Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read (3507 Views)

Facts About Ondo State Governorship Elections And Candidates That Won Since 1979 / Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory / Meet Osimhen,Nigerian Striker Set 2 Break Under-17 World Cup Record This 9t(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read by bukifemi1: 9:12am On Nov 10, 2015
Bishop Eva-co wrote:

19 out of the 21 players that just won the
Under 17 World Cup in Chile are Biafrans
including their coach, Emmanuel Amunike.
Only 2 players are Yorubas and the north
has no single player in the team.
Have you seen why Nigeria doesn't want us
to secede, yet they still abuse us?
Biafrans must peacefully be separated from
Nigeria.

From Facebook

4 Likes

Re: List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read by Lilimax(f): 9:19am On Nov 10, 2015
What type of thread is this ...filled with tribalism embarassed

3 Likes

Re: List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read by omolami: 9:32am On Nov 10, 2015
Introduction of quota system has been a bane in the wheel of progress in sports especially footballing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read by trapQ: 9:34am On Nov 10, 2015
And you cry fowl that you're being marginalised. Now who's being marginalised??
mumu thread...
oops I know what you're gonna say next, "igbophobia". lmao

1 Like

Re: List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read by lmm4real: 9:34am On Nov 10, 2015
What is this doing in the political section.
Op oya go find sense.

1 Like

Re: List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read by mightyhazel: 9:38am On Nov 10, 2015
D only problem holdin nigeria down is nigeria's resolve not 2 recognize d igbo man,pure and simple!

5 Likes

Re: List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read by bukifemi1: 9:40am On Nov 10, 2015
Lilimax:

Tribalism or truth
Re: List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 10, 2015
Lilimax:

ediot.

Look at that list and see who is putting the 9 in 9ja.

ode

1 Like

Re: List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 10, 2015
After these fools will be asking what igbos contribute to Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read by demolinka(m): 9:54am On Nov 10, 2015
Why spoil this moment for the kids (men)? Nigeria won, finish!

1 Like

Re: List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 10, 2015
demolinka:

Ode.

Now they are not Niger Deltans and Biafrans but Nigerians.

Next time let me hear you ask for us to leave your dirty slum village Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read by Kestolovee95(f): 10:01am On Nov 10, 2015
The last time the Islamic abookis tried quota system in nigerian soccer in the 70s. A 7-0 bashing from Ghana reset their brains automatically. Since then it's been merit all the way in soccer. Their body tell them. grin

Biafra will be the first Black nation to lift the world cup.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read by demolinka(m): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2015
WombRaiders:

Ode.

Now they are not Niger Deltans and Biafrans but Nigerians.

Next time let me hear you ask for us to leave your dirty slum village Lagos.
Epa!
The kids were joyfully donning naija flags on d day. If u like stay, if u like comot; wetin conzign me
Re: List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read by Kestolovee95(f): 10:04am On Nov 10, 2015
demolinka:

Thundet fire you there, now they are 'nigerians'. But when they get caught in malay, you disown them. Thunder fire you 34 times on your skull.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 10, 2015
bukifemi1:
Bishop Eva-co wrote:

19 out of the 21 players that just won the
Under 17 World Cup in Chile are Biafrans
including their coach, Emmanuel Amunike.
Only 2 players are Yorubas and the north
has no single player in the team.
Have you seen why Nigeria doesn't want us
to secede, yet they still abuse us?
Biafrans must peacefully be separated from
Nigeria.

From Facebook
But if this was full of Northerners, you will come and cry marginalisation. Ipob fool

1 Like

Re: List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read by demolinka(m): 10:12am On Nov 10, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Thundet fire you there, now they are 'nigerians'. But when they get caught in malay, you disown them. Thunder fire you 34 times on your skull.
If I slap ur shapeless head! The records will eternally show NIGERIA as the winner. If u no like am go protest for FIFA

1 Like

Re: List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read by pazienza(m): 10:21am On Nov 10, 2015
Is Amuneke really from the SE? I never knew, thought he was from Benue or something.

Enogela? Is that really an Igbo name? Sounds Edoid though.

Either way, not a bad thread, if they were caught in Malaysia pushing drugs, Arewa-Oduanistans would not fail to point them out for us.

Now that they are positively useful, I see nothing wrong with us( Biafrans) pointing them out to Arewa-Oduanistans, as a counter to the negativity they usually attach to us.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read by urbanmonk: 10:21am On Nov 10, 2015
Hausa no get time for sports. They are pighting kworoption. As of 10:20:08 AM 10th November 2015, Nigeria is still claiming to be one country. The clock is ticking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read by Balkan(m): 10:34am On Nov 10, 2015
trapQ:
And you cry fowl that you're being marginalised. Now who's being marginalised??

mumu thread...

oops I know what you're gonna say next, "igbophobia". lmao
Nigeria knows that for them to win this Cup, it has to be a Biafran Team. That to show you what Nigeria would have been and what Biafra would be.

Nigeria is a dead country without SS and SE

1 Like

Re: List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read by flyingsnail(f): 10:53am On Nov 10, 2015
Na waooo cheesy
Re: List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read by Ventura1: 10:58am On Nov 10, 2015
Should we say all igbo are tribalist? SEE COACH MANU GARBA (A NORTHERNER) LIST FOR THE 2013 U17 WORLD CUP. We have 8 players from the NORTH, 4 from SW, 6 from SE and 3 from SS, what could be more Nigerian than this, yet they won the world cup.

Sunday Alampasu - SOUTH WEST
Bello Zaraddeen - NORTH
Japhet Raymond - SOUTH SOUTH
Musa Yahaya - NORTH
Chidera Ezeh - SOUTH EAST
Isaac Success - SOUTH EAST
Taiwo Awoniyi - SOUTH WEST
Kelechi Iheanacho - SOUTH EAST
Alfa Abdullahi - NORTH
Chigozie Obasi - SOUTH EAST
Abubakar Abdulazeez - NORTH
Baba Salihu - NORTH
Godwin Saviour - SOUTH SOUTH
Habeeb Makanjuola - SOUTH WEST
Okon Denis - SOUTH SOUTH
Uzoha Odinaka - SOUTH EAST
Mohammed Musa - NORTH
Chidiebere Nwakali - SOUTH EAST
Abubakar Aliu - NORTH
Idowu Akinjide - SOUTH WEST
Godwin Samuel - SOUTH SOUTH
Re: List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read by iconize(m): 11:04am On Nov 10, 2015
pazienza:
Is Amuneke really from the SE? I never knew, thought he was from Benue or something.

Either way, not a bad thread, if they were caught in Malaysia pushing drugs, Arewa-Oduanistans would not fail to point them out for us.

Now that they are positively useful, I see nothing wrong with us( Biafrans) pointing them out to Arewa-Oduanistans, as a counter to the negativity they usually attach to us.

Amuneke is definitely from Imo state.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read by Dapaboy: 11:11am On Nov 10, 2015
You know why super eagles underperform?

The players don't believe any of those people parading themselves as NFF. They see them as a bunch of incompetents, who only got there due to previous military government.

That is why they quickly start demanding for their money immediately NFF submit the team list to FIFA.
Re: List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read by basilo101: 11:11am On Nov 10, 2015
pazienza:

Amuneke = P.enis is a creator in igbo languge. THose ancient ppl can be funny though.

1 Like

Re: List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 10, 2015
pazienza:

Emmanuel Amuneke is from Eziobodo, Owerri west, Imo state.

1 Like

Re: List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read by pazienza(m): 11:41am On Nov 10, 2015
basilo101:

Amuneke = P.enis is a creator in igbo languge. THose ancient ppl can be funny though.

Lol! Funny indeed, thanks for that explanation.

1 Like

Re: List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read by pazienza(m): 11:43am On Nov 10, 2015
adeitoro:

Emmanuel Amuneke is from Eziobodo, Owerri west, Imo state.

Thanks. We learn everyday. Atleast now I know he is Igbo.

# Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
WombRaiders:
[size=18pt]Daily Reminder that Osun recorded a Famine for 2014/2015 even though there was no war or natural disaster in that God foresaken ritual killer haven. Even the NE that is hosting a full blown war did not record hunger.

Why southwasters?[/size]

cc: themilanway

1 Like

Re: List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read by Jaideyone(m): 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
mumu it's people like you that we still company main when Buhari appoints another northerner. if federal xter is enforced in government then we should do the same to football. let's stop looking for capable hands since you biafrans care more about equal distribution of appointments
Re: List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read by IGBOSON1: 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
demolinka:

^^^You know, this is one of my rare reconciliatory moments.....so i'm gonna agree with you here that Nigeria won (though some may argue say na Godwin lipsrsealed)! This shouldn't be seen as a Igbo or Biafra win!

But anyone wanting to be honest with him or herself would agree that quota-system, federal character and a covert agenda since the end of the uncivil war to hold Igbos down has not served this country well! Healthy competition like we had in the 60s is the only way to go, but some (we know who they are...let's not kid ourselves here) would do anything to prevent this because they lack self-belief and they're afraid the rest of the country will leave them behind!

@OP: That Amuneke bros get liver though to be able to trust the strength of his convictions, damn the consequences and just go for the best even if most of them were from his region! smiley

1 Like

Re: List Of Players That Won FIFA Under 17 World Cup - Must Read by Lilimax(f): 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
WombRaiders:

ediot.

Look at that list and see who is putting the 9 in 9ja.

ode

SSSShhhh!!!!! embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Crowd That Welcomed James Ibori At Oghara, Delta State (photos) / Extreme Poverty Is On The Increase In Nigeria (picture) / Did The Federal Government Of Nigeria Engage In Igbo Genocide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.