Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS (2908 Views)

Dignitaries At The Ground Breaking Event Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Project. PICS / Sokoto Test Runs Independent Power Project (Pics) / "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
erunz:
OSHIOMOLE WAS DATING AN AAU ACCOUNTING STUDENT BEFORE HE GOT MARRIRED TO LARA

abeg help me tell them about this randy ugly dirty old man
Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
baralatie:

it is false!
some people.will go to any length to ridicule and persecute women.Mrs Lara oshiomole is even lucky if she was a graduate of oxford and cambridge university with a first degree and a PhD in medicine.the attacks would have been unbearable.

Iara is an ashewoe and in so many ways very befitting for the capital of Ashewoism in Nigeria.
Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by baralatie(m): 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
WombRaiders:

Iara is an ashewoe and in so many ways very befitting for the capital of Ashewoism in Nigeria.
this is what happens when some can get over heart breaks.they go about calling women names
Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by lukaino(m): 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
erunz:
Who stole the Chairs and desks at Central Primary school Iruekpen?
Nobody did! 80% of Schools built have no Chairs and desks Supplied.I am sure Satan awarded and executed the Contract..
‪#‎FACT‬
Legacies of the Oshiomhole Government.

I am beginning to suspect that you went to such a neatly built up primary achool, removed the sits in a classroom and took this picture just to paint the governor in bad light.
Oya all d Esan antagonists and edo pdp in general receive sense!
Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
lukaino:

I am beginning to suspect that you went to such a neatly built up primary achool, removed the sits in a classroom and took this picture just to paint the governor in bad light.

do you know how stup1d you sound?
Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
baralatie:

this is what happens when some can get over heart breaks.they go about calling women names

Heart break wetin?

I dont date ashewoes so I dont expect loyalty from the likes of Iara.

ediota
Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by Feraz(m): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
lukaino:

And I thought I had heard it all. . . grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by baralatie(m): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
WombRaiders:

Heart break wetin?

I dont date ashewoes so I dont expect loyalty from the likes of Iara.

ediota
you mean you are scared of daring straight down 9/10 pretty girls like Lara,munachi,and others in that categories because of heart break?
I understand but it does not mean calling Nigerian women names!
Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
baralatie:

you mean you are scared of daring straight down 9/10 pretty girls like Lara,munachi,and others in that categories because of heart break?
I understand but it does not mean calling Nigerian women names!

ode. Iara is a fine girl but she is first and foremost an ashewoe.

If you like go marry olosho like your baba osho
Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by erunz(m): 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
lukaino:

WAIT I KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL STILL TRY TO CONDEMN PDP, THIS IS ANOTHER SCHOOL

The little girl was ill and she had no desk to rest her head and no Chairs to seat.The coloured chairs provided by the state Government were only 10 and are expected to sit 220 students.
Thanks to members of this forum who helped to donate some Chairs and desks.
Legacies of the Oshiomhole Government.
‪#‎LastLastNaJailOshiomholeGoEnd‬.

Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by baralatie(m): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
WombRaiders:

ode. Iara is a fine girl but she is first and foremost an ashewoe.

If you like go marry olosho like your baba osho
it is a age long psychological means of dealing with fine girls by some boys.It helps their morale in coping with that offset that beautiful girls are too hot to handle.
so they start calling them all sorts of negative names!
Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
baralatie:

it is a age long psychological means of dealing with fine girls by some boys.It helps their morale in coping with that offset that beautiful girls are too hot to handle.
so they start calling them all sorts of negative names!

ode.

Iara is an ashewoe first and foremost and I can bet my left nut that you can't come close to even dare talk to the chicks I bang.

ode
Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by amadgreat: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
Make una no vex 4 e get plans for dos once

erunz:
IN A BID TO SHOWCASE THE HYPOCRISY OF THE EDO STATE GOVERNMENT AND ALSO STOP THE PROPANGANDA BEEN SPREAD BY GOVERNOR ADAM OSHIOMOLE, A GROUP OF YOUTH UNDER THE EDO STATE POLITICAL FORUM, TOOK TO FACEBOOK TO KICKSTART "OPERATION SHOW YOUR AREA" PROJECT. THIS THEY SAY WILL SHOW THE TRUE PICTURE OF EDO STATE LOOK LIKE. BELOW ARE SOME OF THE PICTURES FROM THE FORUM.

https://www./Edopolitics/?fref=nf

Welcome to Ikpoba hill Primary school.
Where the young Stars sit on the floor to be taught.
Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by Emperortj93(m): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2015
I will keep saying this till i loss my breath, Apc is the problem of nigeria
Re: Oshiomole Exposed In The Operation Show Your Area Project- PICS by Emperortj93(m): 9:49am On Nov 11, 2015
WombRaiders:
see as he resemble evil spirit. Lemme go join my fellow agrieve youth in this trying period in benin to help kick out this propangadist, mastubating expect we call our governor

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan In Fresh Trouble Over N35.55billion Fund / I’m Not Convinced About Chibok Girls Abduction - Fayose / Biafrans Shut Down National Gallery London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.