Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. (27434 Views)

Your Most Favourite Radio Station & Presenter / What Is Your Favourite Radio Station And Why? / Which Is Your Favourite Radio Staion In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by fame12k(m): 12:37am On Sep 14, 2013
please house, what is your favourite radio station, the frequency and programmes u don't miss.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 14, 2013
tOp SpOrT oN tOp RaDiO!

If dis tin no mk frnt page,make ASUU no call of strike#

Endtym nairaland topics

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 14, 2013
Cool fm (96.9) GMNS with MADA. Mannie and the angels

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by johnwizey: 3:12am On Sep 14, 2013
U sha want †Φ make FP sha
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by eggheaders(m): 6:26am On Sep 14, 2013
My radio addiction ain't gat particular pattern. Wake up in the morning listen to koko iwe ninu iroyin on bond f.m.

Immediately after tune it to newspaper reviews on classic f.m

straight to smooth fm for freshly press.

Then to political platform on raypower fm.

Straight to my fav station to catch the last part of morning crossfire on nigeria info fm.

After that back to classic fm for rock monday.

By 12 pm back to nigerian info to catch diplomatic info.

Till the ali baba crew roll their shows off.

On tuesdays and thursdays evening hook up with rock city on metro f.m.

Hiphop classic on classic fm on saturday morning.

Discuss with jimi disu on sunday afternoon then to the palour discuss on radio continental.

Occasionally hook up with rick dees top 40 on cool f.m that my radio swag peeps.

The whole night is locked up on nigeria info to catch up with fola and gbenga. Those guys rock die on friday night with those make sense nigerian underground artist they also bring on.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by fame12k(m): 8:39am On Sep 14, 2013
eggheaders: My radio addiction ain't gat particular pattern. Wake up in the morning listen to koko iwe ninu iroyin on bond f.m.

Immediately after tune it to newspaper reviews on classic f.m

straight to smooth fm for freshly press.

Then to political platform on raypower fm.

Straight to my fav station to catch the last part of morning crossfire on nigeria info fm.

After that back to classic fm for rock monday.

By 12 pm back to nigerian info to catch diplomatic info.

Till the ali baba crew roll their shows off.

On tuesdays and thursdays evening hook up with rock city on metro f.m.

Hiphop classic on classic fm on saturday morning.

Discuss with jimi disu on sunday afternoon then to the palour discuss on radio continental.

Occasionally hook up with rick dees top 40 on cool f.m that my radio swag peeps.

The whole night is locked up on nigeria info to catch up with fola and gbenga. Those guys rock die on friday night with those make sense nigerian underground artist they also bring on.

u be oga ooo, I will like to follow your foot path. please can u include the time and day beside each programme as you tune to different station.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by fame12k(m): 8:40am On Sep 14, 2013
Oga moderator, please can you move dis topic to FP - front page, pleaseeeeee. let me make history too I beg uuu.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Olasuposaheed(m): 9:04am On Sep 14, 2013
My favourite radio stations are Brila Fm(Nigerian players score card, football 360 Popular side with murphy Ijeba), Nigeria info,(football friendize) and Top radio(back 2 back, top sport on top radio, sport cafe).
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by fame12k(m): 9:17am On Sep 14, 2013
Olasuposaheed: My favourite radio stations are Brila Fm(Nigerian players score card, football 360 Popular side with murphy Ijeba), Nigeria info,(football friendize) and Top radio(back 2 back, top sport on top radio, sport cafe).

please can u include the time and day of these programmes? as I wouldn't mind listening to all. Thank you.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by eggheaders(m): 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
fame12k:

u be oga ooo, I will like to follow your foot path. please can u include the time and day beside each programme as you tune to different station.

Thank you.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by eggheaders(m): 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
fame12k:

Thank you.

koko inu iwe iroyin 6:15 every morning.

freshly press 7:30 every week day.

Jimi disu 2:00 pm every sunday.

Diplomatic info 12p:m every monday,wed, friday.

Political platform 9;15 to 10:00 every week day.

fame12k:

Thank you.

koko inu iwe iroyin 6:15 every morning.

freshly press 7:30 every week day.

Jimi disu 2:00 pm every sunday.

Diplomatic info 12p:m every monday,wed, friday.

Political platform 9;15 to 10:00 every week day.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by DCONE1(m): 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hip Hop 101 on hotfm 98.3 abuja saturdays nite 7-12 with PRINCE RAHIM.Real hip hop ishhhh,hip hop class always in session...Real hiphop culture,old,new and underground joints,hiphop news,debate,battles,ciphers...mcheeeeew mehn u guys...hit "like" if u listen to it...my abj peeps know nowwwww.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by lalaboi(m): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2013
kreezzy: Cool fm (96.9) GMNS with MADA. Mannie and the angels

I used to follow this when i was out the country. . .now that i am in the country i dont lol

Back in the day, i would follow the sports program on Brilla FM that talked about nigerian scorers abroad and other sports shows there too. not anymore. Radio is dead for me at the mo
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by fame12k(m): 9:22am On Nov 30, 2013
No response again?
Front page pleasee, lets promote listening to radio programmes.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by geeworld1(m): 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
COMEDY HAPPY HOUR WITH DE DON on Rainbow fm ......its my best ~no rainbow no rainbow~
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by fairheven: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
Inspiration fm=sharing life issues.metro fm=sunday mornin glory.smoothfm=total football.coolfm =under pressure.classic fm=freshly press.raypower=polical platform.beatfm=the drive show.brillafm=footbal360•.bondfm=fresh for town.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by fairheven: 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2013
Radio continental=be my guest.raypower=primetime afr.wasobia=oga madam office.top radio=top sports.choice fm=hyms of praise.rythmfm=nanya&toke.ekofm=ict world.cityfm=football game show.unilagfm=sleeping couch.starfm=mornin ride wit moyo & mofe.taffic fm=trafi news.s.m.a radio=mornin show
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by wildchild1: 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
My favorite radio station gotta be 96.9coolfm...no favorite program as i listen to all their programs monday through sunday,i"m not a tv person aside maybe watching soccer.From GMNS with Mannie and the angels to Midday Oasis with Dotun and Temilistic Temi to Road show with Freeze and Kaylah to table of men with freeze and dj exclusive to Night cafe with N6 and Joyce,then finally Ama ka and Hashimstylebuff early in the morning

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by jiggaz(m): 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2013
My favorite Radio station is Dream 92.5 FM Enugu. Its an Urban Radio station. My best program there is Midday Express with Tobe Da Diva who happens to have the sexiest radio voice in Nigeria apart from Toke Makinwa of Rhythm 93.7 Lagos and Toolz of Beat FM, lmao!! Midday Express is all about Urban Radio experience, Contemporary Urban Music, Talk and general entertainment. But i only listen when I have chance cos of work and other engagements.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by fame12k(m): 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
I wouldn't mind if anybody can recommend a nice programme for me from any Lagos radio stations with the day and time on air.
presently I don't miss EARLY MORNING WHISPERS, at radio continental FM, starting around 12.30am everyday.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by fame12k(m): 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
fairheven: Radio continental=be my guest.raypower=primetime afr.wasobia=oga madam office.top radio=top sports.choice fm=hyms of praise.rythmfm=nanya&toke.ekofm=ict world.cityfm=football game show.unilagfm=sleeping couch.starfm=mornin ride wit moyo & mofe.taffic fm=trafi news.s.m.a radio=mornin show

please can u include day and time of dis programmes?
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by bionicdude(m): 10:37am On Dec 01, 2013
my favourite programme is ASUU strike update on nasir fagge.jonathan fm
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by israel007: 10:40am On Dec 01, 2013
[size=15pt]Cool fm lagos.

MADA,

Under Pressure
[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Wizdray: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2013
Mine is Oluyole FM
The programme is Soulmate (dnt knw d actual name of d programme, they do it evry nite buh i lyk dat of sunday nite) on sunday with S.O.U.L

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Leadn(m): 10:43am On Dec 01, 2013
Beat 99.9 FM

Night time with Osi Suave wink

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by olorunthobby(f): 10:43am On Dec 01, 2013
Faaji 107.5 fm tiwa n tiwa..# Prime time africa grin
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Adonike(m): 10:44am On Dec 01, 2013
Radio Nigeria : Police Diary and Network news.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by 1shortblackboy: 10:44am On Dec 01, 2013
Funky 4 + 1 Rythm 93.7 PH. Michael ogolo, kunle tatafo, Dan d humerous and tekena d chief of all the waterside.Those niggaz are crazy
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 01, 2013
Wazobia FM,I don't know the programme,but its anchored by "Yaw".
Re: What Is Your Favourite Radio Station, And Programmes U Dont Miss. by ndidibabe(f): 10:47am On Dec 01, 2013
Political Platform- Ray power 100.5fm, 9.15-10am.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019 AFRIMMA: Full List Of Winners / Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran - Peru (Official Video) / Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.