Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari (28415 Views)

Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) / What Really Is Wrong With This Administration? Unlucky Or Incapable? / Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by usukdrone: 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
neolboy:
Olufemi Olu-Kayode
@realFFK
Yet another northerner has been appointed to head the EFCC. Is it that southerners are incapable? Buhari is so insensitive to thesouth.
8:25 PM - 9 Nov 2015
144 36
Are they not the once in power now, then y are u people complaining. When it gets to the south turn in 2030 then u can use yous as u like too

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/663799556715466753
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by brownsugarxxx: 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
I am a yorubs man, how does this issue affect moving naija forward foolish ffk
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Spybradd: 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
dustmalik:
Just like a Northerner has never been appointed an ICPC chairman, does that mean that Northerners are incapable of holding that office? Nonsense. FFK and the rest of the wailers should keep shut.

the pioneer ICPC chairman,JUSTICE MUSTAPHA AKANBI IS FROM KWARA STATE,A NORTHERNER....
PLEASE,TRY AND READ WIDE AND DO SOME RESEARCH AND REFRAIN FROM SPREADING YOUR ILLITERACY AND UNENLIGHTENMENT AND UNAWARENESS TO OTHERS....OTHERS LIKE THE 64+ MO.RONS THAT "LIKED" YOUR F9 OF A ONE CHANCE POST.

grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by unclejb2(m): 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
dustmalik:
Just like a Northerner has never been appointed an ICPC chairman, does that mean that Northerners are incapable of holding that office? Nonsense. FFK and the rest of the wailers should keep shut.
After 2019, we will see how much the north will develop after all appointments went to them. They have ruled Nigeria for over 42 years yet the north is the most backward region in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by unclejb2(m): 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
brownsugarxxx:
I am a yorubs man, how does this issue affect moving naija forward foolish ffk
ur foolishness will not allow u see reasons with the rest of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by idupaul: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
dustmalik:

Will U shut up
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Mackson01: 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
Who dey talk? Yeye man . go sit down & shut up ffk
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by stevedre: 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
jejemanito:
We southerners should quit this pity party. The ones we've occupied what did we do with it?

I CAN BET MY LAST KOBO ON THE FACT THAT 98% OF NAIRALANDERS HAVE NO IDEA THAT SINCE 1960 NORTHERNERS HAVE PRODUCED INEC CHAIRMAN JUST TWICE. Jega and the latest man Yakubu. Southerners have held that for nothing less than 10 times Of course you won't know cause you are too blinded by ethnic sentiments

I don't understand why we always ignore the woeful performance of our state governments upon all monthly allocations they collect. If we attack them the way we attack FG we would been in paradise by now

GOD bless you n ur generation. Now, Why cant people go to their individual states government houses to protest and know why the governors are not performing.
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
U guys are big fool na by force we no want one nigeria people of nigeria are people of the zoo we want biafra and biafra we want we want biafra no more one nigeria we want biafra so if u like say amen all I know that biafra is very close and biafra must come no matter what #GodBlessMyBiafraTheShrineingSun
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Vado(m): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
dustmalik:

Dude Justice Mustapha Akanbi is from Kwara State. Kwara in Nigeria zoning system is in North-Central so what exactly are you talking about?
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by BabyGirl32: 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lattop:
Fani receive brain naw

And if I may ask when did ffk became the mouthpiece of the Biafra

Another product of low sperm count spotted. What I saw was southerners and not biafra.

Mumu pikin
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by danielicon(m): 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
jbaby265:
No is not insentivity ..he is only doing what he feels is right..

when it comes to national appointment buhari is the oppose of GEJ
I laugh when girls talk about politics
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by seniorbros(m): 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
Tried I swear.
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by eaglechild: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
jejemanito:
We southerners should quit this pity party. The ones we've occupied what did we do with it?

I CAN BET MY LAST KOBO ON THE FACT THAT 98% OF NAIRALANDERS HAVE NO IDEA THAT SINCE 1960 NORTHERNERS HAVE PRODUCED INEC CHAIRMAN JUST TWICE. Jega and the latest man Yakubu. Southerners have held that for nothing less than 10 times Of course you won't know cause you are too blinded by ethnic sentiments

I don't understand why we always ignore the woeful performance of our state governments upon all monthly allocations they collect. If we attack them the way we attack FG we would been in paradise by now
The reason is very simple.

The INEC chairman is is usually chosen from the region that is not in power to have some measure of balance.
Probably the reason the SE has featured in this position.

Obviously the north has been in power most.
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by symbianDON(m): 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
jejemanito:

word!! God bless you for this post! most nigerians youths are too blinded by tribal and religious sentiments......and why so? simply because failed politicians like the garrulous fani kayode feed the general public with prejudiced, myopic and mischievous pieces of information with the sole aim of whipping up sentiments along tribal and sentimental lines. of course, some of the gullible youths always swallow such hook, line and sinker without first analyzing deeply what his motives are. one would wonder why ffk has suddenly become so much in love with the 'south'.
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
neolboy:
Olufemi Olu-Kayode
@realFFK
Yet another northerner has been appointed to head the EFCC. Is it that southerners are incapable? Buhari is so insensitive to the south.
8:25 PM - 9 Nov 2015
144 36

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/663799556715466753
Am not actually a fan of ffk or whatever he chooses to be call now, but came to think of I ask myself on what basis are NORTHERS more qualified for all this post?
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by ExInferis(m): 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lattop:
Fani receive brain naw

Ever since he discovered a highly bleached and artificial gold digger.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by ojinime(m): 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lattop:
Fani receive brain naw

are Biafra d only southern Nigeria?? honestly who needs to receive brain? be honest undecided
Lattop:
Fani receive brain naw

are Biafra d only southern Nigeria?? honestly who needs to receive brain? be honest

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by kossyablaze(m): 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
OnReflection:
FFK is such a bad advert for his alma mater, I swear.
When it suits his ilk, Farida (Benue) and Lamorde (Adamawa) are from the middle belt; but when ethnic atavism holds the brain ransom, the same individuals are from the geographical North.

Now naturally enough, blinkered by chauvinism, the commentators above are hardly likely to raise any objections to the list presented below.

ICPC Chairmen:
Mr Ekpo Nta - 2010 - Present
Justice Emmanuel Olayinka Ayoola - 2005-2010
Justice Mohammed Mustapha Adebayo Akanbi - 2000 -2005
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by kossyablaze(m): 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
OnReflection:
FFK is such a bad advert for his alma mater, I swear.
When it suits his ilk, Farida (Benue) and Lamorde (Adamawa) are from the middle belt; but when ethnic atavism holds the brain ransom, the same individuals are from the geographical North.

Now naturally enough, blinkered by chauvinism, the commentators above are hardly likely to raise any objections to the list presented below.

ICPC Chairmen:
Mr Ekpo Nta - 2010 - Present
Justice Emmanuel Olayinka Ayoola - 2005-2010
Justice Mohammed Mustapha Adebayo Akanbi - 2000 -2005
hmmm na EFCC dem dey tlk abt na
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Ali97(m): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
Favparis:
Nice question
FFK doesnt even have a solid area that he can critize GMB Government. pls ask him to shut his yeye mouth up.
he better learn from Metu if he still want to make a noise.
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by wordfare77(m): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
Government of the twisted and confused... By the twisted and confused...for the twisted and confused..
Excepting me.
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:
The appointment of Northerners as EFCC chairperson is a weapon to constantly force other parts of the country to remain loyal, or else the sins of your lootings shall be made public.
It's also a weapon to protect the Northerners to continue stealing.
What a Northerner does and goes free, if a southerner do it, he will be jailed. Ask Ibori and the Bayelsa man that died recently.
EFCC IS A WEAPON TO THAME THE SOUTH.
So it was EFCC that jailed Ibori in the United Kingdom,it was also EFCC that made the late DSP escape from the UK disguised as a woman.
Guy,u no get sense @ all.
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by NICOGRAVITY: 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
BlackMaria:

So it was EFCC that jailed Ibori in the United Kingdom,it was also EFCC that made the late DSP escape from the UK disguised as a woman.
Thanks Mr. Sense. I can see how wise you are. I don't have time for you. I wouldn't insult you because i don't know you and I don't know how old you are.
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by NICOGRAVITY: 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
BlackMaria:

Thanks Mr. Sense. I can see how wise you are. I don't have time for you. I wouldn't insult you because i don't know you and I don't know how old you are.
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Realist2: 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
Only a deluded being will refuse to see Buhari as a sectional, tribalistic and ethnic bigoted leader.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:

Which is y b4 u drop a comment,u think very well b4 u upload. If u had not typed that rubbish,no 1 will know how foolish you are.
See statement sef,efcc whr d ones who made ibori go to jail and allowed dsp run away from uk dressed as a woman.
Get ur facts ryt b4 u comment.
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Gamechanger: 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
dustmalik:

Fist Chairman of ICPC is Justice Mustapha Akanbi from Kwara State
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Okeikpu(m): 12:11am On Nov 11, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:
The appointment of Northerners as EFCC chairperson is a weapon to constantly force other parts of the country to remain loyal, or else the sins of your lootings shall be made public.
It's also a weapon to protect the Northerners to continue stealing.
What a Northerner does and goes free, if a southerner do it, he will be jailed. Ask Ibori and the Bayelsa man that died recently.
EFCC IS A WEAPON TO THAME THE SOUTH.
Kudos....
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by ddeola: 4:24am On Nov 11, 2015
Freaking F**king Kayode, go and s**t down Buhari is not your mate. Nigerians knocked you and your party away because they need a change.

So you and your fellows should watch and see how a corruption-free government works. Shikena!
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by umares: 6:56am On Nov 11, 2015
@dustmalik nice one! Pls ask the more!!
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 11, 2015
;DThe more Treason I support Biafra ;DThe more Treason I support Biafra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills A Soldier In Damaturu (Photos) / I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI / 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.