Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed (21649 Views)

How To Avoid Frustration When You Are Inspired Into Action / Help A Welder Pls!!!!b4 Frustration Kills Him / Help Me As Frustration Is Really Taking Its Toll On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by LordOfTheWeed: 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
Demigods:

Plz meaning of awon werey
Lol.. .. .. you can't know coz you don't belong cool
Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
sonofananimal:
because you have someone who is encouraging you.

The worse type of frustration is when you don't have anybody to encourage you or to give you a little bit of hope. That type of frustration can lead to suicide or even joining a group of frustrated people to damage the life of others living in a good life (example boko haram)

People join THEM because there are frustrated in life to the breaking point which the government are not trying at all. If you want to live a happy life, make sure your environment are also living a happy life wink

This message is for those who wanted to join the bokos!

Remember! SOMONE IS always there for you!
i agree partially. cheesy

you see, most people don't know what frustration is or how to react to it. they see it as a bad thing, as a torture from nature. but in reality, frustration is a call to action. it means the subconsciousness is dissatisfied. that one can be more.
I'm usually the one encouraging myself. but then, i was enlightened. i am educated. unlike the boko boys. i know what to do with my emotions. they don't. And THAT is the problem.
Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by LordOfTheWeed: 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
sonofananimal:
because you have someone who is encouraging you.

The worse type of frustration is when you don't have anybody to encourage you or to give you a little bit of hope. That type of frustration can lead to suicide or even joining a group of frustrated people to damage the life of others living in a good life (example boko haram)

People join THEM because there are frustrated in life to the breaking point which the government are not trying at all. If you want to live a happy life, make sure your environment are also living a happy life wink

This message is for those who wanted to join the bokos!

Remember! SOMONE IS always there for you!
Brilliant one!
Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
bronzegoddess:
but u sound,look and comment like a garage boy. Hmmmmmm wonders shall never end
It's your opinion dear, you have the right to your own opinion cheesy
Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by Twaci(f): 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
"because there ought to be" is the right reply to a question I asked after reading a good constructed write up? Anywa
ys
its hard to find intelligent people on nairaland nowadays. Imagine me asking someone if there is GOD and if he can prove it, he said "I don't know but there is GOD".

The same way you replied me. I'm not frustrated I'm living fine and okay. I'm not an athiest either I just love to ask questions and get response from intellectual people which you aren't
Ok, Mr. Intellectual Know-it-all, just what is your problem?

Nairaland isn't a thinktank forum neither is it google. If you have problems with the individuals in this forum or how they reply, you might as well get out quietly....no one would notice, i promise you.

Wonder what development you have contributed to your environment (lets not start with your country) with your acclaimed "intellectuality".

Do not vent your frustration on the OP, he has done his part. Its left for you to read and understand, like an intellectual being should.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by Kennedyiheme: 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Bro, calm down, no be fight.. .. .. You also know that the question you asked is irrelevant, you just wanna cause unnecessary argument.. .. ..
And also, this is my thread and i have the right to quote anybody! As a realist, that's the perfect answer i could give before you took it ballistic, if you ain't satisfied, you can ask your spiritual father since you said you ain't an atheist, i don't gain interest in the paranormals.. .. .. Cheers smiley
I'm sorry I had no idea you were the one that opened the thread. Nice writeup though
Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by daveP(m): 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
Top 3 frustrators of any nigerian

Jamb
the FG
poverty

its been long i heard 'im happy with what im doing' in the edu sector.

2 Likes

Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
Teempakguy:
i agree partially. cheesy

you see, most people don't know what frustration is or how to react to it. they see it as a bad thing, as a torture from nature. but in reality, frustration is a call to action. it means the subconsciousness is dissatisfied. that one can be more.
I'm usually the one encouraging myself. but then, i was enlightened. i am educated. unlike the boko boys. i know what to do with my emotions. they don't. And THAT is the problem.
yeap cheesy different people react to frustration in many different ways.

Mind you! Frustration does not respect your educational status but deals with your mental status and how you can respond to your elastic limit of stress.

Those bokos you see so! Some of them are very educated and that's the truth. Those guys you see so are just pawn who follow orders foolishly, the real guy are on the desk STRAGETIZing on how to hit a target
Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by LordOfTheWeed: 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
I'm sorry I had no idea you were the one that opened the thread. Nice writeup though
No qualm bro, we good wink

1 Like

Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by Kennedyiheme: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
Twaci:
Ok, Mr. Intellectual Know-it-all, just what is your problem?

Nairaland isn't a thinktank forum neither is it google. If you have problems with the individuals in this forum or how they reply, you might as well get out quietly....no one would notice, i promise you.

Wonder what development you have contributed to your environment (lets not start with your country) with your acclaimed "intellectuality".

Do not vent your frustration on the OP, he has done his part. Its left for you to read and understand, like an intellectual being should.

okay cycopath, for starters I don't know you. Secondly The reason I asked the question is the same reason why there's "nairaland". People give different views and can comment on anything. After reading his writeup about frustration I wondered why people still live in hardship if there's a God. How does that bring about contributing to the society and nigeria? I only take quotes from girls seriously on when there's a topic in the romance section. Because 90percent of your spicies in this forum are epileptic in nature. Quote me again and receive insult of ur generation.
Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Brilliant one!
Nop!

Your writeup deserve it more than the commentors (I hope there is a dictionary world for this)
Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by estherdim: 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
at times i de wonder why una no de include the creator

Get All type of Timberland Boot, Nike, Adidas, Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below
Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by Twaci(f): 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
okay cycopath, for starters I don't know you. Secondly The reason I asked the question is the same reason why there's "nairaland". People give different views and can comment on anything. After reading his writeup about frustration I wondered why people still live in hardship if there's a God. How does that bring about contributing to the society and nigeria? I only take quotes from girls seriously on when there's a topic in the romance section. Because 90percent of your spicies in this forum are epileptic in nature. Quote me again and receive insult of ur generation.
*Face palm*

Too bad Mr. Intellectual, i don't exchange words nor insults online, its a sign of immaturity. Rather i voice my displeasure when one does just so.

My point is clear, appreciate the OP's work and...thats all, not throw silly jabs at him.

I am done with you son. smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by Kennedyiheme: 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Twaci:
*Face palm*

Too bad Mr. Intellectual, i don't exchange words nor insults online, its a sign of immaturity. Rather i voice my displeasure when one does just so.

My point is clear, appreciate the OP's work and...thats all, not throw silly jabs at him.

I am done with you son. smiley
you seem not to understand yourself. I asked a question after reading the write up. It that a crime? That's your problem, I tought you're tough. You are just a weaklin
Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by ogaprime(m): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
KingTom:
Brilliant and well written article. I was frustrated when I couldn't study engineering I was rejected. I got Medicine instead, I did exactly what you wrote, I channeled my frustration into something productive and positive, but I for like dey love-vendor my car engine o grin

At least you have hearts to "engineer"
Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by Contumely: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
Karleb:
Whenever you are frustrated; calm down, lay low, re-strategize and get your asÈ™ back into the game.

Whatever you do, don't quit!

"Quitting was never part of the game, don't quit yet - you're almost getting there. " - Truckpusher.

That's a lie from hell for wisdom equally consists in knowing when to quit.

When Paul Allen and Gates dropped out, it was as if they had quit.

Even our Linda Ikeji had to quit from magazine publishing after like 5 publications.

You don't continue with seemingly inauspicious venture under the mantra of not quitting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by iamkingzlee(m): 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
Everyone has been a victim of furstration one way or the other. Mine is just something else!!! Nice writeup Chairman!!

1 Like

Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Lol.. .. .. you can't know coz you don't belong cool

Tell me na, curious abt it. Na cult slangs or wah?
Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by Karleb(m): 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
Contumely:

That's a lie from hell for wisdom equally consists in knowing when to quit.

When Paul Allen and Gates dropped out, it was as if they had quit.

Even our Linda Ikeji had to quit from magazine publishing after like 5 publications.

You don't continue with seemingly inauspicious venture under the mantra of not quitting.

After Allen, Gates, Zuckerberg and Seun dropped out of school did they just sit at home and do nothing hoping to Lord of heaven to grant them their wishes? (which is the correct definition of quitting)

Linda quited magazine publication, did she quit blogging?

Seun has a lot of websites whose general traffic are not up to the population of a street in my village but did he quit programming?

There is a need for re-strategization(if there's any word like that) or change in the area of concentration when one fails but quitting just makes one nothing but a loser, a sore one at that.
Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by kinglekan: 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2015

Lordoftheweed fantastic write up.
Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by seunayeni(m): 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
Frustration: a knotty situation but a reality to be experienced. We are in a society where we are being driven by a neurotic speed and force accelerated by greed and frustration of deviating from the image which we initially created for ourselves because at times, the image has no reflection of us in reality - Yoko Ono.. .. ..

Frustration, at times painful but always yields a very positive and essential part of our success, but that still doesn't change the fact that an atom of the reactant (frustration) won't be present in the outcome.. .. ..

No matter how satisfied one is on earth, he must surely cross the path of frustration coz it has been necessitated by the Creator that all living creatures must undergo series of frustrations right from their beginning till they eventually die. A classic example can be seen in the life of young children, they strive so hard to take their first step just to become mobile, and after that, they also strive for years before they master a language that would allow them to express themselves clearly and freely, but before that happens, all they do is cry and depend on a loving parent who would be able to interpret their frustrations which might be hunger, pain or any sort of uncomfortable feeling in a way that would relieve them.. .. ..

Even at adult stage, frustration is still inevitable, i can boldly say that 85% of the individuals of this nation are currently in position where frustrations led them to, and not a place where they initially wished to be. Our society is a typical example to that; a student who had completed his SSCE was about to further his education in the higher institution, he initially wished to study mechanical engineering but after the whole UTME and POST UTME, he was unfortunate to be given metallurgical engineering, then he was left in a dilemma where he was to choose between accepting the course that was given to him or decline it and may never have that kind of opportunity again. The whole scenario and frustrations derailed his life and he later ended up being a police officer. A writer once said that; "The same frustration which leads a thief into stealing is the same frustration that leads a policeman into a police job. That's why you should always at least try to be nice to them whenever they ask for weekdays/weekends pocket money coz a thief is entitled to a gun likewise a policeman, but the policeman chose to set positive possibilities with his own frustration and the pocket money he is always asking for is the atom of frustration in his success as aforesaid in the 3rd paragraph.. .. ..

Unfortunately, the whole challenges isn't our fault, but our brain and central nervous system requires much frustration and constant pressure to develop, grow and maintain dexterity. A good question to ask ourselves is:

HOW DO WE DEAL WITH OUR FRUSTRATIONS?

Do we see it as a challenge to greater places? Do we see it as an opportunity to blame someone else? Do we just sit and cry and wait for someone to help us deal with it? These are the questions that should always pop up whenever we find ourselves in frustrating moments.. .. ..

It's high time we learnt how to differentiate between our failure and frustration, failure is not the problem, but frustration certainly is. A failure that follows frustration will close the door of our mind but if we are able to ignore the failure and seek another opportunity, our situations won't be that of total failure. All we have to do is redirect the substantial energy of our frustration into something productive and turn it into positive, effective, and unstoppable determination that would help us set positive possibilities.. .. ..

Originally written by LordOfTheWeed

cc: Lalasticlala, Dominique, Kingtom
Courtesy: Awon werey 100% cool
beautiful post, learned alot, we should have more of this on FP
Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by LordOfTheWeed: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
seunayeni:
beautiful post, learned alot, we should have more of this on FP
I'm honoured bro.. .. ..I really appreciate your commendation wink
Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by scentmarlc(m): 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
KingTom:
Brilliant and well written article. I was frustrated when I couldn't study engineering I was rejected. I got Medicine instead, I did exactly what you wrote, I channeled my frustration into something productive and positive, but I for like dey love-vendor my car engine o grin

Tom so na engineer u wan be before....we no want u oooo. Stay in ur theatre make we stay in our workshop cheesy cheesy
Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by scentmarlc(m): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

I'm honoured bro.. .. ..I really appreciate your commendation wink

Ironic. Ur moniker na----------lipsealed.
Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by LordOfTheWeed: 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
scentmarlc:

Ironic. Ur moniker na----------lipsealed.
Scentleaf embarassed
Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by jonddon(m): 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
KingTom:
nice writeup!! ! It was impactful. 1 basket of oshogbo weed 4 u for more inspiration
Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by Contumely: 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
Karleb:

After Allen, Gates, Zuckerberg and Seun dropped out of school did they just sit at home and do nothing hoping to Lord of heaven to grant them their wishes? (which is the correct definition of quitting)

Linda quited magazine publication, did she quit blogging?

Seun has a lot of websites whose general traffic are not up to the population of a street in my village but did he quit programming?

There is a need for re-strategization(if there's any word like that) or change in the area of concentration when one fails but quitting just makes one nothing but a loser, a sore one at that.

If you are using the word ''quitting" in the general sense, ie to connote doggedness and tenacity in life pursuit generally then I am at one with you, otherwise I am not. This is in view of the fact that wisdom consists in knowing when to quit from acting to join sports or from pursuing a legal action in court to settle out of court.
Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by Mekzmoney(m): 11:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
Wen I saw d article I was really touched, I tot u were refering 2me because I applied for Mechanical engineering and I ended up in metallurgical/Materials engineering. I was told dat I can apply 4 change of course in my year 1 to mechanical, but wen I started, at 1st I was regreting Y I accepted it and was equally frustrated but I finally embraced d course. Now am a metallurgist (no job yet tho grin) buh m proud..

because I lov d course and I beliv I would get a job soon.....

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by lonelydora: 3:16am On Nov 11, 2015
Demigods:

Plz meaning of awon werey

Mad People.
Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by psych1: 8:14am On Nov 11, 2015
Nice thread.
The big mistake we often make as human is that in our goal setting process, we ignore frustration and failure as parts of the fall outs. We are so carried away with being positive about the desirable outcome (success) whereas a sure step towards success is considering amount of frustration and failure which could result. This will make us more equipped and prepared for the uncertainties ahead us.
Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by KingTom(m): 10:36am On Nov 11, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

I know you'll always have story to tell grin
Na you biko grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos / How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? / How Much Do Entry Level Lab Technologist In Fed Unis Earn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.