Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra (3881 Views)

EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC / 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma / 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra by wealthinfos(m): 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
If you ask me i will tell you the biafra dream cannot be realistic now, because the totality of Ohaneze Ndigbo and the Igbo elites plus Igbos in various institutions & levels of authority in the present country Nigeria are not yet ready to give up thier already existing juicy packages, positions and time for the biafra struggle. Why? Yes because a close look at the IPOB agitators clamouring for ceasation of biafra and freedom are mere gullible youths & poor fraction of the Biafra people; the big question is are there no elites in biafra? are they not also intrested in thier freedom & emancipation? To them is this biafra issue really necessary? Why are they all mute? Are the Nigerian S.E governors, senators, minister designates, REPS etc; not biafra members also, what is thier position in this struggle? Many questions begging for anwers!

THE SOLUTION:

I think The only solution to this Biafra rage is 2019 Igbo presidency! The North should wait in 2019, so the Igbo presidency could be used to complete & compensate for the single term of Jonathan. And If you ask me, i'll tell you the only man in the S.E for this job is Rochas Owhele!

"Freedom is sweet but freedom is not free!"

Buhari must handle Kanu & this pro biafra protest carefully & with wisdom hence it will escalate & degenarate more! Kanu must not die or else Nigeria wont be able to contain it!

Dazzoll!cheesysmiley
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
is never possible. Biafra is d solution 2 their misery.
if we allow them to remain in d zoo with us, they will one day be protesting in d South South, South west lands as if is theirs, having evading them and born like pigs. unwanted cockroaches are free to go.

Yeeeerbos i surport ur biafra 100% never say u r a Lagosian, Ondo, Osun, Ibadan. let d world knows you are frm Aba, Onitsha, Nnewi.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra by Rose2014: 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
Alas Another Yoruba man opens a Biafra advisory thread

Predict the next Yoruba moniker to open a Biafra thread and win N100 recharge card

Text PREDICT to 2541 for a chance to win cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra by LordMecuzy(m): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
We are coming for it in 2023........ surely

1 Like

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra by Rose2014: 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
LordMecuzy:
We are coming for it in 2023........ surely

See this Benue guy claiming Igbo
So after busting you, shame still let u?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra by Movic1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
No. Give US biafra or death. grin grin
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra by ODUBEZE: 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
fowl, fowl, fowl, fowl!
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra by Rose2014: 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
Movic1:
No. Give US biafra or death. grin grin
Another Yoruba man jumps in to claim Biafra

I'm beginning to feel for these guys o cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra by LordMecuzy(m): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
Rose2014:

See this Benue guy claiming Igbo
So after busting you, shame still let u?

Lol no be only burst my broda continue dreaming... I got nothing to prove to u man..sail off

as you can see my post before even your monicker was created..

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra by missKiffy(f): 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
E ba ji gbe ni

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra by Rose2014: 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Lol no be only burst my broda continue dreaming... I got nothing to prove to u man..sail off

Don't let me disgrace you again here o
Anyway you're so Shameless cheesy cheesy

But why are you not proud of Benue?

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra by kingsman66(m): 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
OP if you dnt know what write just go and have a good bath and go to bed owelle my foot gush!!

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra by Rose2014: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
LordMecuzy:

as you can see my post before even your monicker was created..

You want me to create your thread again abi? Lmao

IMO ko UK ni

1 Like

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra by MusingsOfALady: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
Rose2014:

I think Movic is being sarcastic.
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra by LordMecuzy(m): 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
Rose2014:

You want me to create your thread again abi? Lmao
IMO ko UK ni
Create Bro Wat are u waiting for
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra by superstar1(m): 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Conquered slaves and war booties also want what is good on a plater of gold. There is no free lunch in freetown. .

No presidency for lazy bones that can not build bridges of relationship. You will either continue to be our slaves in this country or you will ship out to your Biafra.#

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra by Rose2014: 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
MusingsOfALady:

I think Movic is being sarcastic.
I see

I hope so cos the rate different ethnic groups claim Igbo these days is alarming. Just to cause disunity in the Biafra struggle. But guess what, I'm on them cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
maybe in 200yrs time when the Igbos learn to comport themselves and learn the fine art of politicking.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
A yoruba friend ask me: under what conditions would you support One Nigeria and let go of the Biafra struggle. 

Here was my response:

1. Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri. 
2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports...only local or minimal connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights...direct and major connecting flights.
3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.
4. All federal governments agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC,e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
6. If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented, we can try one Nigeria and let's see if you Hausas and Yorubas will like it for a month. Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing to get visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, e.t.c. 

The yoruba friend replied: you can't be serious, this is wickedness. I said really? Don't you think Biafrans have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs? He was quiet for a few seconds and said: wow, you are right but it never occurred to me. I said, that's the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting love it and would love to maintain the status quo

1 Like

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra by Rose2014: 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
superstar1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Conquered slaves and war booties also want what is good on a plater of gold. There is no free lunch in freetown. .

No presidency for lazy bones that can not build bridges of relationship. You will either continue to be our slaves in this country or you will ship out to your Biafra.#

grin grin grin

If u were not so daft, u would've realized that the thread was created by your fellow yoruba cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra by coolitempa(f): 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
wealthinfos:
If you ask me i will tell you the biafra dream cannot be realistic now, because the totality of Ohaneze Ndigbo and the Igbo elites plus Igbos in various institutions & levels of authority in the present country Nigeria are not yet ready to give up thier already existing juicy packages, positions and time for the biafra struggle. Why? Yes because a close look at the IPOB agitators clamouring for ceasation of biafra and freedom are mere gullible youths & poor fraction of the Biafra people; the big question is are there no elites in biafra? are they not also intrested in thier freedom & emancipation? To them is this biafra issue really necessary? Why are they all mute? Are the Nigerian S.E governors, senators, minister designates, REPS etc; not biafra members also, what is thier position in this struggle? Many questions begging for anwers!

THE SOLUTION:

I think The only solution to this Biafra rage is 2019 Igbo presidency! The North should wait in 2019, so the Igbo presidency could be used to complete & compensate for the single term of Jonathan. And If you ask me, i'll tell you the only man in the S.E for this job is Rochas Owhele!

"Freedom is sweet but freedom is not free!"

Buhari must handle Kanu & this pro biafra protest carefully & with wisdom hence it will escalate & degenarate more! Kanu must not die or else Nigeria wont be able to contain it!

Dazzoll!cheesysmiley

It will never ever never ever never everrrrrrrr happen..........no to ibo presidency.......no to freeing Kanu.......he should be tried and hung for treasonable felony..........anything else is a joke..... angry
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra by Rose2014: 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ioannes:
maybe in 200yrs time when the Igbos learn to comport themselves and learn the fine art of politicking.

And your people that have bn president before, what did you benefit? Nothing

My dear it's not about presidency, Nigeria is failed experiment

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra by wealthinfos(m): 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
kingsman66:
OP if you dnt know what write just go and have a good bath and go to bed
owelle my foot gush!!

So tell me, who is the man in S.E if not Owhele? Who?
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra by Rose2014: 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
coolitempa:

It will never ever never ever never everrrrrrrr happen..........no to ibo presidency.......no to freeing Kanu.......he should be tried and hung for treasonable felony..........anything else is a joke..... angry

Yet another Yoruba that cannot live without Igbos in Nigeria cheesy cheesy
It must suck to be Yoruba right now

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra by coolitempa(f): 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
superstar1:

grin grin grin

Simply and straight to da point....never ever.... angry
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra by superstar1(m): 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
Rose2014:

If u were not so daft, u would've realized that the thread was created by your fellow yoruba cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Everybody is always a yoruba to any y1bo. we are used to it.
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra by Movic1(m): 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
Rose2014:

If we go against biafra,You will complain. Now we are in support of biafra you are still complaining aw we go tk satisfy una?
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra by coolitempa(f): 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
Rose2014:

Yet another Yoruba that cannot live without Igbos in Nigeria cheesy cheesy
It must suck to be Yoruba right now

Not as much as it sucks to be a permanent fifth class citizen....... grin...ouch..... wink
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
Rose2014:

And your people that have bn president before, what did you benefit? Nothing

My dear it's not about presidency, Nigeria is failed experiment

oh is that so

Nigeria is now a failed project because Goodluck Ebele Jonathan lost an election abi.

that's a good one.
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra by Rose2014: 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
superstar1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Everybody is always a yoruba to any y1bo. we are used to it.

Cos Yoruba nlers are too ashamed to admit they're Yoruba whenever Biafra is mentioned

Go through my threads and feed your eyes. I'm already tired of busting u guys

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra by wealthinfos(m): 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
Rose2014:

Sory Rose, you miss calculated, am not Yoruba, am proudly #Rivers mansmiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of Most Igbos / ST Oredein, A Political Godfather Who Became Arm Robbery Kingpin In The 70s (pic / Resident Of Ekiti In Wild Jubilation Over Fayemi's Victory (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.