Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation (2257 Views)

PDP Crises: The Misinformation, The Truth And The Facts / Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS / Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation by jpphilips(m): 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
It is no longer news that some vultures are bent of feeding on the Ignorant carcass of the Nigerian minds, it doesn't come as a surprise though because a lot of organisations and individuals have thread on that ignoble path in the time past, first was the politicians, second was religious con men and this time around leaders of separatist movements.

For the sake of emphasis I will beam my search light on Radio biafra and its anchor Nnamdi Kanu the self professed director of IPOB.
As an ardent listener of radio Biafra, I thought at first that it will take a lunatic to believe the vituperation and clouds of misinformation oozing out of that man, how wrong was I?

This thread will dissect and dissolve a lot of popular lies being fed the public through Radio Biafra, it will also rewrite the unfortunate history of Nigeria that was Bastardized by this unscrupulous individual whose motive like his predecessor Ojukwu remains obscure.

Nnamdi Kanu through Radio Biafra claim that Biafra was in existence before the arrival of the colonial powers;

Severally, he has made that unfortunate statement and severally I thought he will correct himself yet he remained resolute in peddling false hood. He went as far as editing some historical documents on Wikipedia to mask his gullible followers.
what does this lie intend to achieve?
He wants Igbos to fuel their Biafran quest with a sense of belonging and aboriginal ownership very smart indeed!!
The bad news is that a peruse of Nigerian archive maps clearly shows with no ambiguity that there was no region inhabited by human beings called Biafra before the arrival of the British, it was only the water ways closest to the continental shelf that was named "Bight of Biafra" at the time, this area in part is now known as the Gulf of Guinea.
Biafra was first pronounced as a region/country in May 1967, 7yrs after the British left.

Nnmadi Kanu through Radio Biafra claim that Gowon is a Northerner who by his actions dissolved the former Regional government that robbed us of True federalism as it is today the wish of every well meaning Nigerian

This is another lie aimed to Bias the minds of the oil producing Igbos against the north. This lie is a big distraction and wouldn't take anything to disprove, Nnamdi Kanu forgot that decree 34 that dissolved all the regions was promulgated by the late Aguiyi Ironsi an Igbo man during his short reign in 1966.

Nnamdi Kanu through Radio Biafra claim that Igbos are better off with the Niger deltans as allies than the Yorubas

This lie is designed to engulf the actual prosperous Niger delta into Biafra because the South East has next to nothing to offer the Biafran alliance. The truth is that the events of 1970 speak otherwise, all the regions in Nigeria gave back to Igbos everything they left behind during the war except the Niger delta who declared abandoned properties on Igbos, that history is not too long for Kanu to forget, furthermore, Ojukwu was dealt his fatal blow at the battle of portharcourt where his only formidable foe was Isaac Adaka Boro a son of the Niger delta BTW. One of the most celebrated sons of the Niger delta after Ken Saro wiwa, his effigy lie at the heart of Portharcourt mile one area.
That historical loss was the beginning of Ojukwu's failure during the civil war.

There has never been any synergy between the SE Igbos and the Niger delta in our history except of course the recent over whelming support Goodluck Jonathan received during his failed reign as Nigeria's president, how Nnamdi Kanu suddenly developed love for the Niger delta and their oil is the biggest fraud that must be resisted.

Nnamdi Kanu claim that Biafra is Achievable through peaceful means;

This is another lie designed to con the Igbos in diaspora into contributing their hard earned money for his failed cause, I thought that as civilized persons, one will want to ask Nnamdi Kanu, how exactly?

The only peaceful means of achieving Biafra starts with a referendum after the group representatives have filled their application at the UN. after which a guideline will be set which must be met before a date is set, here are various independent regions that have passed the Referendum phase, some are ready to exist as countries while some chose to exist as sovereign territories;

Eritrea, East Timor, Iran (UN unsupervised), Kashmir, Singapore, Croatia, Crimea, Scotland etc, before a referendum could be held, the home country in our case Nigeria will have it enshrined in her constitution before the UN will enforce it, where such provisions are not made (like the case of South Sudan) the UN will prevail on host state to do the needful, now, this is what every educated person knows, how IPOBulls!t wants to achieve their own Biafra is beyond me.

furthermore, the UN is clear on the indigenous right act and land right acts, how Nnamdi Kanu convinced these people that Biafra will stretch beyond the South East of Nigeria is mind boggling.

Till date, IPOBullsh!t has no set date for a referendum neither do they have any application in the works in the UN, can someone please call these jobless youths to order!!

Nnamdi Kanu claim that once Biafra is restored, Igbos will retain their possessions in Nigeria.

This lie aims to lure successful Igbos to believe they have nothing to lose joining the Biafran struggle, truth is enshrined in our historical post civil war, in 1970, the moment Nigeria suppressed Biafra to surrender, Nigeria made the rules, first, Nigeria declared "No victor no vanquished" on one hand, on the other they took all their money in the bank and returned only 20 pounds, if Nigeria could seize Igbo funds at a time when the richest man in Africa was an Igbo man, much less properties.
While pondering over that, recall that 1978 land use act clearly bestowed on the Nigerian state the right to land ownership, how Biafrans think they will decide what happens to their properties in another country is sardonic to say the least. Abandoned property saga is an indelible part of our history, it will serve a good guess what will be obtainable in the near future.
Every country has the right to decide her citizens right, Cameroon can not decide it for Nigeria neither will Biafra. The moment land ownership becomes a citizen right in Nigeria, all the C of O's belonging to Igbos will become invalid.

Nnamdi Kanu's followers claim that Niger delta will get resource control in a biafra alliance

This is a masked lie that is used to lure the ND into the unproductive cesspit called Biafra, while carefully hiding the fact that the SE has absolutely nothing to offer in a Biafran alliance, I have never heard Nnamdi Kanu mention "Niger delta oil", what he wails is "Biafran oil", how do you expect resource control from someone with such warped mind set? when will Kanu tell his minions that his village does not produce oil?

Nnamdi Kanu said Mungo Park did not discover the River Niger

In one of his broadcasts, the extremely dumb IPOB leader claimed that Mungo park could not have discovered the River Niger because his great grandfather utilized it in their historical times.
That statement shows the shallowness of his knowledge, people like nnamdi kanu fail to understand that while his great grand fathers were swimming or fishing the Niger River, they had no idea where the River started from nor where it headed.
Someone in 1795 to 1798 sailed from Guinea where it began to its tributaries in the Bight of Biafra (currently Gulf of Guinea). Three years in the river to educate Nnamdi Kanu and his grandfather where the River originated from and where it is headed.
Today, a dumb son of that grandfather is disputing a verifiable fact.
Why does Nnamdi Kanu lie so much?

Nnamdi Kanu through IPOB claim Buhari Is a pedophile for taking Aisha as a minor.

This is another lie that has earned Mr president the incongrous nickname pedophile throughout Nnamdi Kanu's broadcast before his incarceration, Nnamdi Kanu whose mathematical prowess remains in doubt could not subtract 1989 (Aisha's marriage year) from 1971 (Aisha's birth year).
How such elementary subtraction eludes a revolutionist of national repute remains an enigma to be solved by wardens of Kuje prisons!

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
Op you can lie o.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation by Vicotex(m): 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
Op u need megaphone? Me and my fellow biafrans gives lil fvck about your opinion

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
Op is Another Yoruba mad cow. yaba left escapee. Hopeless and disgruntled ediots.

10 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation by pazienza(m): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
"Nigeria is not fit to be called a country, all the institutions that make a country what it should be have all collapsed, thanks to Nepotism and other corrupt tendencies, for you to expect you have a line of defense in a failed state is very ignorant of you from a pragmatic point of view".~ jpphilip

Above is what the OP thinks of the expired goods called Nigeria, yet he wants to force it down the throat of Biafrans.
https://www.nairaland.com/1902230/defence-headquarter-declares-airforce-alpha/9

11 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation by pazienza(m): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
" You don't have a line of defense when the same organ of Govt to serve that purpose have collapsed. As a matter of fact thanks to the Wisdom of Obasanjo, who relinquished Bakassi to Cameroon, Cameroon would have changed its capital to Abuja, and Nigerians taken to slavery".

Above is what the OP thinks about Bakassi.He feels the Efiks should applaud his fellow Yorubaman Obj, for giving away their ancestral lands to Cameroun, just Because the Spineless Obj who was busy terrorizing defenseless and unarmed Odi people, didn't have the guts to stand against a French armed Camerounian Army.

13 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation by pazienza(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
Congregation of block heads, how much oil is proven in the Bakassi Peninsula?

Well, OP believes there is not much crude oil in Bakassi, he doesn't see why Arewa-Oduanistans should have fought Cameroun for Bakassi, after all, Arewa-Oduanistans like we know are only interested in the oil Bearing parts of SS, remember they into one Nigeria strictly for the petrodollars sake.

https://www.nairaland.com/2722497/biafra-proposed-constitional-provisions#39872135

8 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation by mirabel001(f): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
9c article though i didn't read it...buh my question is; what's ur concern? Kilo ko e?

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation by pazienza(m): 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
In summary, OP is just another hypocritical Yoruba man, who knows fully well that Nigeria is a failed state with no future, but also knows that his Arewa-Oduanistan group lack the capacity, drive and passion it takes to build an independent prosperous nation of their own.

So, would rather hold Biafrans down with them in Nigeria, than free themselves and let Biafrans be free, since he knows that a future Arewa-Oduanistan country is likely going to a failed state too, but atleast in Nigeria, he gets to wallow in failure with the progressive Biafrans.

Its more like the crab in the bucket mentality.

But in the end, Biafra will come.

10 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation by OnReflection: 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
jpphilips, thanks for doing an expose on that notorious denialist.
When the blow-back against the distorted account of history which currently saturates the blogosphere comes, that hate-monger and his co-travelers will have no hiding place.

We are watching events at close quarters...We have got the cavalry on standby cool

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation by Maxi112: 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
op! stop taking weed and ogogoro is not good to ya health, just take a look at what u hv dn to ya selfe

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation by Kestolovee95(f): 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
That philip of a yorubaboon just shot himself on the foot.

One pertinent hot question for you..

If it took Ojukwu a lenghty courtcase to reclaim his father's residential property in ikoyi. How easy would it have been for the poor Biafran who lost all his belonging and had to start to from scratch to reclaim his properties in nigeria, how many of them had the funds to pay for legal services.

I'm sure awolowo must have documented the return of Igbo properties as finance minister,can you go to the finance ministry, get those supporting documents and post them here for us to see?

Common sense, do yorrobers have it? Absolutely Not!

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation by jpphilips(m): 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
pazienza:
"Nigeria is not fit to be called a country, all the institutions that make a country what it should be have all collapsed, thanks to Nepotism and other corrupt tendencies, for you to expect you have a line of defense in a failed state is very ignorant of you from a pragmatic point of view".~ jpphilip

Above is what the OP thinks of the expired goods called Nigeria, yet he wants to force it down the throat of Biafrans.
https://www.nairaland.com/1902230/defence-headquarter-declares-airforce-alpha/9

Yes Jonathan ruined it, Buhari is here to fix it, kindly take your Biafra to your village.

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation by Ozededes: 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
You too can be a landlord this year , buy a plot of land at

Beachveiw Lekki (sea side) 3.5m/plot

Wood island ikorodu 900k/plot

Agbara 300k/plot

Ilaro 100k/plot

ENQUIRIES: 09097655731

www.pacismultiplex.com

34b isaac john street igbobi, Fadeyi, Lagos.

Re: Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation by jpphilips(m): 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
pazienza:

Well, OP believes there is not much crude oil in Bakassi, he doesn't see why Arewa-Oduanistans should have fought Cameroun for Bakassi, after all, Arewa-Oduanistans like we know are only interested in the oil Bearing parts of SS, remember they into one Nigeria strictly for the petrodollars sake.

https://www.nairaland.com/2722497/biafra-proposed-constitional-provisions#39872135

I enjoy the fact that you are following me like a rat, what I will achieve in no time is to teach you how sane people think, Nigeria is a cesspit and we have done an election, sane people like us are in the sidelines watching to see the results of our ballot, while goats are on the street scratching Ojukwu's pubic hairs.
Feel free to quote any of my posts you like, as someone who lack rudimentary education, my posts will bridge the gap, trust me.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
op nice one. very nice. the tragedy of this whole situation is that the more sensible ones among them have decided to keep quiet, giving some the false notion that all igbos want Biafra.

like I always say, for the sake of all that is good, let them have their Biafra.

they believe that Nigeria is dragging them back, so what's the harm in letting them go.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation by jpphilips(m): 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ioannes:
op nice one. very nice. the tragedy of this whole situation is that the more sensible ones among them have decided to keep quiet, giving some the false notion that all igbos want Biafra.

like I always say, for the sake of all that is good, let them have their Biafra.

they believe that Nigeria is dragging them back, so what's the harm in letting them go.

Why will I type sh!t if the !diots left Biafra in the South East? for Fvcks sake I dint do anything today because of these goats.
What are they doing in Portharcourt?
Those Ariaria, Aba boys were everywhere blocking roads, but I blame the Governor more than anything, he as an Ikwerre man should know that those Igbo miscreants have no Internally generated revenue in the erosion driven cesspit they come from.
If the events of today continues, PH (Rivers by extension) will loose a lot of revenue and FDI's will be forced to relocate to Lagos, the Itshekiri/Ijaw furore rendered Warri useless.
Aba road should be barricaded at Oyigbo, any !diot who breached that perimeter should be shot!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
jpphilips:

Why will I type sh!t if the !diots left Biafra in the South East? for Fvcks sake I dint do anything today because of these goats.
Those Ariaria, Aba boys were everywhere blocking roads, but I blame the Governor more than anything, he as an Ikwerre man should know that those Igbo miscreants have no Internally generated revenue in the erosion driven cesspit they come from.
If the events of today continues, PH (Rivers by extension) will loose a lot of revenue and FDI's will be forced to relocate to Lagos, the Itshekiri/Ijaw furore rendered Warri useless.
Aba road should be barricaded at Oyigbo, any !diot who breached that perimeter should be shot!!

obviously they need your oil and your access to the sea because their land is barren and landlocked.

I am sure you know their language: WE WILL DOMINATE.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation by explorer250(m): 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
jpphilips:

please op, is porthacourt not igboland?
Why are you concerned in our affairs. You call south east barren yet the lead in education and other mdg goals. Na you start nollywood? No be igbos dash nigeria uner17 world cup?
What is ur biz with SS? Are there not igbos in the south south of which i am? Abeg park well you are just another disgruntled bastard that thinks igboland ends in the 5 SE states. Unfortunately for you your divide and rule aint working again.
Bastard get behind me

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation by jpphilips(m): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
explorer250:

Why are you concerned in our affairs. You call south east barren yet the lead in education and other mdg goals. Na you start nollywood? No be igbos dash nigeria uner17 world cup?
What is ur biz with SS? Are there not igbos in the south south of which i am? Abeg park well you are just another disgruntled bastard that thinks igboland ends in the 5 SE states. Unfortunately for you your divide and rule aint working again.
Bastard get behind me

What has your affairs got to do with blocking my office all day you r@tarded goat?

About ph being Igboland, wait for the result of the referendum before talking nonsense, do you think it is upto you to decide?

Ojukwu made the same mistake and he got what he bargained for, I dont expect an uneducated trader like you to know anything.

When will IPOBastards protest the bad roads leading to the south east for starters? unpaid salaries?

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation by malton: 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
cool
Re: Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation by naijapips02: 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
explorer250:

Bastard get behind me

PH is igboland abi? make ikwere man hear that from you.
Re: Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
OP the fact that u keep reiterating that the SE states have nothing to offer shows that u don't even know what u are saying. Are Imo, Anambra and Abia not oil producing states? Assuming that we are going with the mentality that oil is the only resource that can sustain an economy

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation by laudate: 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
jpphilips:
It is no longer news that some vultures are bent of feeding on the Ignorant carcass of the Nigerian minds, it doesn't come as a surprise though because a lot of organisations and individuals have thread on that ignoble path in the time past, first was the politicians, second was religious con men and this time around leaders of separatist movements.

For the sake of emphasis I will beam my search light on Radio biafra and its anchor Nnamdi Kanu the self professed director of IPOB.
As an ardent listener of radio Biafra, I thought at first that it will take a lunatic to believe the vituperation and clouds of misinformation oozing out of that man, how wrong was I?.....

This thread will dissect and dissolve a lot of popular lies being fed the public through Radio Biafra, it will also rewrite the unfortunate history of Nigeria that was Bastardized by this unscrupulous individual whose motive like his predecessor Ojukwu remains obscure....

Gbam!! Eziokwu!! wink Nwoke m, you are the true son of your father! May you live long!! May God bless you 10,000 times on weekdays and 10 million times on Sundays, for this piece. cool

You talk am well. The truth cannot be hidden. Ọ nà-àgba kpelèkpelè. It may go round in circles, but it will finally reach its destination. May those who have ears to hear, hear! Unfortunately, instead of accepting and embracing this truth, the pro-Biafra e-warriors have started their misguided stupidity of labelling everyone who disagrees with them as a Yoruba man. undecided

Tomorrow, they will claim that the highest SSCE scores comes from the South-East. And they will flex their myopic muscles to claim that the most intelligent folks come from Ala'Igbo. Yet they cannot think constructively, or discern appropriately that Nnamdi Kanu's gospel is long on rhetoric, hate and falsehood, and falls woefully short on principles that would uplift Nd'Igbo and contribute to their well-being. sad

Their so-called intelligence has also not made them realise that there are over 150 tribes in Nigeria, and the fact that someone disagrees with their line of thinking, does not automatically make him their enemy, neither does it make him a Yoruba man.

Guy, continue to speak truth to power! May Chukwu Okike always protect, promote and uphold you! Isee. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation by dialfa: 11:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
@op, you sound very desperate
Re: Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation by jpphilips(m): 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
VonBismark:
OP the fact that u keep reiterating that the SE states have nothing to offer shows that u don't even know what u are saying. Are Imo, Anambra and Abia not oil producing states? Assuming that we are going with the mentality that oil is the only resource that can sustain an economy

no need recycling weak arguments that have been crushed in the time past.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation by jpphilips(m): 9:53am On Nov 13, 2015
dialfa:
@op, you sound very desperate

Of course I am Desperate to see a prosperous Igboland not a weak Biafra that Igala tribes men will be using for Shooting practise.
United we stand!!
Cameroon is a "peaceful" neighbor today not because they dont have interests but they don't have what it takes to conquer the length and breadth of a united Nigeria, that is what unity keeps on the table and a comparative advantage too, the moment you balkanize, you become vulnerable, a lot of countries have lived through that Agony and today they wish they never did, If the SE has scrutinized their interests and feel Nigeria is no longer in their favour, the right thing to do is to mandate their representatives in the upper house to push for constitutional amendment, so far, since 1999, Nigeria has over 50 amendments in her constitution that is achievable.

The new amendment will make room for a plebiscite, that is what Democracy entails, Nnamdi Kanu who lives in britain should know better not inciting people against the state.

I want the kinda crowd that participated in Monday's street demo to travel straight to the residence of all the SE representative in the upper and lower house and mandate them to pass a bill of amendment that will accommodate a plebiscite that way, it will be legal to conduct a referendum.

With a referendum we will know the actual number of people who want this madness to continue, I say this because it is disrespect for unlettered illiterates to create anarchy for people who careless about their agitation.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation by PresidentBuBu: 10:30am On Nov 13, 2015
As an Igbo man i have always been divided on the Biafra issue. The reason is
simple, i had always found it a waste of time and simply thought it was the
product of jobless miscreants but soon i started to ask myself do we really act
like a united country.
Nigeria over the years has never really been a peaceful country there has
always been riots over many issues we've had the Niger delta struggle, the
Biafran struggle and even the Yorubas were agitated during the abiola crisis
and of course the many pointless pogroms. Does this look like a united
country to you. Look at newspapers everyday and check if you wont see nasty
tribalistic comments from the likes of ffk okupe igbokwe junaid mohammmed, i
mean people were scared Nigeria would burn or never be one again because of
something as simple as an election. You even leave your state and you don't
feel safe anywhere else. You hear politicians saying things like an Igbo man
would never rule Nigeria.
The Nigeria we are even agitating for is a failed state despite all the money it
controls. The funny thing is the only place really apart from the capital is
Lagos(not even a world standard city) yes the state where everything in
Nigeria happens from imports to even presidential primaries but guess what
half of it is in shambles and despite that it doesn't even make up to1% of
Nigerias landmass, we don't know our population. Our revenue is hidden so
corrupt leaders can loot politicians from the 60s some of whom who
committed genocide are still leading us ethnoreligious protests and deaths
happen on a daily basis, the economy is currently gasping for breadth and the
government is not even batting an eyelid, no standard universities built the
ones we are managing were built by the British or azikiwe and co.
If you think that's bad i want you to see it from an Igbo point of view no
federal presence since in 1967, no real say in thee production of the president
of your country because of over bloated voters register having to travel to
hostile states just or a thing as simple education just because the government
refuses to do anything for you, unaccepted and collectively hated in Nigerian
politics(lets face it majority of the hate for Jonathan really came form the
support we had for him).You are always the predominant victims in pogroms
that happen in other parts of the country and the government doesn't even
care(THIS CAUSED A CIVIL WAR PEOPLE)
and the most annoying thing is no matter how many times you complain
about it everyone tells you to shut up because everyone else is suffering and
smiling. Many of your people have to go to crime to cater for themselves and
everyone in your country sees you as untrustworthy and fraudulent. You have
to beg, cajole, promise to support,praise, remind the government for probably
the MOST IMPORTANT BRIDGE IN NIGERIA.
And then there is the promise of a Biafran a place where you can create your
own country with a constitution that caters to the need of of your people
rather than some selfish elements. A place where your votes are more likely to
count than it ever did in the "ONE NIGERIA". A place where you do not have to
reject your ethnicity to be noticed by the government. It might sound like a
grand illusion to most people but an illusion is always better than having to
face a horrible reality.
Then there is the Nigerian reaction to the Biafran struggle most serious
governments in the world world would take the agitation seriously i mean
bigger countries like the soviet union had been dissolve for far less reasons
but what do we hear ABSOLUTE SILENCE. Rather we hear statements from
politicians and citizens alike such as they are miscreants, they are
irrelevant,Igbo land is landlocked, they want Biafra, they want to die like
their parents , they are delusional. These comments like it or not will not stop
the agitation like it or not they would only serve as to further drive a wedge
between us all.
I believe in a Nigeria in which we will be internationally recognised as a first
world country where we can be proud to carry our passport anywhere in the
world where our children can compete with the best there is in the world.
Believe me this is the desire of every true Nigerian patriot everywhere but
guess what : we are not anew and young nation we are over fifty years in age
do you think it is possible when we let tribalism determine our leaders for us.
Every election i have seen potential wonderful leaders thrown away because
they are not rich enough or they don't belong to the biggest party, we are
currently recycling one of our former leaders, i ask then, when shall we the
youth get the real chance to rule our nation when shall we allow fresh leaders
with bright ideas the chance to govern our nation. Just imagine a situation
that Osinbajo was currently our president, the opposition would not even find
a chance to complain. Every serious prospering nation had to make sacrifices
to progress look at South Africa Germany Rwanda Brazil these are countries
that had to undergo a drastic revolution to finally progress.
Why not Nigeria? The answer is because we don't think with a united mind we
have a situation where some of our leaders would prefer to marginalise a
section than the upliftment of thiers and in that lies the real problem.
Mandela was once called a terrorist, Switzerland and Luxembourg are
landlocked nations and a seaport can even be created in the imo or azumini
river with a serious leader however all these things are just distractions for
now. It is not by killing or threatening to kill people if they disagree that you
will get their love. I was always skeptical about the Biafran agitation but
seeing recent events has made me more and more in love of the idea. I have a
lot to lose personally because all my property and life is in Lagos but that is
not a good enough reason why i should discourage my people from airing their
grievances if Nigeria really does love Igbos i should not be scared in the first
place. With vision we can create a new city even greater than Lagos.
I use to be a proponent of one Nigeria but things have changed.
Biafra is not just an agitation it is an idea that has lived through generations.
The mighty soviet union dissolved so also the Roman and ottoman empires.
No nation on the surface of the earth is permanent. Igbo people want a
country where they can leave in peace. We are not poor : Imo and abia state
produce up to $4billion dollars a year in oil sales alone that is more than even
some African countries. However it is time for Nigeria to start treating us and
all other citizens rightly, because like it or not these are just signs of a new
greater revolution on the rise and when it comes we will not be able to ignore
it.
So i saw give us good governance or give us Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation by ERAKAMUS: 10:38am On Nov 13, 2015
WHAT ABOUT RADIO CHANGI AND BBC HAUSA.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation by laudate: 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
WHAT ABOUT RADIO CHANGI AND BBC HAUSA.

What about them?? Did they refer to Nigeria as a zoo or ask them to kill the Igbo? shocked

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation by jpphilips(m): 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
pazienza:

There are informations that are not meant for dullards, before you quote any post, do an IQ test, you really expect Obasanjo to fight with Cameroon, because of Bakassi? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

At your wasted old age, you never knew that Cameroon's provocation in the Peninsular was orchestrated by France, you don't know that much?
By insinuation, you are asking Obasanjo to fight France in a proxy war with Cameroon? a permanent seat holder with a veto power in the security council? the World's rated 6th best military with a double nuclear capability while you are rated a misery 44th?

Some of you are intellectually handicapped, advise your father to r@pe the daughter of a Brigadier general first before advising OBJ to fight France.

This is what Wikipedia said about your stup!dity

"French military advisers remain closely involved in preparing the Cameroonian forces for deployment to the contested Bakassi Peninsula".....wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameroonian_Armed_Forces

Not that you deserve the information though, you are better off a crack head roaming the cyber space.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra ; A Desperate Tool Of Misinformation by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ioannes:

I wonder you and this your brother who is more sensible. ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Buhari Is Right In Detaining Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki.... The Position Of Law / Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency / Yoruba Elders Must Not Seal Their Lips That Their Son May Not Stray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.