man and also his in-law as INEC Chairman...Get a Brain Thugman!...
Re: Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) by freddaboh(m): 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
LMAyedun:
Quote me anywhere...

In other News....

Dear biafrans, I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is ur approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure u its going to work out successfully. if u can unite and follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.

STEP 1
Withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of the country

STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C

STEP 3

STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious people u will be better off without it

STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax

STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate

STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages across the country.

STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.

STEP 9

STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u dont fight it with weapons.

Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .

What a brilliant advise, I hope my Igbo brothers are reading this. Igbo kwenu.
Re: Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) by Cindylacute2015: 11:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
Space booked
Re: Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) by Icecomrade: 11:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
NigerianDiamond:

You are a dunce! I commented based on the fact that you said Buhari picked a northerner and I referred to Obasanjo who was Jonathan's benefactor and also of PDP who picked Abel Guobadia - An Edo man and also his in-law as INEC Chairman...Get a Brain Thugman!...

Did the name Obasanjo appear in my initial post?

Was there any comparism between GEJ and Obasanjo or GEJ and Buhari ?

You lackbrain. Go. to bed
Re: Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) by NigerianDiamond(m): 11:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
Icecomrade:

Did the name Obasanjo appear in my initial post?

Was there any comparism between GEJ and Obasanjo or GEJ and Buhari ?

You lackbrain. Go. to bed

Tribalism has eaten the remaining good part of your brain and I think you are already suffering from dementia that you can't remember what you posted...Thanks, I will be sleeping soon. I will be glad if you can stay awake vigilantly as my mai guard...Idiotic Igbo boy...
Re: Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) by Bimpe29: 8:45am On Nov 10, 2015
I wish him a successful stay in office.
Re: Zakari Hands Over To Mahmood Yakubu (Photo) by bashydemy(m): 9:37am On Nov 10, 2015
LMAyedun:
Quote me anywhere...

In other News....

STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

STEP 4

STEP 5

STEP 6

STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages across the country.

STEP 8

STEP 9

STEP 10

Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .
nice obey ou should open a thread for this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo: NNPC — Not FG — Bearing Cost Of Subsidy / Agencies Disobeyed Osinbajo’s Directive On 24-hour Port Operation –NPA MD / NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Threatens Enforcement As Deadline Expires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.