Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate (22589 Views)

Ekitigate: Obanikoro is compromised, Fayose says in reaction to ex-minister / Buhari Orders ‘special Promotion’ Of Arms Probe Panel Members / PDP In Bayelsa State Slam APC For Conduct During Gubernatorial Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by kekakuz(m): 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
We are not after anyone

1 Like

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by luckman20(m): 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
PDP and wailers will say it's Witch hunting

1 Like

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by siraj1402(m): 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
zico530:
As long as it is Ekiti and Fayosa, you can do nothing.
yes for Ekiti and Fayosa nothing can be done. Mind you for Ekiti and fayos e many things will be done

5 Likes

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by babafirst(m): 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
It is not about Fayose alone or politicians.It is about sanity and professionalism.It is when unprofessional acts like the military being involved in electoral malpractices are unchecked that other acts of unprofessionalism like harassing civilians,military being involved in land disputes,smuggling,driving without drivers licence etc will become widespread.Lets forget about Fayose(the man is even immune for now),PDP or APC for a moment and lets talk about the benefits of this towards improving professionalism in the military.Chief of Army Staff ,thank you for this Board.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by yemmynoni: 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
Gen-gen
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by Dino4458: 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
Why do we post sentimental comments? Is better we learn to live in harmony with each other.

1 Like

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by HirstMOG(m): 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
I have not heard any APC state that is under any form of investigation, or is it that they are all Saints And someone will come and tell me this is not witch-hunt. Same thing Obj did, how did it all end Nigeria will always be Nigeria even if you take it to West Germany.

1 Like

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by tolexy007(m): 11:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
koboko69:
I kept on saying Fayose was talking too much when he knew there was still something heavy as Ekiti Gate taoe at the disposal of the opposition.

Now his case has been openned
Fayose that keep talking knows what he is doing, Nothing will happen to Fayose
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
And what would be the result...arrest fayose...this government is just on a pay back mission and not for the Nigerian people...
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by 400billionman: 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
APC wan do magic for Ekiti ?

UNpossible.
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by tolexy007(m): 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
datribune:
Fayose must be quaking in his boots right now. Under President Buhari, there shall be no impunity & no act of corruption shall go unpunished.
And y is Fasola still unpurnish?
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by GoodMuyis(m): 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
Pa chukwudi44 shebi i talk yesterday you no believed me, lets see what PDP Vocalist Jackie Will say tomorrow..maybe he will shout

KORO KORO again

GoodMuyis:
I think PDP dare the Federal Might under Mr. Integrity by hijacking the Senate and Now they are feeling pain of the Federal Punch.

Its High time other mushroom party start warming up to become Opposition by 2016 because by December Gov Fayose the Vocalist case must have being revisited.

Seeing the Case of Mama Taraba one can see the reason why Fayose want Fayemi out of the state to Abuja - never to remember the case

All Hail Olisa Metu the #LastNurseStanding

5 Likes

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by ishiamu(m): 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
searching4loove:
THANK GOD FAYOSE IS GOING TO BE SACKED SOON. THIS IS THE CHANGE WE VOTED FOR. I HOPE APC TAKES OVER THE 36 STATES BEFORE 2019 SO POWER CAN REMAIN PERMANENTLY BETWEEN THE NORTH AND WE THE SOUTH WEST. GEJ AND PDP WERE MISTAKES WE WILL NEVER REPEAT. SAY NO TO BIAFRA undecided

Senseless thing. Northern slave

1 Like

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by kolomax(m): 11:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
HirstMOG:
I have not heard any APC state that is under any form of investigation, or is it that they are all Saints And someone will come and tell me this is not witch-hunt. Same thing Obj did, how did it all end Nigeria will always be Nigeria even if you take it to West Germany.
hope you remember when Fayose was telling the world that Buhari will die, calling Buhari all sort of name so it's time for him to bear the consequences

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by wiseoneking: 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
Dannyset:
Book has been open on Fayose oooo cheesy!
Will he survive this? Hehehehehehehehehe!
i just hope they will not cancel it so as not to bring double shame to timid hated soft spoken fayemi. Ekiti kete may stone fayemi. Well, hundreds of such election, i will give it to fayose. WUKARI IN TARABA IS PRESENTLY ON FIRE. Buhari and apc spoiling the few respect and trust naija have on them. No more judiciary.
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by 400billionman: 11:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
Aromas:
Temitemi come and save your role model o

Its like you guys enjoy political entertainment.

How does this benefit your pocket ?
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by ERAKAMUS: 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
kolomax:
hope you remember when Fayose was telling the world that Buhari will die, calling Buhari all sort of name so it's time for him to bear the consequences
...And so what!

wait a minute.

IS BUHARI NOT A TERRORIST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by gmoni2(m): 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
Koro got the tip off.
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by ERAKAMUS: 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
BUHARI IS A GOAT.
cheesy

FAYOSE IS WISER THAN BUHARI AND MEMBERS OF APC AS A WHOLE.
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by 400billionman: 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
BlackMaria:
Ayo fayose get ready. After your tenure,dem go treat your Bleep-up real good. Shey u dey run mouth since all dis days,federal no answer you.

Buhari dealing with Fayose would be comparable to OBJ dealing with Orji Uzor Kalu.

1 Like

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by osazeeblue01: 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
No shaking for Gov. Fayose
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by eleko1: 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
grin grin cheesy grin grin when obanikoro Don run go exile.Baba George too nor dey country.Dey Don leave Fayose to eat his suya/ASUN alone grin sad grin cheesy embarassed grin

6 Likes

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by GoodMuyis(m): 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
Dannyset:

Well, if this isn't done to get him impeached, I think it's to break his political structure. This is really going to rubbish Fayose considering the revelation that will be gushed out in this investigation.

Remember he also slap a sitting Judge and vandalise the Court

2 Likes

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by kolomax(m): 11:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
...And so what!

wait a minute.

so let your grand patron face the tune

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by GoodMuyis(m): 11:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
...And so what!

wait a minute.

You are right in that sense you are using now BUT if you think another way round he is Not
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by Fearcom(m): 11:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
zico530:
As long as it is Ekiti and Fayosa, you can do nothing.

That's what Fayose said the first time during his first tenure only to escape in the boot of a very old vehicle loaded with freshly baked bread. grin

Unless he is innocent, he will be quaking in his boots right about now. Buhari may be slow but he's certainly not stupid. The noose is gradually being tightened around Fayose's neck.

1 Like

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by Ozorc: 11:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
Haahahhaahhahahahahhahahahahhahha...... Dtz d reason y Obanikoro want to run away.. No hiding place 4 him, we can easily get him 2ru interpol like Umaru Dikko of 1985... Fayose and Wike is going d same prison although I wil prefer enugu so dt I can easily visit them and know how far
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by babafirst(m): 11:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
HirstMOG:
Let us not be speculative to whip up sentiments.Please mention any case in any other state where the military was accused of being partisan apart from those mentioned.This is frank talk please,and mention any state where names were specifically mentioned of military misconduct as per the Osun and Ekiti cases and 'now now' we will petition the Chief of Army Staff to investigate.

6 Likes

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by eleko1: 11:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
The book of revelation about to be open.Fayose need pamper asap grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin wink cheesy grin
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by emma4ureal(m): 11:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
am loving this....let the chess game begin....i believe in change......change nigeria for good pmb...
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by emr: 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
RUBBISH!!
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
Is this how the APC led government intends on ousting Fayose.... ? Well I do not support irregularities, but the Apc should thread this their lane of arrogance and intolerance for the opposition with a bit of caution. Buhari and co. should take it easy. The Nigerian democracy is at stake and they(basstrad authocrats from hell) don't seem to give a damn even if their actions might just plunge the country into more violence, like what is happening in taraba already. Apc should know that because they are the majority today, does not translate into owners of the country. There are parts of the country that voted against them( the apc), and the choices of this persons should be tolerated and respected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Blasts Punch Newspaper (Photo) / PDP Shifts Edo Governorship Primary, Again / 2023 Election: El-Rufai Will Betray You – Deji Adeyanju Warns Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.