Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (69003 Views)

Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship / Agbami Scholarship 2015/2016 Awardees / Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by CharlyNick: 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
kelvinchristus:
If you read through my post, I advised using yahoo mail, and don't keep trying because I was also a victim, the time I was so frustrated with trying was the time the code came in, try in d early or late hours. so good-luck

Thanks a lot
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by dynadang(m): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
Must the images be with pdf or Jpg?
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by ayodijex(m): 11:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
dynadang:
Must the images be with pdf or Jpg?

any one of them.
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Jozay(m): 4:26am On Nov 17, 2015
in my school's result portal,it shows just grades without the cgpa,can i upload just that? CC ajahexcel...please an urgent reply needed
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by sagaciousblog: 9:01am On Nov 17, 2015
Profcamsey:
If you have applied more than once. And you are not receiving confirmation email. Its submitting oh. Go chat with them to cancel some for you oh
that's exactly me point..some persons will just keep submitting all in a bid to get the confirmation mail..
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by malikjosiah(m): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
sagaciousblog:
pure lie..i didn't get a confirmation mail for my sister's yet the application has been successfully recieved..i even had doubts so i had a chat with the customer care who even told me the house address she applied with..
please bro... how were u able to contact the customer care. help me with the number or email u used. please, many of my friend down here in Unijos are having the same submission confirmation issues.
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Jamzig1(m): 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
malikjosiah:
please bro... how were u able to contact the customer care. help me with the number or email u used. please, many of my friend down here in Unijos are having the same submission confirmation issues.
When u use a browser like Chrome, Uc or Firefox...u will see at the bottom of the page "Chat with us"...Click it nd chat
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Syphax(m): 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
ajahexcel:

You are apply for 100L now..... check my reply above for the CGPA issue...

Kind Regards
How can I get the past questions please?
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by warlei(m): 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
pls anyone with total practice question. can pls mail.them to I me adeboyusuf@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Oysdam(m): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
Application confirmed...Thank God
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Raphael9(m): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
Oysdam:
Application confirmed...Thank God
for how long have u been waiting
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Oysdam(m): 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
Raphael9:
for how long have u been waiting
didn't have to wait..I re-applied tonight
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Raphael9(m): 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
Oysdam:
didn't have to wait..I re-applied tonight
and u got it instantly .
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Oysdam(m): 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
Raphael9:
and u got it instantly .
yh
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by factorial1(m): 9:49am On Nov 18, 2015
I'm sure this will clear the doubt of reapplying.

Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by factorial1(m): 9:50am On Nov 18, 2015
Jamzig1:
When u use a browser like Chrome, Uc or Firefox...u will see at the bottom of the page "Chat with us"...Click it nd chat
Bro, which app did you use to compress you PDF?
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Jamzig1(m): 9:55am On Nov 18, 2015
factorial1:
Bro, which app did you use to compress you PDF?
www.pdfcompress.com
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by factorial1(m): 10:05am On Nov 18, 2015
Jamzig1:
www.pdfcompress.com
I've tried it...not to statisfaction. My file size is 285kb, it reduced it to 240kb

Got other means though
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Jamzig1(m): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2015
factorial1:
I've tried it...not to statisfaction. My file size is 285kb, it reduced it to 240kb

Got other means though
you can try other websites too
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Kweenesther(f): 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
pls I don't ave d local govt cert....nd won't be able to get it before d deadline...can I still apply?
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Jamzig1(m): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kweenesther:
pls I don't ave d local govt cert....nd won't be able to get it before d deadline...can I still apply?
You can't submit your application without it
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Michael820(m): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
factorial1:

Got other means though
Use windows paint,you can use it to resize the file
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by factorial1(m): 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Michael820:

Use windows paint,you can use it to resize the file
I don't have problem with size reduction anymore. Thanks
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by olasman0(m): 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Amanyanabo(m): 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
Jamzig1:
Just completed my application, did everything on my phone; converting to pdf, compressing file size and submitting..
I got this...
guy, did u also snap d documents with ur fone or u scanned dem, den had dem transferred to ur fone
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Jamzig1(m): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
Amanyanabo:

guy, did u also snap d documents with ur fone or u scanned dem, den had dem transferred to ur fone
I snapped them with my fone
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by DanteHazor: 12:25am On Nov 19, 2015
Simran94:
. I'm using two sittings in my waec, can I still appky
Hi Simran,were you eventually able to apply with 2 sittings?

If Yes,pls how? Coz there seems to be no possibility of submitting two O'level result under the O'level result tab.
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 19, 2015
DanteHazor:

Hi Simran,were you eventually able to apply with 2 sittings?

If Yes,pls how? Coz there seems to be no possibility of submitting two O'level result under the O'level result tab.
. yes I was able to apply with two sitting. just go to a cafe and tell them to first compress the two results on any application they can use and make it 200kb or less before scanning it
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by DanteHazor: 6:56am On Nov 19, 2015
Simran94:
. yes I was able to apply with two sitting. just go to a cafe and tell them to first compress the two results on any application they can use and make it 200kb or less before scanning it
Alright thanks. Will try that.
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2015
DanteHazor:
Alright thanks. Will try that.
. k
Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by ravescholars(m): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2015
NNPC/TOTAL E&P SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTION
To Get the most recent Total E&P scholarship past Question spanning over 4yrs of Total E&P exams visit www.ravescholars.com/index.php/Total
It comes with a free current affairs e-book. The exams will test your understanding in Logical Reasoning, Arithmetic, Current Affairs (mostly in the oil sector as it is an oil company awarding the scholarship) and quantitative reasoning. Please avail yourself of this opportunity to get this Total scholarship worth N150,000 by getting the relevant materials from www.ravescholars.com and starting preparations on time ahead of the exams 5th of December, 2015. REMEMBER: This is a competition and winners will be selected based on merit, Our past question puts you ahead of your contemporaries in this exams. For more information regarding this scholarship call us on 09023456403 lets assist you FREE OF CHARGE. We wish all candidates applying for this scholarship the very best and success.
Warm Regards,
Ravescholars Publicity/Marketing Team

Re: Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students by Amanyanabo(m): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
Jamzig1:
I snapped them with my fone
owk

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities / Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] / U.I Student Who Channeled Sango While Contesting For Mr U.I, Gets Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.