Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari (28413 Views)

Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) / What Really Is Wrong With This Administration? Unlucky Or Incapable? / Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by cocoflakes: 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
FFK should go and die...he is not in a right position to ask that question...changing colours and switching lanes....he is only after his own interest...supporting and praising Tinubu on one day and supporting and praising GEj on the other...GEJ lost the moment he appointed FFK as media director of his campaign team....
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by ziccoit: 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
FFK is now totally jobless. He knows he has no opportunity of chop-I-chop in this government so his recent attacks on the system he joined his likes to destroy. North is a big geographical location with several interests so , lumping everyone together as Northerners without considering the ethnic sensitivity is highly stupi.d on part of FFK.
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Codedworld1: 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
like u care...olofofo
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by naijaforlife: 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Sincerely, in my opinion I think we should view whoever PMB appoints to serve in any post as the person he deems most credible to serve in that regard. After all, if they succeed it is our collective success and if otherwise, we are wiser as the next election is around the corner. All these shouts of northern agenda in my opinion do not hold water. The Eaglets just won the U-17 world cup with predominantly great Nigerians of Southeast or South-south Nigeria descent which in most sincerity must have been by happenstance rather than design as trials must have been opened to all Nigerians. In that case, Coach Amuneke was allowed to chose the players he thinks can do the job. Who knows, if we had insisted or castigated him for being ethnic-biased, we could not have achieved as much. As the Yorubas would say "if a man sees a snake and a woman kills it, it does not matter as long as the danger is averted".

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Vyolet(f): 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Whenever anyone mentions Southerner,try and be explicit, igbos ,Yorubas or Niger deltans?
If FFK meant Igbo in this context,i need to know what a biafran would be doing with a post in Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
[s]
Jaideyone:
says the mumu with the IQ of an infant
[/s]
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by mrrock: 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
It have been said from the onset that Buhari is a tribal bigot. He have proved it!.

This man have no interest in Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by awesomet1(m): 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
jejemanito:
We southerners should quit this pity party. The ones we've occupied what did we do with it?

I CAN BET MY LAST KOBO ON THE FACT THAT 98% OF NAIRALANDERS HAVE NO IDEA THAT SINCE 1960 NORTHERNERS HAVE PRODUCED INEC CHAIRMAN JUST TWICE. Jega and the latest man Yakubu. Southerners have held that for nothing less than 10 times Of course you won't know cause you are too blinded by ethnic sentiments

I don't understand why we always ignore the woeful performance of our state governments upon all monthly allocations they collect. If we attack them the way we attack FG we would been in paradise by now

It's been a while I quoted somebody's post on here. Great post. Nigerians and Africans in General are too short-sighted and have very short memory.
#Biafra #BokoHaram #SocialCrisis #Poverty #Unemployment #Tribalism #Religion
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
That is what TINUBU has reduced us to

Because of his Selfish Interest

Besides, Fool.anis don`t Believe in Power Sharing.

After all he lost Everything

I am glad you saying the truth now.
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by babayinka77(m): 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:
The appointment of Northerners as EFCC chairperson is a weapon to constantly force other parts of the country to remain loyal, or else the sins of your lootings shall be made public.
It's also a weapon to protect the Northerners to continue stealing.
What a Northerner does and goes free, if a southerner does it, he will be jailed. Ask Ibori and the Bayelsa man that died recently.
EFCC IS A WEAPON TO THAME THE SOUTH.

A southerner created EFCC (Obj), besides that ICPC has been headed mostly by the southerners while the North has been heading EFCC, what's the big deal in all of these! I think the most important thing is for the job to be well done.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Pidggin(f): 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
PMB has come to institutionalize tribalism.
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
A day will come Buhari and his cohorts will pay dearly for his ill feeling toward we the southerners
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
jbaby265:
No is not insentivity ..he is only doing what he feels is right..

when it comes to national appointment buhari is the oppose of GEJ

Hear yourself speak? Later a man will carry such senseless she-goat in his house as a Wife. SmH
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Ozorc: 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
FFK... you lack sense of reasoning like Olisa Metuh. .. ok, you want Buhari to appoint you or Joseph MBU? Criminal..... when Mbu was terrorising in rivers state you didn't talk, what prevent GEJ from using a northerner to commit d fool, our brothers in police force are all criminals....

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Alezy(m): 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nigeria. ....We are just deceiving our selves. The greatest enemy of Nigeria is tribalism and it can never stop cos the northerners will never love the southerners/westerners and vice versa.

Just until we tell ourselves this simple truth, we will keep hearing all these irritating stories.

Sir Lord Lugard is to blame for all this anyway.
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by vanunu: 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
Buhari, this thing you are doing is bad, you are an old man who is expected to be wise.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Justinah4real(f): 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
[quote author=MrScript post=39869937]Northern agenda.. That is the change we have been waiting for. APC take a bow!
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Justinah4real(f): 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
[quote author=MrScript post=39869937]Northern agenda.. That is the change we have been waiting for. APC take a bow! Deceiving Nigerians since 1999
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Emyogalanya: 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
I pledge to nigeria my country to be bound in freedom how can a nation be bound with freedom do they even know the import of the word "bound"
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by mediachirps(m): 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
jejemanito:
We southerners should quit this pity party. The ones we've occupied what did we do with it?

I CAN BET MY LAST KOBO ON THE FACT THAT 98% OF NAIRALANDERS HAVE NO IDEA THAT SINCE 1960 NORTHERNERS HAVE PRODUCED INEC CHAIRMAN JUST TWICE. Jega and the latest man Yakubu. Southerners have held that for nothing less than 10 times Of course you won't know cause you are too blinded by ethnic sentiments

I don't understand why we always ignore the woeful performance of our state governments upon all monthly allocations they collect. If we attack them the way we attack FG we would been in paradise by now
you don't even attack any federal government, you people only make noise on social media, that's all.
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Horoyeencar: 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
Bastard to yoruba indigens!! ffk i remember when this fool came to APC.. And started casting pdp.. Now in PDP casting APC.. Not surprised tho.. Like father like son!!! You father died in exile.. Lets watch what awaits you!!..
neolboy:
Olufemi Olu-Kayode
@realFFK
Yet another northerner has been appointed to head the EFCC. Is it that southerners are incapable? Buhari is so insensitive to the south.
8:25 PM - 9 Nov 2015
144 36

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/663799556715466753
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
EFCC chairmanship is a very sensitive position, south south hasnt shown competence in handling this position, going by the previous ones who handled same. wink
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by mmsen: 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
jejemanito:

Woeful? All of them?

Which northern governor has been as good as Duke? Or Akpabio or Fashola?

Show me one who has improved their states as the above have done.

And don't tell me that Duke had 'massive allocation' - he did not, he had to borrow and generate revenue. His team had to be imaginative - show me one northern governor to display such qualities.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Emyogalanya: 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
"Northerners are the most competent and Trustworthy people in Nigeria" - APC zombies.
let them remove se east from this country they no gree yet we are all incompetent and Jesus said to his disciples if an eye will make you not to enter heaven remove it
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by marvelyole(m): 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lattop:
Fani receive embarassed brain naw

And if I may ask when did ffk became the mouthpiece of the Biafra
you are so dull
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
OnReflection:
FFK is such a bad advert for his alma mater, I swear.
When it suits his ilk, Farida (Benue) and Lamorde (Adamawa) are from the middle belt; but when ethnic atavism holds the brain ransom, the same individuals are from the geographical North.

Now naturally enough, blinkered by chauvinism, the commentators above are hardly likely to raise any objections to the list presented below.

ICPC Chairmen:
Mr Ekpo Nta - 2010 - Present
Justice Emmanuel Olayinka Ayoola - 2005-2010
Justice Mohammed Mustapha Adebayo Akanbi - 2000 -2005

Over 50 appointments dished out by buhari, 35 goes to Northerners n 15 goes to southerners. Over 70% gone to the North.

That's d bone of contention, please don't confuse anyone by telling us that a northerner has not headed d icpc till now.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by UncleJudax(m): 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
jejemanito:

I don't understand why we always ignore the woeful performance of our state governments upon all monthly allocations they collect. If we attack them the way we attack FG we would been in paradise by now[/b]
You are the real deal.

I have always maintained that if our governors worked, nobody would care who the president is or where he is from.

My governor is obviously from my state but has successfully done nothing.

Majority of the governors around today cant even tie the shoelace of then military administrators.

Lets hold our Governors accountable for our woes. Period!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
jejemanito:

Of what use is an inec chairman when d north brutally seized power for over 35 years of nigeria 55 years history

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Jaideyone(m): 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
[s][/s]
if we all work according to your warped logic federal character should be enshrined into our football teams too or are there no good footballers in other parts of the country? what I'm saying in essence is let this man pick the people he can work with. all we care about is the result. stop yapping like a deranged fellow

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Koolking(m): 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
How not to be an opposition. FFK is becoming childish, selfish, petty and absolute nuisance. In this time and dispensation, he is still thinking of compensation instead of commitment. let the best man do the job. I don't care where he comes from. Even expatriate will make my list if I can't find any credible Nigerian.
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by rufaikoko(m): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
FFK is not but a confused politician with no direction, hence resorting to abuse and fault-finding. Nature abhors vacuum!
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Alwaystruth: 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
IS TOO LATE TO CRY!! THE CHANGE IS HERE..

CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi Visits Eze Robinson Who Was Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State - Photos / Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife / Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.