Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State (9449 Views)

The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It / Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by snika: 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2015

1 Share

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by Rose2014: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
SpaceTour:
Like as I have always said it will get worse and we are happy for it. Game on.. cheesy

This is another section of Arondizuogu-Owerri road. This is what should be bothering hopeless and jobless Imolites like abagworo..

Ah ah that is very serious

On top of the bad roads, they're even owed salaries

Sai APC
Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by naijapips02: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rose2014:

That's the proof right there!!!!!!!
You dug up a picture then after I busted you lmao I knew it's you cheesy

So today you're from IMO abi? cheesy

nah rose. I've always had your pictures cos I find you interesting.

Do well to bring up your thread Where you claim you busted me.
Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by SpaceTour: 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
Beremx the commercial se.x hawker, how are you?

Imo state workers are owed over 11months salary arrears and pensioners are owed over 15months arrears. This is happening even when the i.diot has collected over 26Billion naira bailout. Hopeless people jumping from pillar to post aimlessly..

naijapips02:

fool. stop digging up trash. Rochas is not owing any worker

4 Likes

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

fool. stop digging up trash. Rochas is not owing any worker

Let them continue. All I want is to have a taste of federal presence after years of deliberate deprivation by Jonathan's regime.

1 Like

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by naijapips02: 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
SpaceTour:
Beremx the commercial se.x hawker, how are you?

Imo state workers are owed over 11months salary arrears and pensioners are owed over 15months arrears. This is happening even when the i.diot has collected over 26Billion naira bailout. Hopeless people jumping from pillar to post aimlessly..

fool. can you provide any evidence of this claim? any at all.

1 Like

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by Rose2014: 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

nah rose. I've always had your pictures cos I found you interesting.

Do well to bring up your thread Where you busted me as you claim.

Of course the thread was taken down cos u kept posting all kinds of pictures on it.
Anyone that laughed at u on the thread, u would post a picture and claim it's the person

Hence the mods took down the thread

Today you're from IMO. No more Rivers state cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by SpaceTour: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hopeless b.astard, what is important is that Imo state is bankrupt and worthless.. cheesy

naijapips02:

fool. can you provide any evidence of this claim? any at all.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by naijapips02: 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rose2014:

Of course the thread was taken down cos u kept posting all kinds of pictures on it.
Anyone that laughed at u on the thread, u would post a picture and claim it's the person

Amnesia don set in. Don't worry, it's one of the signs of old age. you never 'busted' anything because There's nothing to bust. of There's anything to bust, they are those pimples on your burnt face.
Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by naijapips02: 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rose2014:

Amnesia don set in. Don't worry, it's one of the signs of old age. you never 'busted' anything because There's nothing to bust. if There ever were things to bust, they are those pimples on your burnt face.

1 Like

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by Rose2014: 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

Amnesia don set in. Don't worry, it's one of the signs of old age. you never 'busted' anything because There's nothing to bust. of There's anything to bust, they are those pimples on your burnt face.
Of course you were deliberately posting pictures to make mods take down the thread cos u couldn't stand the shame

1 Like

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by naijapips02: 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
SpaceTour:
Hopeless b.astard, what is important is that Imo state is bankrupt and worthless.. cheesy

yet you bastards won't leave us alone. Why do you all leave anambra to come and cause nuisance in owerri?

We are bankrupt, we Don gree, But anambra can never surpass Imo in anything.

1 Like

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by naijapips02: 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rose2014:

Of course you were deliberately posting pictures to make mods take down the thread cos u couldn't stand the shame

the only thread there were was the thread I busted your burnt face and you cried to the mods like a baby and they had to ban me.

I have your details Mrs.

1 Like

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by SpaceTour: 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
Foolish hag, I am here because you animals mentioned my state. No part of Igboland is interested in what is happening in your worthless Imo state. We do not regard you hopeless roadside hawkers. Are you talking about surpass? LOL. Like I said Imo state is bankrupt and worthless, why should we envy you dolts and bother to surpass you people in bankruptcy and worthlessness? LOL

Abeg go and pay common salaries first, we are not on the same level abeg.. cheesy cheesy

[s]
naijapips02:

yet you bastards won't leave us alone. Why do you all leave anambra to come and cause nuisance in owerri?

[/s]

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

Please don't turn this to Imo vs Anambra. That's what Chino wanted so that the thread will deviate. IPOB members should help us with the reason all attempts in Imo State failed even without use of Police and military.
Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by PhockPhockMan: 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
[s]
Abagworo:

Tell me why IPOB is not popular in Imo State thats all. Could it be a PDP affair?
[/s]
It has become clear that your efforts to create enmity between Igbos has failed flat.
Is Anambra state a PDP state?

KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF?

5 Likes

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by pazienza(m): 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
I don't support the bashing of Imo state and Imo people by some Igbo people on this thread.

I believe Imo is under APC Okorocha induced spell. They will eventually wake up, but we can't wait for them right now.

Lets not forget that for close to a decade, Imo was the headquarters of Biafran agitation, as Uwazuruike led MASSOB had its headquarters in Okwe Imo state.

Chino, how long will it take you to realize that Abagworo might not be an Imolite? He specializes in creating enmity between Igbos, and when you start responding to his posts, you play into his hands.

As a person from Uga, you have your Akokwa brothers in Imo state, so that when you mock Imo, you mock yourself too.

We all pray and hope that Imo be delivered from APC snare she got herself trapped in.

7 Likes

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by SpaceTour: 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
Jobless b.astard shut up, this is the present state of Owerri-Umuago road. What is the useless governor and Buhari doing about it? Is the catapillar waiting for the body language? I have said, it will get worse in Imo state this time, just watch and see.. cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

Please don't turn this to Imo vs Anambra. That's what Chino wanted so that the thread will deviate. IPOB members should help us with the reason all attempts in Imo State failed even without use of Police and military.
[/s]

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by Yanks101: 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

It has become clear that your efforts to create enmity between Igbos has failed flat.
Is Anambra state a PDP state?

KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF?

You are the fool if you can't point where I divided Igbos. Why has it not worked in Imo State? Its all about Jonathan's supporters bitter about their defeat.

1 Like

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by SpaceTour: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
Abagworo is a jobless frustrated Imolite. I don't ever want to buy the crap that he isn't an Imolite thereby hiding behind the veil to cause confusion, I will not tolerate that. What I have said and keep saying is that he should focus on his state and leave us alone, because we are hardly interested in what goes on in his worthless and inconsequential state.

I am from Uga but I have nothing in common with them and we dare not marry from that State or else my people will banish the person. So how are we related? Not in anyway..

pazienza:
I don't suppoer the bashing of Imo state and Imo people by some Igbo people on this thread.

I believe Imo is under APC Okorocha induced spell. They will eventually wake up, but we can't wait for them right now.

Lets not forget that for close to a decade, Imo was the headquarters of Biafran agitation, as Uwazuruike led MASSOB had its headquarters in Okwe Imo state.

Chino, how long will it take you to realize that Abagworo might not be an Imolite? He specializes in creating enmity between Igbos, and when you start responding to his posts, you play into his hands.

As a person from Uga, you have your Akokwa brothers in Imo state, so that when you mock Imo, you mock yourself too.

We all pray and hope that Imo be delivered from APC snare she got herself trapped in.
Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
Chino and other frustrated losers should be ignored. My question goes to IPOB members only and I want to understand why they are not popular enough to generate crowd in Imo State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by pazienza(m): 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
The IPOB protests has been hugely successful. Abagworo is only looking for a loophole to divide us from within, by exploiting the old Anambra/ Imo divide and the recent Abia/ Imo divisions.

Biafrans, don't forget that a great deal of the Biafran protesters we saw in Aba, Onitsha, Asaba and now PH are of Imo origin.

We mustnt protest in Imo, we just need to protest in Areas within Biafraland, and so far, we have been successful with that.

Don't take the bait. Stay United, our unity scare our enemies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by PhockPhockMan: 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
Abagworo:

You are the fool if you can't point where I divided Igbos. Why has it not worked in Imo State? Its all about Jonathan's supporters bitter about their defeat.
Answer me, is Anambra a PDP state?
Why you always take joy in inciting anambara people against we Imolites.

STOP IT.

4 Likes

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by SpaceTour: 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
B.astardized i.diot, as you can see you are the loser because you are helpless and frustrated in life. An old man of 42yrs with no wife nor a home of his own and still squatting with his poor old mother in 1 room somewhere at Borokiri. You really deserve our pity because you have no life outside NL than jumping from thread to thread. Go and get busy for once, hopeless daft!

[s]
Abagworo:
Chino and other frustrated losers should be ignored. My question goes to IPOB members only and I want to understand why they are not popular enough to generate crowd in Imo State.
[/s]
Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by SpaceTour: 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
2/3rd of Imolites live in other Igbo States, so it is expected that most of those protesters so far are from Imo State bearing in mind that MASSOB head office is in Imo state. cool

pazienza:
The IPOB protests has been hugely successful. Abagworo is only looking for a loophole to divide us from within, by exploiting the old Anambra/ Imo divide and the recent Abia/ Imo divisions.

Biafrans, don't forget that a great deal of the Biafran protesters we saw in Aba, Onitsha, Asaba and now PH are of Imo origin.

We mustnt protest in Imo, we just need to protest in Areas within Biafraland, and so far, we have been successful with that.

Don't take the bait. Stay United, our unity scare our enemies.
Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by PhockPhockMan: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
SpaceTour:
Foolish hag, I am here because you animals mentioned my state. No part of Igboland is interested in what is happening in your worthless Imo state. We do not regard you hopeless roadside hawkers. Are you talking about surpass? LOL. Like I said Imo state is bankrupt and worthless, why should we envy you dolts and bother to surpass you people in bankruptcy and worthlessness? LOL

Abeg go and pay common salaries first, we are not on the same level abeg.. cheesy cheesy

[s][/s]

I Don't blame you, I blame that useless fool who called himself Abagworo for his trademark Igbo disunity rantings.

So unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
Abagworo:

Let them continue. All I want is to have a taste of federal presence after years of deliberate deprivation by Jonathan's regime.
the way they think annoy me, how many of them can point out one single project jonathan did for the East, he only came and fooled us with second Niger bridge billboard and dissappeared yet they want to die for him, why he did more for the south west north and even his home southsouth yet, we that he did nothing for want tk die for him.
Despite the fact that all imo state fexeral roads were in comatose, our people still stup1dly voted for him, then I ask myself are this people ok or what?

1 Like

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
lygn19:

the way they think annoy me, how many of them can point out one single project jonathan did for the East, he only came and fooled us with second Niger bridge billboard and dissappeared yet they want to die for him, why he did more for the south west north and even his home southsouth yet, we that he did nothing for want tk die for him.
Despite the fact that all imo state fexeral roads were in comatose, our people still stup1dly voted for him, then I ask myself are this people ok or what?

Radio Biafra is calling for invasion of Owerri from other States tomorrow. What if the natives resist the invasion?
Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
Abagworo:

Radio Biafra is calling for invasion of Owerri from other States tomorrow. What if the natives resist the invasion?
let Rochas read the riot act to them.
Also employ anti riot police men, the use of tear gas and plastic bullets are allowed but let none be killed.
Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
lygn19:

Also employ anti riot police men, the use of tear gas and plastic bullets are allowed but let none be killed.

He should allow them hold peaceful rally without molestation after which they go back to their respective States.
Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by EternalTruths: 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
lygn19:

You didn't respond to my topic WHY BIAFRA .? In response to the debate you asked for.

Why.? cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics / Financial Crimes: Those Indicted Abroad Won’t Sneak To Nigeria – Immigration CG / NDDC Denies Awarding Any Contract To Senator Godswill Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.