Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me (8587 Views)

Drugs To Avoid When You Are Expecting / FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) / W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me by chiboy11(m): 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
I hardly eat,its not as if I don't have money or time to eat,I just don't have the appetite to eat, even food 100 naira I can't even eat half of it,pls I wil be so greatful if any of u can sugest any drugs that can be of help,I don't mind the amount.thanks
Re: Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me by niggi4life(m): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
Buy Cypron Capsules, or Super Apeti.
You will eat and sleep like our neighbor's Dog Bingololo

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me by dhummystecah(f): 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
Doctors often recommend multivitamins to boost appetite. It does help.

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me by chiboy11(m): 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
Super Apeti is sold for 50 naira n cypron is sold for 300 a pack, both I've tryed it only work in d 1st 1week then stop working,pls do u kno d reason y
niggi4life:
Re: Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me by chiboy11(m): 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ve taken oreptal stil same story,do uve any one in particular,pls quote d name for me,thanks
dhummystecah:
Doctors often recommend multivitamins to boost appetite. It does help.
Re: Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me by dhummystecah(f): 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
chiboy11:
Ve taken oreptal stil same story,do uve any one in particular,pls quote d name for me,thanks
eeyah, I often use Bcomplex and it works for me. Let's hope it isn't eating disorder. Try and have a check up.
Re: Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
niggi4life:
The day I took super apeti, 3 times daily, I ended up begging food from the neigbour next door

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
niggi4life:
The day I took super apeti, 3 times daily, I ended up begging food from the neigbour next door. That drug na die!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me by CharlyNick: 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
Take cyprigold syrup..... U go sleep like die, chop like Ibu.
Re: Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me by toyeoye(m): 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
Honestly, marijuana does the job with impeccable alacrity
Re: Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
You don't need drugs. Look for Trevo and use too caps daily. It's 12k though if you can afford and 100% natural.
Re: Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me by chiboy11(m): 6:03am On Nov 10, 2015
3times dailly !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only took once daily, its like I will gve dis a try and see
grayht:
The day I took super apeti, 3 times daily, I ended up begging food from the neigbour next door. That drug na die!!!
Re: Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me by chiboy11(m): 6:04am On Nov 10, 2015
Trevo ! Not heard of dis b4,let me do a search about this. Thanks
mordtonia:
You don't need drugs. Look for Trevo and use too caps daily. It's 12k though if you can afford and 100% natural.
Re: Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me by chiboy11(m): 6:06am On Nov 10, 2015
I've a very big eatin disorder,I don't even get hungry, even if I do, 3 spoon of rice can be okay for me n eating more will b a problem
dhummystecah:
eeyah, I often use Bcomplex and it works for me. Let's hope it isn't eating disorder. Try and have a check up.
Re: Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 10, 2015
chiboy11:
Trevo ! Not heard of dis b4,let me do a search about this. Thanks

You can drop your number for me to enlighten you, I work with the company.
Re: Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me by dhummystecah(f): 7:46am On Nov 10, 2015
chiboy11:
I've a very big eatin disorder,I don't even get hungry, even if I do, 3 spoon of rice can be okay for me n eating more will b a problem
did you consult your doctor?
Re: Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 10, 2015
chiboy11:
3times dailly !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only took once daily, its like I will gve dis a try and see
just make sure u have food stocked in ur kitchen ooooo
Re: Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me by fadjnr(m): 11:03am On Nov 10, 2015
Cannabis sativa
Re: Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me by Kingsley1000(m): 11:38am On Nov 10, 2015
u have gastroparesis
Re: Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me by chiboy11(m): 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
Pls wat s dis all about
Kingsley1000:
u have gastroparesis
Re: Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me by Eleganza33(f): 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
Try Zest up, u go eat taya
Re: Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
mordtonia:
is trevo really for weight gain
Re: Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me by tman15: 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
Get Vital5 and use it. its a natural supplement that comes with no side effect and it revitalizes your body system. its 55k. call Taiwo on 08065217438 to get yours.
Re: Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
gommex:
is trevo really for weight gain

It's a cellular natural liquid, weight is just one of its functions. It's how to use it for weight that you need to know
Re: Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me by chiboy11(m): 8:43am On Nov 23, 2015
Trevo 4wat I kno,is for weight loss, my neigbor sells dat

Vital5 is a forever living product drug my neigbor sells too,

I don't belive in both cuse dey re not sicentific prove,I don't ve moni to gamble with, if any of u can bring one to my house n if it works I will pay,it wud b a writen agrement wit a postdated cheq, cuse I realy don't trust dose med
Re: Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2015
mordtonia:

It's a cellular natural liquid, weight is just one of its functions. It's how to use it for weight that you need to know
oya we r waiting , come n tel us
Re: Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me by mykedun(m): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
I will kindly advice you to be very careful taking orthodox drug.. it may have a bad side effect on your liver and kidney. Rather i will recommend natural source that will make you eat well and make you gain weight. you can get supplement with Vitamin B and lipids and sterols.. cause i think you are lack vit B and also your cells are not permiable to absorp nutrient.
you may try GNLD vit b and lipid and sterols (GNLD Tre-en-en)

( http://evergreenhealthcaresupplements.com/gnld-treenen.php ) for lipids and sterols

( http://evergreenhealthcaresupplements.com/gnld-vitamin-B-complex.php ) for vitamin b complex

TO YOUR HEALTH !!!!
Re: Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me by Oyindebrah(f): 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
mykedun:
I will kindly advice you to be very careful taking orthodox drug.. it may have a bad side effect on your liver and kidney. Rather i will recommend natural source that will make you eat well and make you gain weight. you can get supplement with Vitamin B and lipids and sterols.. cause i think you are lack vit B and also your cells are not permiable to absorp nutrient.
you may try GNLD vit b and lipid and sterols (GNLD Tre-en-en)

( http://evergreenhealthcaresupplements.com/gnld-treenen.php ) for lipids and sterols

( http://evergreenhealthcaresupplements.com/gnld-vitamin-B-complex.php ) for vitamin b complex

TO YOUR HEALTH !!!!
and yes I sell treenen,place your orders or call 09092370688 at 5500N
Re: Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me by HetomNigeria(m): 4:47am On Jul 01, 2016
For the purpose of providing
sustainable human healthcare and development
through online social peer connect activities, Hetom Nigeria Company gave birth to Africa Largest Online Healthcare Community to help Africans who don't have family doctor and can't share their health issues with friends and family.
Connect with professional Doctors and Pharmacist on www.medikia.com today for your healthcare.
Help share with your family and friends, thanks for your time, have a blissful day.
@Medikia ...be well everywhere you go!
Re: Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
please, is it true that wate-on makes me gain weight? and can I get it from pharmacies?
Re: Pls Guys Suggest D Best Drugs To Boost Food Appetite 4me by Ennyirabor1(m): 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
pls supplement can I take to increase my appetite for eating

(1) (Reply)

Is There Cure To Hiv? / Stopped Smoking? How Did You Manage It? / Polio Spread Confined To Only Two Nigerian States - Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.