Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate (22586 Views)

Ekitigate: Obanikoro is compromised, Fayose says in reaction to ex-minister / Buhari Orders ‘special Promotion’ Of Arms Probe Panel Members / PDP In Bayelsa State Slam APC For Conduct During Gubernatorial Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by ademusiwa9: 5:46am On Nov 10, 2015
The
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by abimic(m): 6:09am On Nov 10, 2015
zico530:
As long as it is Ekiti and Fayosa, you can do nothing.
I disagree, buhari cares less, so no need for such being broached. The president can do and undo except for public opinions and peace If u don't know, but fayose hasn't being paid in his own coins for utterances in the last election, just wait till his tenure is over, he will beg last. U will be here to say never underrate the power of the presidency.

1 Like

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:14am On Nov 10, 2015
Danrizzle:
Is this how the APC led government intends on ousting Fayose.... ? Well I do not support irregularities, but the Apc should thread this their lane of arrogance and intolerance for the opposition with a bit of caution. Buhari and co. should take it easy. The Nigerian democracy is at stake and they(bastrad authocrats from hell) don't seem to give a damn even if their actions might just directly plunge the country into more violence, like what is going on in Taraba already. Apc should know that because they are the majority today, does not translate into owners of the country. There are parts of the country that voted against them, and the choices of this persons must be tolerated and respected.
What is difficult for some of you to understand here? The panel set up by the army is just to investigate the roles their men played in the election.
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by banchuz: 6:19am On Nov 10, 2015
zico530:
watch out

1 Like

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 10, 2015
;DLol grin grin grin

Very funny comments here!! It shows the amount of ignorance that abounds on this forum!!!

FYI the useless kangaroo panel cannot remove Fayose!! The supreme court has already ended the ekiti electoral dispute when it disregarded the dubious tapes and declared Fayose validly elected!! The only person who can be affected by the kangaroo panel is Gen Momoh who might be dismisses based on the submission of this kangaroo panel report!! Aside that there is nothing else the useless panel can achieve!

Fayose has come to stay in Ekiti political space like a collossus!! Better learn to live with that.

Besides i listened to the tape and did not hear anything incriminatory or could prove that elections were rigged!! The army do not rig elections ,INEC does
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by ERAKAMUS: 6:39am On Nov 10, 2015
ZuzuMan:
please clapp for yourself for your wasted educational qualification ! A Katsina illiterate has relegated you to a mere follower and his servant grin grin
I'M NOT A SLAVE LIKE YOU

1 Like

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by Akinz0126(m): 6:39am On Nov 10, 2015
Touch not our Fayose and do our role model no harm.You all will be surprise cause he will definitely come out clean and unscar.
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by ERAKAMUS: 6:46am On Nov 10, 2015
[s]
nobeku:
NO!!! YOUR FATHER IS THE TERRORIST... OKPO1 OF NAIRALAND..
[/s] WHY MISTAKING ME FOR A MUSELEM GOSH!

BUHARI IS A CERTIFIED ILLITERATE TERRORIST.

ORDINARY SSCE/WASC HE DOESN'T HAVE.

1 Like

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by shamecurls(m): 6:46am On Nov 10, 2015
Please lets support Biafra, It will be a plus for other Nigerians if these dudes leave. Look inwardly at what we all stand to gain as Nigerians if it comes to stay.. Pls pray every morning that God should give Buhari the foresight to let them be.

searching4loove:
THANK GOD FAYOSE IS GOING TO BE SACKED SOON. THIS IS THE CHANGE WE VOTED FOR. I HOPE APC TAKES OVER THE 36 STATES BEFORE 2019 SO POWER CAN REMAIN PERMANENTLY BETWEEN THE NORTH AND WE THE SOUTH WEST. GEJ AND PDP WERE MISTAKES WE WILL NEVER REPEAT. SAY NO TO BIAFRA undecided
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by shamecurls(m): 6:48am On Nov 10, 2015
Inspector Wailer spotted! cool

ERAKAMUS:
[s][/s] W̶̷̲̅H̶̷̲̅Y̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅M̶̷̲̅I̶̷̲̅S̶̷̲̅T̶̷̲̅A̶̷̲̅K̶̷̲̅I̶̷̲̅N̶̷̲̅G̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅M̶̷̲̅E̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅F̶̷̲̅O̶̷̲̅R̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅A̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅M̶̷̲̅U̶̷̲̅S̶̷̲̅E̶̷̲̅L̶̷̲̅E̶̷̲̅M̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅G̶̷̲̅O̶̷̲̅S̶̷̲̅H̶̷̲̅!̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅

B̶̷̲̅U̶̷̲̅H̶̷̲̅A̶̷̲̅R̶̷̲̅I̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅I̶̷̲̅S̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅A̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅C̶̷̲̅E̶̷̲̅R̶̷̲̅T̶̷̲̅I̶̷̲̅F̶̷̲̅I̶̷̲̅E̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅I̶̷̲̅L̶̷̲̅L̶̷̲̅I̶̷̲̅T̶̷̲̅E̶̷̲̅R̶̷̲̅A̶̷̲̅T̶̷̲̅E̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅T̶̷̲̅E̶̷̲̅R̶̷̲̅R̶̷̲̅O̶̷̲̅R̶̷̲̅I̶̷̲̅S̶̷̲̅T̶̷̲̅.̶̷̲̅
̶̷̲̅

O̶̷̲̅R̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅I̶̷̲̅N̶̷̲̅A̶̷̲̅R̶̷̲̅Y̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅S̶̷̲̅S̶̷̲̅C̶̷̲̅E̶̷̲̅/̶̷̲̅W̶̷̲̅A̶̷̲̅S̶̷̲̅C̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅H̶̷̲̅E̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅O̶̷̲̅E̶̷̲̅S̶̷̲̅N̶̷̲̅'̶̷̲̅T̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅H̶̷̲̅A̶̷̲̅V̶̷̲̅E̶̷̲̅
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by ERAKAMUS: 6:53am On Nov 10, 2015
shamecurls:
Inspector Wailer spotted! cool
PLEASE GO BACK TO SCHOOL YOU LACK FORMAL EDUCATION.
THAT'S IF YOU ARE NOT AN ISLAMABAD
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by Ehiscleaning: 7:05am On Nov 10, 2015
OUR SERVICES:

STAFF OUTSOURCING (CLEANERS)
JANITORIAL SERVICES
- Residential/commercial cleaning
- After party cleaning
- Construction clean up
- Floor restoration
- Window cleaning
FUMIGATION

GIVE US THE OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE THE DIRT AND GIVE YOU OUR INCREDIBLE SHINE.

Kindly follow us on IG @ehiscustomcleaningservices
Email: ehiscustomcleaningservices@gmail.com
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by obadaye: 7:18am On Nov 10, 2015
[quote author=zico530 post=39855049]As long as it is Ekiti and Fayosa, you can do nothing...I can assure u something will b done and heaven will not fall..son and promoter of corruption and nepotism dats wat u are! tongue[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by billyG(m): 7:23am On Nov 10, 2015
tolexy007:
one thing I know is that Fayose is not scared, if he does he will not continue to attack buhari and APC even when he knows the Ekiti gate issue is still on Ground.....
Pple who takes indian hemp are never scared.
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by Bollinger(m): 7:25am On Nov 10, 2015
So, Nigeria too has a TRADOC. Unbelievable.
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by shamecurls(m): 7:33am On Nov 10, 2015
ERAKAMUS:

P̶̷̲̅L̶̷̲̅E̶̷̲̅A̶̷̲̅S̶̷̲̅E̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅G̶̷̲̅O̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅B̶̷̲̅A̶̷̲̅C̶̷̲̅K̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅T̶̷̲̅O̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅S̶̷̲̅C̶̷̲̅H̶̷̲̅O̶̷̲̅O̶̷̲̅L̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅Y̶̷̲̅O̶̷̲̅U̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅L̶̷̲̅A̶̷̲̅C̶̷̲̅K̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅F̶̷̲̅O̶̷̲̅R̶̷̲̅M̶̷̲̅A̶̷̲̅L̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅E̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅U̶̷̲̅C̶̷̲̅A̶̷̲̅T̶̷̲̅I̶̷̲̅O̶̷̲̅N̶̷̲̅.̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅

̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅T̶̷̲̅H̶̷̲̅A̶̷̲̅T̶̷̲̅'̶̷̲̅S̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅I̶̷̲̅F̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅Y̶̷̲̅O̶̷̲̅U̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅A̶̷̲̅R̶̷̲̅E̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅N̶̷̲̅O̶̷̲̅T̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅A̶̷̲̅N̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅I̶̷̲̅S̶̷̲̅L̶̷̲̅A̶̷̲̅M̶̷̲̅A̶̷̲̅B̶̷̲̅A̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅

WW.... grin
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by Firefire(m): 7:52am On Nov 10, 2015
I laugh most myopic comments here to scorn... grin cheesy Ekitigate ko, Ekitiwindow ni, cheesy

1 Like

Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 10, 2015
Omo Ale jatijati, useless fellow, bastard, go and look for ur family own first, he goat.... author=ERAKAMUS post=39856069]Hahahaha, meanwhile I am still searching for the KATSINA ILLITERATE'S CERTIFICATE.[/quote]
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by ishiamu(m): 8:14am On Nov 10, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Stop insulting people.

Okechukwu Nwaire is an armed robber cum rapist- google.com

My dog keep following me, that's why I bought you
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by Bimpe29: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2015
Let them be investigated thoroughly and penalized accordingly.
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by nobeku: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2015
babayinka77:

I agree with your point that Fayoshe should be dealt with if found guilty but not in support of your abuses. You need not abuse another person's parents under whatever circumstances.
NO!!!!! I need to give him the CURSE OF LIFE! Bulk of Nairalanders are nitwits...
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by benzion72(m): 8:48am On Nov 10, 2015
dustmalik:

The only problem here is the fact that he has immunity, so he can't be touched. But he can still be investigated for election rigging, and if found guilty, he can be charged to court after his tenure. Torust me, a lot of revelation will be made as a result of this investigative panel.

Sahara reporters have been doing a great service to this country. They are, by far, the best investigative journalism outfit in this country.

what immunity when his election get nullified by a competent court for a fradulent and armtwisting of voters
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by ERAKAMUS: 8:52am On Nov 10, 2015
mayourbash:
Omo Ale jatijati, useless fellow, bastard, go and look for ur family own first, he goat.... author=ERAKAMUS post=39856069]Hahahaha, meanwhile I am still searching for the KATSINA ILLITERATE'S CERTIFICATE.
Oloshi Omo Iran kiran Ashe.wo Ikeji Aja,
Soonest we shall send all of you back to KANO & SOKOTO when the chips are down.

#OMOALE

Go ask ya moda who ya real fada is Ash!
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by Ephemmm: 8:57am On Nov 10, 2015
zico530:

You barked 'GEJ till 2019' more than this: what happened after the defeat?
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by Ephemmm: 9:05am On Nov 10, 2015
[s]
HirstMOG:
I have not heard any APC state that is under any form of investigation, or is it that they are all Saints And someone will come and tell me this is not witch-hunt. Same thing Obj did, how did it all end Nigeria will always be Nigeria even if you take it to West Germany.
[/s]

Which APC Governor has power that can be used to intimidate ruling party with 16 years in the helm of administration? Why are you so primitive in your thinking?
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
YOUR MOTHER IS N@KED IN BED WAITING FOR YOU.

#ANIMAL.
Not as funny... grin

Ode

The joke is on you cheesy
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by ERAKAMUS: 9:08am On Nov 10, 2015
bulldoza:
Not as funny... grin
Ode
The joke is on you cheesy
ANOTHER MASTURBATOR YOU'RE SPOTTED, ROLL ON.
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by HirstMOG(m): 9:23am On Nov 10, 2015
Ephemmm:
[s][/s]

Which APC Governor has power that can be used to intimidate ruling party with 16 years in the helm of administration? Why are you so primitive in your thinking?

I petty you more cos your mind is captivated by propaganda. If I may ask you, how many APC members today were APC members in your 16 years ago? What political parties were they I can't be fooled the way you have been...
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by jude33084(m): 9:34am On Nov 10, 2015
zico530:

Hold your peace guy, let us see how this one will turn out to be? wink

They may not be doing it because of Fayose but to exonerate(free him from NA black list) Captain Sagir that blew the whistle wink

If Fayose is indicted then he should face the time grin
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by figment232(m): 9:57am On Nov 10, 2015
I see a bloody Military coup occurring if d Dullardddddinoooooooo and APChit continue with this animosity against Law abiding citizens. The economy is already in recession, banks and construction companies are laying off staff. Multinational re pulling out of the country on a daily basis. Latest! the certificateless Grandpa Is now fighting MTN.
Re: Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate by datribune: 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
nobeku:
You are so stewpeed that I can feel your stewpeedity pulse via my phone.. What about the audio conversation during the Ekiti elections? So that ain't proof enough? What happened to cuming outside your mother when you were being fathered?

What aspect of my post can't u comprehend?. d audio tape is d main plank of Ekitigate & it is proof enough against FAYOSE & NOT FASHOLA.
Pls don't let ur stewpidity cause u hypertension. dis is what happens when a unicellular slowpoke wit a stewpidity gene thinks it is smart. Read my submission very well & u'll see u just made a fool of urself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa / El-zakzaky, Wife, To Travel To These Two Countries For Medical Treatment / Police Invade IPOB/ESN Camp In Ebonyi, Kill 3 Gunmen, Recover Ammunitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.