Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 (40023 Views)

The Last Statement Of Ken Saro Wiwa At The Military Tribunal On May 21 1995. / Ken Saro-Wiwa's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by robosky02(m): 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
[quote author=theDEVILisHERE post=39904179][/quote]

we band and cast yoooouuuuuuuuuuu out
Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by theDEVILisHERE: 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
robosky02:

we band and cast yoooouuuuuuuuuuu out

Lol
Is that what those Fraudstars in those religious houses tell you people to be doing

Anyway
Continue with your binding and casting
Hopefully one day youall will come to your senses
Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by IAMTHEHERO: 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Kagawa10:

Just as I thought!
Useless goat, like the whole flattie tribe including your mama!
Bastard!!! Did you think that you would have called my mama and l will keep quiet.Go and ask your mama who pregnanted her. For your information, she was raped by different men and that resulted to you.I don't blame her, RAPE is the trademark of your people. It is your culture. Your mama did everything possible to abort you and it failed. The result of it is a stupid and mad man in your form roaming about in nairaland abusing/insulting people making known their opinion.
Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by staymore: 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Ken Saro Wiwa deserved to Die

Anyone who betrays and sells-out his innocent brother
Deserve to die

Who are his innocent brothers that he betrayed?
Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by oyatz(m): 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
But in one breath, you will be quick to tell anyone who cares to listen that Biafra is not an Igbo thing but made up of Igbo, Ibibio, Efik, Ijaw, Ikwerre, Ogoni and some modern Biafra protagonists even add , Urhobo , Itskere, Idoma and Igala.
In another breath, you attribute the ' Strength' of Biafra to your tribe.

quote author=EternalTruths post=39866568]

Yes but Nigerdelta republic was crushed in 12 days by mere military police action.

With little weapons, Biafra fought a Nigeria heavily armed by Soviet and Britain for almost 1000days

Which tribe can do that.? cool[/quote]
Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by oyatz(m): 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
Because of free megabytes, kids now use nairaland freely.
MKO Abiola died on July 07, 1998,one month after Abacha had died (on June 08,1988) and you are here spewing thrash.

sethken:

My answer to you is this, Abiola was killed in detention by Abacha.

1 Like

Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by Uchek(m): 10:27am On Oct 23, 2022
Don't mind the fools!

you better be earning a minimum of 600k or 1m before you start bragging about money.

You Nigerians have got to be silly. Only Nigerians look down on traders. Useless people. Mine friend supplied selfie sticks to game stores Nigeria for #60m. Game stores have contacted him again to supply more.

A trader in onitsha told me if he makes 400k a day, that means that day was a bad day.

Carlos slim is an excellent trader..using stock market as his trading platform.

All you Dummos making fun of traders should have a rethink. A gala seller makes minimum 6k a day. Do the math.

Hw many civil servants can boast of such income?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja / No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike / Osun SDP Dumps Omisore, Denies Him Senatorial Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.