Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Facebook Call Or Whatsapp Call With Your Mobile, Which Is Better? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Call Or Whatsapp Call With Your Mobile, Which Is Better? (505 Views)

How Much Data Does A Whatsapp Call Use? It Depends And Here Is Why / Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? / Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Call Or Whatsapp Call With Your Mobile, Which Is Better? by bongolistik(m): 10:27am On Nov 10, 2015
I hardly recharge my phones these days to make calls because once I have data, even if it is 5mb, I can go on talking for hours either with Facebook call feature or that of Whatsapp, and thereby making it the cheapest means of making calls for me.

Now, on your part, Facebook call and Whatsapp call, which do you prefer or which do you think is better; though I have my reservations cos I have been using both methods for long now, and I will like to hear from you, and you can give reason for any one you say it's better

Source: http://highteknology.com/2015/11/facebook-call-and-whatsapp-call-which.html
Re: Facebook Call Or Whatsapp Call With Your Mobile, Which Is Better? by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 10, 2015
bongolistik:
I hardly recharge my phones these days to make calls because once I have data, even if it is 5mb, I can go on talking for hours either with Facebook call feature or that of Whatsapp, and thereby making it the cheapest means of making calls for me.

Now, on your part, Facebook call and Whatsapp call, which do you prefer or which do you think is better; though I have my reservations cos I have been using both methods for long now, and I will like to hear from you, and you can give reason for any one you say it's better

Source: http://highteknology.com/2015/11/facebook-call-and-whatsapp-call-which.html
it depends on the network strength. if the receiver and the caller has good network, your will enjoy your calls. So both of them are good depending on the network reception
Re: Facebook Call Or Whatsapp Call With Your Mobile, Which Is Better? by charlesm91(m): 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
It's dependent on the signal strength of both caller and recipient. Although I use whatsapp mostly and it's fairly ok to me, can't say same about Facebook cos I barely use it. Skype remains top notch but few use it here.
Re: Facebook Call Or Whatsapp Call With Your Mobile, Which Is Better? by Youngpo413: 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
Facebook call?
Re: Facebook Call Or Whatsapp Call With Your Mobile, Which Is Better? by bongolistik(m): 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
Youngpo413:
Facebook call?
yes Facebook call

(1) (Reply)

Join The Coversation At City FM 105.1 By 10.30 On Infinix Hero3logy / What Makes You To Change Your Phone? / Oppo R7 Plus High-end Variant With 4 Gb Ram And 64 Gb Storage Announced( Pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.