Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Which Is Your Favourite Radio Staion In Lagos? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Is Your Favourite Radio Staion In Lagos? (4741 Views)

Poll: Which is your most preferred radio station in Lagos?

Rythm 93.7: 21% (43 votes)
Cool Fm 96.9: 25% (51 votes)
The Beat FM 99.9: 2% (5 votes)
Top fm 90.9: 3% (8 votes)
Classic FM 97.3: 2% (5 votes)
Star FM 101.5: 3% (7 votes)
wazobia fm 95.10: 15% (32 votes)
Tiwa n Tiwa 107.50: 1% (3 votes)
Raypower 100.5: 6% (14 votes)
Brila fm 88.90: 3% (8 votes)
Choice fm 90.5: 0% (1 vote)
Metro fm: 1% (3 votes)
Eko fm 89.50: 1% (3 votes)
Bond fm: 0% (1 vote)
Inspiration fm 92.3 fm: 9% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. / Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter / What Is Your Favourite Radio Station And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Your Favourite Radio Staion In Lagos? by Ladapo(m): 10:20am On May 18, 2009
Yes o Matiltom, I tell U, I am marveled at the innovation of Classic Fm.Enuff of all the noise on radio, we need some level of sanity and Classic is giving me that, we all are not teenagers or kidz.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Radio Staion In Lagos? by Ladapo(m): 10:44am On May 18, 2009
Guess what, I was just informed that U can actually stream Classic fm and The beat fm online,
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Radio Staion In Lagos? by jericho: 9:11pm On May 18, 2009
Classic Fm all the way.

They take u back memory lanes with music of Luther Vandross, Ron Isley, Al Green et al.

Classic FM rocks
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Radio Staion In Lagos? by Ladapo(m): 8:14am On May 19, 2009
97.3 is the Classic fm dial, I think I should keep monitoring that and The Beat 99.9, let's see.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Radio Staion In Lagos? by princesa(f): 10:30am On May 19, 2009
i would go for Inspiration all the way
then maybe cool and star fm

but wazobia is a no no sad
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Radio Staion In Lagos? by Ladapo(m): 12:55pm On May 21, 2009
Remember this Classic,

Dear Sugar
Time and ability plus double capacity has forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper. Why this miraculous thing happened is because honey I love you spontaneously and as I stand horizontal to the wall and perpendicular to the ground I only think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous girl. Darling please Stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat. To me each day starts by thinking of you and ends by dreaming of you. Each time I see you my metabolism suddenly stops and my peristalsis goes in reverse gear. My medular-oblangata also stops functioning.
Crazy crazy crazy you may say but this is true. If only you knew what is going on in my encephalon you would understand. That's why I need to see you face to face with you, soon. I think I have to pen-off here because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis and polymerization. Catch you later. Sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs bite you coz you are too sweet a thing for them.
Yourz Ever,

That is what 97.3 fm an do to you, it takes you back memory lane.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Radio Staion In Lagos? by Andy1985ng(m): 2:45pm On May 23, 2009
For sport fans, brilafm is simply da bomb! The mix their news on sports well, i can't care less on any other thing apart from sports, 96.9 cool fm is nice too!
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Radio Staion In Lagos? by oludashmi(f): 11:49am On May 25, 2009
You didn't add all the Radio Stations, If you permit me, what about:

wazobia fm 95.10
Tiwa n Tiwa 107.50
Raypower 100.5
Brila fm 88.90
Choice fm 90.5
Metro fm
Eko fm 89.50
Bond fm
Inspiration fm 92.30

I will choose more than one ooo. I will go for Wazobia cos of their friendliness and entertainment, Top fm for nice music, Inspiration fm for nice topics and morning devotion, Bond fm for 'Koko inu iwe iroyin' Wink and Eko fm for news smileyy.
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Radio Staion In Lagos? by dadaojo: 9:50pm On May 25, 2009
why i love this station is just becos they play nice and meaningful music on their station
they should be giving the best radio station so far
my people if u dont mind the music i love most now in Nigeria is a guy that talk generally on African style
the title of the music is African man and the artist is called flame .
i think a got it from a selection called yori yori 4 ten ten vol2
Re: Which Is Your Favourite Radio Staion In Lagos? by FGOC: 2:52am On Jan 09, 2011
http://streema.com/radios/country/Nigeria

That's where u can listen to Nigerian radio stations

(1) (2) (Reply)

Music: Mavin Records – Arise Ft. Don Jazzy, Di’ja And Reekado Banks / Timaya - I Concur Ft Don Jazzy [video Download] / Getting Your Songs As Caller Ring Back Tune...what To Do(detail Guide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.