Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,712 members, 7,844,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

New Research Reveals That Women Are Either Bisexual Or Lesbian But Never Straigh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Research Reveals That Women Are Either Bisexual Or Lesbian But Never Straigh (1286 Views)

Common Things That Women Lie About / Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive / Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Research Reveals That Women Are Either Bisexual Or Lesbian But Never Straigh by Samuellystar: 7:01am On Nov 10, 2015
According to new research, women who say they are straight are in fact aroused by videos of both n*ked men and n*ked women, whereas lesbians are much more attracted to the female form.
The study, led by Dr Gerulf Rieger from the Department of Psychology at the University of Essex, involved 345 women. They were shown videos and had their responses recorded, including whether their pupils dilated in response to sexual stimuli.
The results found that straight women were strongly sexually aroused by videos of both attractive men and attractive women, even though they said they were only interested in men.
This was in contrast to lesbians, who showed much stronger sexual responses to women than to men.
The researchers said lesbians were the most like men in their responses because it is usually men who show distinct sexual responses to their favourite sex.
Dr Rieger said: “Even though the majority of women identify as straight, our research clearly demonstrates that when it comes to what turns them on, they are either bisexual or gay, but never straight.”
Dr Rieger also said his study showed that lesbians who may dress in a more masculine way may not have more masculine behaviors.
- Source: http://www.bestlovegoodies.com/2015/11/new-research-reveals-that-women-are.html?m=1#sthash.KAytZ0De.dpuf

Re: New Research Reveals That Women Are Either Bisexual Or Lesbian But Never Straigh by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 10, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: New Research Reveals That Women Are Either Bisexual Or Lesbian But Never Straigh by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 10, 2015
This might just be true. I figured 80% of girls fantasises about _sex with another girl
Re: New Research Reveals That Women Are Either Bisexual Or Lesbian But Never Straigh by ANGELMARVE(m): 7:16am On Nov 10, 2015
NONSENCE AND INGREDIENTS. @OP IS UR MOTHER STRAIGHT?
Re: New Research Reveals That Women Are Either Bisexual Or Lesbian But Never Straigh by Samuellystar: 7:18am On Nov 10, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
NONSENCE AND INGREDIENTS. @OP IS UR MOTHER STRAIGHT?
She z married, so thats out of point...
Re: New Research Reveals That Women Are Either Bisexual Or Lesbian But Never Straigh by simplemach(m): 7:21am On Nov 10, 2015
Always suspected it. When u'll always see a girl save fellow girls contact as honey, sweety, honey pie, and all the sweet names u can think of.
Re: New Research Reveals That Women Are Either Bisexual Or Lesbian But Never Straigh by Cutehector(m): 7:25am On Nov 10, 2015
The op should hav written new generation of females....

A girl even told me she fantasizes havn sex with same gender buh she is very straight..
Re: New Research Reveals That Women Are Either Bisexual Or Lesbian But Never Straigh by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2015
Uh....Ex-squeeeeeexe me? undecided cry

I'm straightly straight...angry Boobs And Ass Are gross...lipsrsealed

Beards, 58-Pack, sizzling biceps, toned body, shaved Beards And cute masculine smiles, Those Are Attractive!.undecided "grin" cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Research Reveals That Women Are Either Bisexual Or Lesbian But Never Straigh by gamaliel121(m): 9:00am On Nov 10, 2015
End time research!!!
Re: New Research Reveals That Women Are Either Bisexual Or Lesbian But Never Straigh by Missonas(f): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2015
Samuellystar:
She z married, so thats out of point...
Does being married stop her from being a woman? Lol
Re: New Research Reveals That Women Are Either Bisexual Or Lesbian But Never Straigh by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 10, 2015
Don't you know?

No woman is straight.

They are bisexual or lesbian. A girl can see a girl nude and turn on. And a girl can be comfortable kissing another girl.

Girls are designed for the sex stuff for pleasure so even the girls like themselves. The boys are just lucky girls want husband or boyfriend if not.. Guys would have gone extinct or gay.
Re: New Research Reveals That Women Are Either Bisexual Or Lesbian But Never Straigh by BCISLTD: 9:34am On Nov 10, 2015
Very true
Re: New Research Reveals That Women Are Either Bisexual Or Lesbian But Never Straigh by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 10, 2015
Op i agree wit u. Dats wat we even see on tv, girls touching eachoda.

But i dnt hav problems wit lesbians sha. They are a big turn-on for me grin
Re: New Research Reveals That Women Are Either Bisexual Or Lesbian But Never Straigh by ThefemaleKing: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
True grin
Re: New Research Reveals That Women Are Either Bisexual Or Lesbian But Never Straigh by darkskingoddess(f): 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
If true, I belong to the small percentage that doesn't apply. Other women don't arouse me whatsoever.
Re: New Research Reveals That Women Are Either Bisexual Or Lesbian But Never Straigh by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
darkskingoddess:
If true, I belong to the small percentage that doesn't apply. Other women don't arouse me whatsoever.
Are u sure u are a lady sef?

Idntblivit dat oda women dont arouse you. Durrrrrhhhh
Re: New Research Reveals That Women Are Either Bisexual Or Lesbian But Never Straigh by darkskingoddess(f): 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
Durenttt:
Are u sure u are a lady sef?

Idntblivit dat oda women dont arouse you. Durrrrrhhhh

LOL yes I'm quite sure grin

(1) (Reply)

20 Guys Share What They Regret Most When It Comes To Love / Decliamer. My account was hacked, / If You Use This Brand, Ha! You Are Old, Please Go And Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.