Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed (21634 Views)

How To Avoid Frustration When You Are Inspired Into Action / Help A Welder Pls!!!!b4 Frustration Kills Him / Help Me As Frustration Is Really Taking Its Toll On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by KingTom(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2015
favoured234:

Hmmm now my doubts have been cleared... I see why you sound so much like a mechanic
come let me service your engine. grin
Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by KingTom(m): 10:41am On Nov 11, 2015
ogaprime:

At least you have hearts to "engineer"
yeah that's true. smiley

1 Like

Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by KingTom(m): 10:42am On Nov 11, 2015
scentmarlc:

Tom so na engineer u wan be before....we no want u oooo. Stay in ur theatre make we stay in our workshop cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by KingTom(m): 10:43am On Nov 11, 2015
jonddon:
nice writeup!! ! It was impactful. 1 basket of oshogbo weed 4 u for more inspiration
chai. grin grin kaare o Omo dada grin
Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by LordOfTheWeed: 11:26am On Nov 11, 2015
Laveda embarassed
Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by Laveda(f): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
Laveda embarassed
Yeah, Good Afternoon.
Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by mechtronics(m): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
[b][/b]This furstration of a thing lead to so many commitin sucide oopps let us learn a bit frm the 3 idiots movies
This furstration of a thing lead to so many commitin sucide oopps let us learn a bit frm the 3 idiots movies
This furstration of a thing lead to so many commitin sucide oopps let us learn a bit frm the 3 idiots movies
Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by 400billionman: 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Frustration gets me annoyed. I always ended up being richer.
Re: Article: The Frustration Of Life - Lordoftheweed by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
lonelydora:

Mad People.

Tnx a lot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Do You Spend On Lunch Per Day? / Your MBBS Is Not BMLS, Doctors Steer Clear Of The Lab!!! / How Much Do Models Earn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.