Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate (22599 Views)

Ekitigate: Obanikoro is compromised, Fayose says in reaction to ex-minister / Buhari Orders ‘special Promotion’ Of Arms Probe Panel Members / PDP In Bayelsa State Slam APC For Conduct During Gubernatorial Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by datribune: 11:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
tolexy007:

And y is Fasola still unpurnish?

Do u hav any proof of corruption against Fashola?.Ur hatred of Fashola, d indefatigable former governor of Lagos state who is widely acknowledged by friends & foe as one of d greatest Nigerian governors of all time seems to be a mental problem.
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
Is this how the APC led government intends on ousting Fayose.... ? Well I do not support irregularities, but the Apc should thread this their lane of arrogance and intolerance for the opposition with a bit of caution. Buhari and co. should take it easy. The Nigerian democracy is at stake and they(bastrad authocrats from hell) don't seem to give a damn even if their actions might just directly plunge the country into more violence, like what is going on in Taraba already. Apc should know that because they are the majority today does not translate into owners of the country. There are parts of the country that voted against them, and the choices of these persons must be tolerated and respected.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by Mackson01: 11:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
Time up !!!
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by HARDDON: 11:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
EgunMogaji:
Oh oh somebodys day of reckoning is at hand. Me I no mention names o grin

An eagle that has been beaten by a storm does not get scared of a mere drizzle.

I know u cant fathom this.

Fg can do no jack for d venom of the viper does nothing to d back of d tortoise.

Let it provide witnesses for thw other case @ hand first
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by samento: 12:01am On Nov 10, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
Hahahaha, meanwhile I am still searching for the KATSINA ILLITERATE'S CERTIFICATE.
Are you literate?
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by Phame: 12:02am On Nov 10, 2015
Dannyset:

Well, if this isn't done to get him impeached, I think it's to break his political structure. This is really going to rubbish Fayose considering the revelation that will be gushed out in this investigation.
that's the aim. This is done to clip his wing politically.

1 Like

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by Day11(m): 12:14am On Nov 10, 2015
I have always known this day will come.

Many dickies still don't know Buhari.

He is a Northerner.

He is smart, Ask Obasanjo.

He knows what he is doing. Ask Tinubu

He laugh with you, jokes with you and still get you locked if you steal his money.

Days of impunity are over. The General knows you and He is not afraid of you. One day he will get you.

Sai Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by TimeManager(m): 12:17am On Nov 10, 2015
PDP DEY SMELL.The fear of PMB was the begining of catastrophe within the PDP,the reason they fought aggressively against him during the last election.PMB is not a product of politics,he is made by his background and trainings which he protects religiously.he would never substitutes intergrity for anything not even the best product money can buy.PMB as a convrted democrat does not suggest he Should denigrade democratic tenets,if he couldnt in the military,he is never prepared to do so now.FAYOSE kindly accept my sympathy,there is no shortcut for you and your cohorts.how terrifying would it be to know that after the comforts and prosperity in office you are going to be taking a long walk into pains and discomforts.DONT BE AFRAID OF ME BUT BE AFRAID OF THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS-PMB.
The Truth Has Spoken!No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by ERAKAMUS: 12:21am On Nov 10, 2015
samento:
Are you literate?
NO, YOU ARE AN ILLITERATE,

Hahahaha
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 10, 2015
HARDDON:

Fg can do no jack for d venom of the viper does nothing to d back of d tortoise.

Ewo ni ti gesi?

Oju to ti ri okun to ti ri osa, to ba ri omo isanwo amoloju.

I've forgotten more than you'll ever learn in two lifetimes.
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by change49ja: 12:29am On Nov 10, 2015
HARDDON:

You're right with the bolded but a very good sledge hammer will do justice to the back of the tortoise. cheesy smiley cool

1 Like

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by ElCapone(m): 12:33am On Nov 10, 2015
tolexy007:
one thing I know is that Fayose is not scared, if he does he will not continue to attack buhari and APC even when he knows the Ekiti gate issue is still on Ground.....
1 tin wid dis our politicians b say, when dem go follow back go dobale for da powers dat b u no go knw ooh. Bt wid dis ishu ogaaah oooh!!!
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by Eziachi: 12:51am On Nov 10, 2015
Danrizzle:
Is this how the APC led government intends on ousting Fayose.... ? Well I do not support irregularities, but the Apc should thread this their lane of arrogance and intolerance for the opposition with a bit of caution. Buhari and co. should take it easy. The Nigerian democracy is at stake and they(basstrad authocrats from hell) don't seem to give a damn even if their actions might just plunge the country into more violence, like what is happening in taraba already. Apc should know that because they are the majority today, does not translate into owners of the country. There are parts of the country that voted against them( the apc), and the choices of this persons should be tolerated and respected.
I thought this was the army investigating the conduct of it's men and if found guilty could face a possible court marshall.
What has this got to do with APC or Fayose in that light?
If I remembered correctly, Fayose claimed that he was not in any meeting with anyone at all. So he got nothing to worry about since he was not there
Tell me why you are worrying more than the person that had already claimed absent from the scene of a possible crime?

2 Likes

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by frankwyte: 1:06am On Nov 10, 2015
Hmm, wat a meaningless show of shame by this govt! If this story is true then I forese trouble looming in this country. Mark my words, every institution is seriously being compromise by this gov't. If not y bringup trivial matters? Worst still, we have a pastor that guide this gov't that's if they harken to advise. Yet my youthful generation who do not know d grave consequence are jumping with exuberance on air! SMH
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 10, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
Hahahaha, meanwhile I am still searching for the KATSINA ILLITERATE'S CERTIFICATE.
please clapp for yourself for your wasted educational qualification ! A Katsina illiterate has relegated you to a mere follower and his servant grin grin

1 Like

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by nobeku: 3:07am On Nov 10, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
...And so what!

wait a minute.

IS BUHARI NOT A TERRORIST.
NO!!! YOUR FATHER IS THE TERRORIST... OKPO1 OF NAIRALAND..

1 Like

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by nobeku: 3:08am On Nov 10, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
BUHARI IS A GOAT.

cheesy

FAYOSE IS WISER THAN BUHARI AND MEMBERS OF APC AS A WHOLE.
YOU obviously are a bloody coward!
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by ademusiwa9: 3:11am On Nov 10, 2015
The eople.
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by nobeku: 3:11am On Nov 10, 2015
babafirst:
Let us not be speculative to whip up sentiments.Please mention any case in any other state where the military was accused of being partisan apart from those mentioned.This is frank talk please,and mention any state where names were specifically mentioned of military misconduct as per the Osun and Ekiti cases and 'now now' we will petition the Chief of Army Staff to investigate.
Did you have to answer that nonentity?

1 Like

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by nobeku: 3:16am On Nov 10, 2015
datribune:

Do u hav any proof of corruption against Fashola?.Ur hatred of Fashola, d indefatigable former governor of Lagos state who is widely acknowledged by friends & foe as one of d greatest Nigerian governors of all time seems to be a mental problem.
You are so stewpeed that I can feel your stewpeedity pulse via my phone.. What about the audio conversation during the Ekiti elections? So that ain't proof enough? What happened to cuming outside your mother when you were being fathered?
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by nobeku: 3:24am On Nov 10, 2015
frankwyte:
Hmm, wat a meaningless show of shame by this govt! If this story is true then I forese trouble looming in this country. Mark my words, every institution is seriously being compromise by this gov't. If not y bringup trivial matters? Worst still, we have a pastor that guide this gov't that's if they harken to advise. Yet my youthful generation who do not know d grave consequence are jumping with exuberance on air! SMH
YOU ARE A FOOOOOOOOOL.. YOUR FATHER IS A NONENTITY AND YOUR MOTHER A WHORRE.. What is trivial about scamming the people of a state by rigging elections? May God rebuke the very day you were formed.. You are so compromised MENTALLY that your children, if God changes his mind, are all hopeless already... I wish I were near you to beat your dull brains back to life.. TORCHECUL!!!
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by edo3(m): 3:43am On Nov 10, 2015
Dannyset:
Book has been open on Fayose oooo cheesy!
Will he survive this? Hehehehehehehehehe!
That s why Mr fayose has being going around buying roasted corn and suya from d locals just to show that he s a man of the people in order to gain d masses support when a time like arise...there is no hiding place for the wicked..
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by Nobody: 4:59am On Nov 10, 2015
dustmalik:
The impunity under the GEJ led administration was appalling. It's time to account for their sins.

Cc: lalasticlala, front-page here.
Indeed it was appalling and I believe every true Nigerian would want all sinners in the past administration, to pay for their sins, However, with the impending economic down turn, high rate of poverty, massive unemployment, security of lives and property and the threat to the sovereignity of this country, I wouldn't put the pursuit of corrupt leaders in the past regime as the 1st item on my list, this is where. PMB is getting it so wrong and again, he keeps anouncing and making his every moves against corruption so loud BUT so far, we haven't seen or heard any name that has been tried , found guilty and served punishment. If I were him, I'd rather keep mute and work.
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by babayinka77(m): 5:20am On Nov 10, 2015
zico530:
As long as it is Ekiti and Fayosa, you can do nothing.
So fayose is above the law abi? Wake up as there's a new sheriff in town.

1 Like

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by babayinka77(m): 5:23am On Nov 10, 2015
nobeku:
YOU ARE A FOOOOOOOOOL.. YOUR FATHER IS A NONENTITY AND YOUR MOTHER A WHORRE.. What is trivial about scamming the people of a state by rigging elections? May God rebuke the very day you were formed.. You are so compromised MENTALLY that your children, if God changes his mind, are all hopeless already... I wish I were near you to beat your dull brains back to life.. TORCHECUL!!!
I agree with your point that Fayoshe should be dealt with if found guilty but not in support of your abuses. You need not abuse another person's parents under whatever circumstances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by mrkings84(m): 5:26am On Nov 10, 2015
Pdp must submit all the electoral offices they are holding... Abeg check my signature for extra
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by mrodogu: 5:29am On Nov 10, 2015
Dannyset:
Book has been open on Fayose oooo cheesy! Will he survive this? Hehehehehehehehehe!
Lol, he is gonna suspend talk, and market tour for the moment
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by Rotimi47: 5:32am On Nov 10, 2015
zico530:
As long as it is Ekiti and Fayosa, you can do nothing.
Let wait and see.
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by miqos02(m): 5:33am On Nov 10, 2015
cool
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by Jilo83(m): 5:40am On Nov 10, 2015
Fayose cup don full be that o. let him continue running his mouth like tap water

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) / Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg / Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.