Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom (63925 Views)

How To Prevent HIV After You Have Been Exposed. / 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing / How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
Wrong thinking people be like, 'if you wanna avoid HIV, get married'. And the question is how does marriage avoid HIV? Is marriage a doctor? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by pomsky: 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
Berrylite:
Good write up. So far so good, there has been no medication to cure HIV/AIDS, but it can be managed.
Management of HIV/AIDS involves medication to help prevent oppotunistic infections that may arise due to compromised immunity.

We have immune boosters in the form of natural supplements for HIV/AIDS and all of our clients have testified positively to the effect of this supplements. You can get my contact details by clicking my profile

[size=14pt]......who told you there's no cure for hiv? [/size]angry
Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by flightz(f): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
drizslim:
Op U Sounding Like Once A Victim wink
I'm hoping you aren't a medic, is dat wat u were tot in school?
Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by tete7000(m): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
justmenoni:
I totally disagree with No: 3, let's assume a scenario Mr a is in a monogamy grin grin with ladyb and judging by looks,family background etc one could totally agree that ladyb is an angel as a matter of fact lady b was a Virgin before Mr A took her virginity.

Along the line ladyb met an old friend Mr C who has a sugar-coated mouth and before u say APC, Mr C and ladyb started havin sex(all this Mr A is unaware of it)...Mr C is an acute womaniser that goes for anything in skirt and depending on the situation he doesn't use condom and as a matter of fact he boasts to his friends dat flesh to flesh is the best grin to cut the long story short Mr C has 3 sure ladies ( he calls and hv sex with dem anytime he got konji) the new ladies X,Y and Z are themself serious ashawo ( one works in d hotel,one is a nurse and runs girl while the third is an hairdresser)

To cut the story short Mr C is havin constant unprotected sexwith x,y,z then he will pour is seen in Ladyb and Mr A is also havin sex with her steady...

In my opinion abstaining from sex and sex with condoms ( not gold circles grin) are the best option but u and I know alot of men won't settle for these two options.

Mutual fidelity on part of married HIV free partners has always been advocated as one surest way of avoiding HIV infection. One of the reason people marry is to do inside marriage what they hitherto might have considered going outside to do. Infidelity is a disease to marriage.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by plendil: 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
OP gave some good advice, but I have issues with some of them:

#5:. Insist on tested blood If you ever need a blood transfusion, then insist on only using blood that has been
tested for the HIV and AIDS viruses.
How do you expect a layman to know if its screened or not? Furthermore it has to be done with a special type of screening, not the usual rapid tests. However, I'm finding hard to believe any hospital/clinic, etc, in this day and age, with the massive campaigns and enlightenment, will transfuse blood not screened.

#7:Get treated for HIV immediately If you had s’ex with someone and start to feel flu-like symptoms soon afterwards, then get tested immediately. The newer HIV medications being used can actually help to stop the infection if it is caught soon enough. The sooner you get tested, the better your chances of stopping the infection

totally false. You get tested FIRST before considering and form of PEP. Even at that its only effective for the first few hours after infection.
Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by nairamaniac: 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
Terrible disease..
are u talking from experience?
Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by medpren: 6:27am On Nov 13, 2015
Learn to become an
entrepreneur with your BMS
knowledge. Your knowledge is
valuable.

The best way to guarantee your future is to create it- Stephen .G. Haines
Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by Vaxt(m): 8:20am On Oct 21, 2016
nairamaniac:
are u talking from experience?
lol
Re: Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom by sepalapen(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
SirWere:
I was expexting to see a new device or something like that..... Not this ish
SirWere:
SirWere:
exactly , i just wasted my time going through the write up hoping to get new techniques .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14 Body Parts You Often Damage But Ignore By First Doctor (Photo) / Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. / How Push Up Bras Cause Breast Cancer In Ladies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.