Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

11 Signs You Are A Married Side Chick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Signs You Are A Married Side Chick (668 Views)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / 11 Signs She's The Right Girl For You. / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Signs You Are A Married Side Chick by Riwo11(f): 7:40am On Nov 10, 2015
Here Are 11 signs you are a married side chick:

1: Every member of his family and his friends knows he has a girlfriend.. Your husband does not hide her from them.

2: Your husband takes his girlfriend to his family get together, business meetings, birthday parties, child's dedication of his friends, etc.

3:He calls you by your name, but calls his girlfriend "Boo","honeypie","sweetheart".

4: Your husband's girlfriend uses your children picture as display picture on Whatsapp, BBM, Facebook and captions them with"my cuties" "my adorables"..

5: He tells you he does not have money, but you always see tellers everywhere around the house which shows he spends on his girlfriend.

6: He rejects your food at any given opportunity..

7: He beats you, if you complain too much or you mistakenly call his girlfriend on phone..
8: Your husband has his girlfriend's numerous pictures on his phone.

9: He receives and call his girlfriend right in your presence without any regards for you.
10: Your husband gives his girlfriend the guts to call and insult you anytime she deems fit.

11: He gives you excuses of being tired anything you want s*x, but whenever you see his numerous chat with his girlfriend, they are always on about the great s*x they share, how he can't wait to have her again and mind blowing orgasms that comes with it.

Source: http://www.riseup247.com/2015/11/ladies-get-in-here-11-signs-you-are.html
Re: 11 Signs You Are A Married Side Chick by Richiy(f): 7:43am On Nov 10, 2015
Is this for real? Its not by force to marry.
Re: 11 Signs You Are A Married Side Chick by Cutehector(m): 7:45am On Nov 10, 2015
Richiy:
Is this for real? Its not by force to marry.
its so by force in nigeria darling cheesy
Re: 11 Signs You Are A Married Side Chick by onstelly(f): 7:48am On Nov 10, 2015
And I will stay in that marriage abi
I reject and cancel, the last time I checked marriage isn't a do or die affair
Re: 11 Signs You Are A Married Side Chick by Richiy(f): 8:03am On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector:
its so by force in nigeria darling cheesy

Lol. It is way better to be single and flexing than to be in that kinda situation. Even people in Haiti will be happier. Choi.
Re: 11 Signs You Are A Married Side Chick by libertyfather(m): 8:06am On Nov 10, 2015
Jazz tinz undecided

(1) (Reply)

Confused / Woman Dies On First Date With The Man She Met Online / 20 Things A Guy Shouldn’t Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.