Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,721 members, 7,862,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

Re: Ladies Are Parasites. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Ladies Are Parasites. (739 Views)

Re: Ladies & Gents- Would You Like To Marry A Spouse Who Is A Virgin / RE: Ladies Dairy. Is The Information In It Really Serious Or Is Just A Scribblin / Ladies Are Parasites? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Re: Ladies Are Parasites. by Hoodwing(m): 8:25am On May 15, 2009
@Oxone
@mashkov
looks like the only thing you guys can do for a lady is send her recharge card no wonder your really cracking your head on that.
i know your ladies are those on the streets begging for groundnut to eat.so you impress them by doing the only thing you can,SEND RECHARGE CARDS. lol
Re: Re: Ladies Are Parasites. by IFELEKE(m): 8:36am On May 15, 2009
Hoodwing:

@Oxone
@mashkov
looks like the only thing you guys can do for a lady is send her recharge card no wonder your really cracking your head on that.
i know your ladies are those on the streets begging for groundnut to eat.so you impress them by doing the only thing you can,SEND RECHARGE CARDS. lol
Hoodwing,
This should have been posted as a reply to your Initial Thread on this subject matter and not a new Thread.
Learn the difference between The New Topic Button and The Reply Button.
Re: Re: Ladies Are Parasites. by hollandis(f): 9:04am On May 15, 2009
Mugu don dey shout halleluyah grin

(1)

How To Get Girls For Teens / Should Women Marry For Money? A New Book Says Yes! / Am In Trouble, I Dont Know My Guy's Mind Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.