Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love (2955 Views)

Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) / 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love / 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love by ALISMILE(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
1. Planning is amazing
When a man plans, it’s almost as exciting as him
proposing. Whether he organises a date, a
weekend trip and an afternoon walk, all of it
makes a woman happy. It shows her that he is
capable of putting effort into her, and she likes
it.

2. Being a great listener
Showing a woman that you’re a great listener is
incredible. Remember things that the woman
mentioned that she likes. Whether it’s flowers, a
book, chocolates or jewellery, if you surprise
your woman, it makes her feel really special.

3. Show HER some vulnerability
It’s extraordinary when a man can openly and
honestly talk about his feelings with you. When
he’s comfortable doing so, it’s great. It’s so great,
it’s like winning the emotional lottery.

4. Please her in the bedroom
When a man can make it happen for a woman,
how elated she is. A man, who wants to pleasure
a woman, so she really enjoys herself, is how
women define a good man. He gets an extra
applause if it’s something he doesn’t ordinarily
like doing.
5. Cook for her
When a man knows his way around the kitchen
and is capable and confident, it’s cute. Women
are $uckers for the look on his face when he
means business with those vegetables. Cooking
takes patience and shows women that they are
cherish-worthy.

6. Let’s go shopping
Let’s face it; sports are a popular hobby for most
men. Well, shopping is a favourite pastime of
many women. Shopping is to women what
sports is to men. Shopping may not be good for
women’s wallets (or their man’s), and it certainly
isn’t cardio, but it absolutely is fun. When a man
can shop with you and give his opinion, he’s
golden.

7. It’s okay to be nerdy
Am I the only woman who not-so-secretly thinks
it’s really endearing when a man is curled up on
his couch with his book? When he gets all
geeked out and excited about something he is
reading and is not ashamed of it, it is pretty
adorable.

8. Compromise is key
How many times has your man done something
he doesn’t want to because you asked him to?
When a man does something for his woman that
he wouldn’t ordinarily want to do, it makes her
heart melt. Being sweet and thoughtful always
goes a long way. She so appreciates you doing
something you’re not eager to.

9. Get all sporty
It’s nice to see men fired up and passionate
about sports. In fact, it’s oddly exciting. When
you are roaring at the TV and getting all riled up
it’s almost erotic. When your eyes light up,
you become quite desirable.

10. Kisses and caresses her
Being affectionate and sweet to women goes a
long way. When a man is sweet to his woman —
whether he puts his arm around her when she is
not expecting it, hold her hand just because, or
give her an excited kiss for no reason — her
heart skips a beat.

11. Love her family
Some people have an unusual family. But, your
family is your family and you love them a lot.
When a man gets in close with the girl’s family
and makes all family members love him, he’s
extra fabulous.

12. It’s okay to be dominating
Dominating us makes us sizzle in all the right
places. Every woman wants a little Fifty Shades
of Grey in her life. There’s a time and a place to
make love, and there’s a time and a place to be
more aggressive. When the man know the
difference, he can make us swoon.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
OP are you married undecided
Re: 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love by ALISMILE(m): 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diddyydiva:
OP are you married undecided
hahahahahhaha! Will u marry me?
Re: 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love by defemidefemi(m): 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
you don't need many of d above to show dat u love a village girl or to make her bliv u love him.
Re: 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love by Godswillnwaoma(m): 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
I can manage do others but no 5 is no no for me.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love by tempem: 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
Why not allow the heading read, "what my girlfriend find appealing about me?"

You expect me to keep all the rules here?
Re: 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love by uchebest2006(m): 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
Good one.....buh 70% of 9ja ladies,all they want is Money,Money!! Money!!!!

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love by eyeon(m): 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
I'll do these and more. #TheMAN
Re: 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love by Olasco93: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
You don't do those things above just to Make her like or love you, you do them because they are part of you (in you) no matter who the woman is, Educated or Illiterate doesn't matter.
Love is not in words, Love is proved when you do exceptional things to the one you claim you truly love; you must not be RICH before you can prove love, ask the 'real' ladies, they prefare a guy that is averagely rich and Loving than the RICH guys who just spend on them and pretend to like them just because they want to pertake in that which is under their Skirt.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love by ALISMILE(m): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
uchebest2006:
Good one.....buh 70% of 9ja ladies,all they want is Money,Money!! Money!!!!
tru talk
Re: 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
No 3 is so true.
The day my Ex broke down briefly on my shoulder recounting something in his past when he lost his then father-figure was such an amazing feeling.

Olasco93 u have hit d nail on the head!
Re: 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love by Donlino(m): 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
After all this they'll still break your heart into a billion pieces!!....... angry......just be you biko!
Re: 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love by Rexhenrex(m): 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
Sowie bro,you need just a nice car and money in abundance the rest are history...thank me later....ask any average naija girl
Re: 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love by flokii: 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
ALISMILE:
1. Planning is amazing When a man plans, it’s almost as exciting as him proposing. Whether he organises a date, a weekend trip and an afternoon walk, all of it makes a woman happy. It shows her that he is capable of putting effort into her, and she likes it.
2. Being a great listener Showing a woman that you’re a great listener is incredible. Remember things that the woman mentioned that she likes. Whether it’s flowers, a book, chocolates or jewellery, if you surprise your woman, it makes her feel really special.
3. Show HER some vulnerability It’s extraordinary when a man can openly and honestly talk about his feelings with you. When he’s comfortable doing so, it’s great. It’s so great, it’s like winning the emotional lottery.
4. Please her in the bedroom When a man can make it happen for a woman, how elated she is. A man, who wants to pleasure a woman, so she really enjoys herself, is how women define a good man. He gets an extra applause if it’s something he doesn’t ordinarily like doing. 5. Cook for her When a man knows his way around the kitchen and is capable and confident, it’s cute. Women are $uckers for the look on his face when he means business with those vegetables. Cooking takes patience and shows women that they are cherish-worthy.
6. Let’s go shopping Let’s face it; sports are a popular hobby for most men. Well, shopping is a favourite pastime of many women. Shopping is to women what sports is to men. Shopping may not be good for women’s wallets (or their man’s), and it certainly isn’t cardio, but it absolutely is fun. When a man can shop with you and give his opinion, he’s golden.
7. It’s okay to be nerdy Am I the only woman who not-so-secretly thinks it’s really endearing when a man is curled up on his couch with his book? When he gets all geeked out and excited about something he is reading and is not ashamed of it, it is pretty adorable.
8. Compromise is key How many times has your man done something he doesn’t want to because you asked him to? When a man does something for his woman that he wouldn’t ordinarily want to do, it makes her heart melt. Being sweet and thoughtful always goes a long way. She so appreciates you doing something you’re not eager to.
9. Get all sporty It’s nice to see men fired up and passionate about sports. In fact, it’s oddly exciting. When you are roaring at the TV and getting all riled up it’s almost erotic. When your eyes light up, you become quite desirable.
10. Kisses and caresses her Being affectionate and sweet to women goes a long way. When a man is sweet to his woman — whether he puts his arm around her when she is not expecting it, hold her hand just because, or give her an excited kiss for no reason — her heart skips a beat.
11. Love her family Some people have an unusual family. But, your family is your family and you love them a lot. When a man gets in close with the girl’s family and makes all family members love him, he’s extra fabulous.
12. It’s okay to be dominating Dominating us makes us sizzle in all the right places. Every woman wants a little Fifty Shades of Grey in her life. There’s a time and a place to make love, and there’s a time and a place to be more aggressive. When the man know the difference, he can make us swoon.
Mr Loverboy..
ow far nw
Re: 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love by ALISMILE(m): 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
flokii:

Mr Loverboy..
ow far nw
I dey
Re: 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love by jayied(m): 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
#5 is a NO NO for me... remembered cooking 4 ma Gf and she didn't show up. Gave silly xcuses...
Re: 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love by rattlesnake(m): 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
Am sorry for the person who did this post.....smh undecided never show a woman weakness because of love that will be your end

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! / How Can I Approach A Girl Always Frowning Her Face? / Has Anyone Seen This?? Very Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.