Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,882 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

A Solution On How Treat Aids/hiv Positive & Diabetes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Solution On How Treat Aids/hiv Positive & Diabetes (4012 Views)

Show Empathy Towards People With AIDS/HIV / Aids/hiv /staph Information. / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Solution On How Treat Aids/hiv Positive & Diabetes by johnecks: 1:19pm On May 15, 2009
WE HAVE FINALLY GOTTEN A CURE FOR HIV/AIDS, these two products mainly: “7 Wonder Healthy Nutriment Soup” for AIDS and “Sugaria Granules Healthy Nutriment Soup” for diabetes. They have amazing treatment effect; especially the former has made great success in the five countries of Africa.

Since 18th February 2009 we have started the clinical trial on curing AIDS/HIV with our product---“7 Wonder Healthy Nutriment Soup” in the most authoritative AIDS/HIV experimental base China. The objectives have been taking the product for exactly two months. Their symptoms have been improved significantly for example, the weight gains more than 6 kg, and the highest increase of 19 kg. Skin itch was disappeared after 4-days service. Skin ulceration was nearly recovered and patients obviously looked spirit. On 18th April the report of blood test showed that CD4 increases 50 to 100, and the highest increases 300.

I suggest that you should look for some people living with AIDS/HIV and try our product.
Contact us @
aidqurebio.tech@yahoo.fr
Or +229 97480945
S&E Bio-technology Development Ltd. (HK)
Re: A Solution On How Treat Aids/hiv Positive & Diabetes by Nobody: 1:25am On May 16, 2009
PLEASE BROTHERS AND SISTERS, DISREGARD THE POSTER'S ABOVE STATEMENT AS HE IS NOT IN HIS RIGHT MIND!!!!!!!
OLE, THIEF, BARAWO!!!!!!!!
there are no cure for HIV/AIDS and anyone who finds a cure today will be flooded with publicity and will instantly be a MULTITRILLIONAIRE!!!!!

!419       9!419             419!419!4     
             9!419   419!419           !419!419!419   
           19!419   41   419          9!4            419! 
         419 419          419          9!41          419! 
        !41   419          419           !419!419!419!
      9!4     419          419              19!419!419!
  19!419!419!4       419                       9!419       
419!419!419!4       419                       9!41         
                 419          419                    19!4           
                 419          419                  419!         
                 419   419!419!41        419!   
                 419   419!419!41     9!41       

Re: A Solution On How Treat Aids/hiv Positive & Diabetes by Nobody: 1:38am On May 16, 2009
here is a LINK to the REAL company and its product
http://www.aidqure.com/products_02.html

On the REAL website THEY DONT CLAIM TO CURE HIV/AIDS WITH THAT PRODUCT., so how could the poster?! is he changing the product in his own basement, does he have a special lab where he secretly RETEST and change the product?!
this wonder drug is just some cheap chinese herbal shit that they sell all over the world to dying patient who would try anYTHING OUT OF DESPERATION. this product might help like any antiretroviral drugs but in NO WAY CURE THE DISEASE!!!!

and by the way, that number is not a Chinese number but a REPUBLIC OF BENIN number!!!!!!
OLE THIEF BARAWO!!!!!!!!

here is what people should know about HIV/AIDS.
there are many ANTIRETROVIRAL drugs that will make your viral load undetectable to HIV tests. meaning that you would still be infected but the test would show HIV negative. this is what many people use to trick desperate people around the world.
dont get it twisted, as of may 2009, THERE IS STILL NO CURE FOR HIV AIDS!!!!!
Re: A Solution On How Treat Aids/hiv Positive & Diabetes by Iranoladun(f): 11:11am On May 16, 2009
@MrJayBrown I agree with your submission, there is no cure for HIV/AIDS. But do you have to type a page filled with '419' to drive home your message?
Re: A Solution On How Treat Aids/hiv Positive & Diabetes by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 16, 2009
Sorry but i get so PISSED OFF when some 419/thief/bastard is putting such a big lie out there as crazy as this one and that MAYBE, just maybe, some poor soul will believe it and then die because they stopped taking the real medication that could help them.
to each their own if they  want to take a greedy persons money with some bullshit 419 scam BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH.
they are really unscrupulous!!!!!! someone should ban such people that post stuff like that!
anyway, i updated my post.
Re: A Solution On How Treat Aids/hiv Positive & Diabetes by babymi2(f): 11:48am On May 18, 2009
there are many ANTIRETROVIRAL drugs that will make your viral load undetectable to HIV tests. meaning that you would still be infected but the test would show HIV negative. this is what many people use to trick desperate people around the world.

please MRBROWN JAY can u send the name of the ANTIRETROVIRAL drugs dat will make viral load undetectable to HIV tests to my mail pls baby2010@yahoo.com
Re: A Solution On How Treat Aids/hiv Positive & Diabetes by babymi2(f): 11:50am On May 18, 2009

please MRBROWN JAY can u send the name of the ANTIRETROVIRAL drugs dat will make viral load undetectable to HIV tests to my mail pls baby2010@rocketmail.com
Re: A Solution On How Treat Aids/hiv Positive & Diabetes by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 18, 2009
ok first you have to understand HIV tests.
there are 4 different types of test
1) the test that detect antibody, When someone is infected with HIV the immune system tries to fight off the infection by producing antibodies to the virus. A healthy individual has no antibodies to HIV.
2) the test that identify antigen, p24 Antigen is the protein part of HIV that is produced in large quantities when you have become infected with HIV. there is 2 type of HIV. HIV-1 and HIV-2, HIV2 doesnt produce P24 Antigen, is less easily transmitted, the period between initial infection and illness is longer.
3) the test that detect/monitor viral load. Viral load tests estimate the number of HIV particles in the liquid, or plasma part of the blood. They do this by looking for HIV's genes, which are called HIV RNA.
4) the test that provide an estimate of T-lymphocyte numbers (cell phenotyping)

the viral load is the amount of HIV particles in the blood of a person living with HIV. The more HIV in the blood, the faster the destruction of the immune system with a more increased risk to the individual of developing opportunistic infections, which may lead to a diagnosis of AIDS.
All viral load tests have a cut-off point below which they cannot reliably detect HIV. This point is called the limit of detection and varies from one testing kit to another. The viral load test estimates the amount of HIV RNA in a sample of blood; the number is described as copies of HIV RNA per millilitre. The test result can be anything from undetectable (less than 50 copies) up to millions of copies.
CD4 counts together with viral load testing give clinicians an idea of how the illness is progressing. The aim of antiretroviral drugs is to increase the CD4 count and drop the levels of HIV RNA in the blood to levels that are undetectable
Viral load tests only measure the amount of HIV in the blood. Even if you have an undetectable viral load this does not mean that your viral load in other parts of your body, such as your lymph nodes, is undetectable.

There are several steps in the HIV life cycle when a person get infected.
step 1. Free virus circulates in the bloodstream.
step 2. HIV attaches to a cell.
step 3. HIV empties its contents into the cell.
step 4. The HIV genetic code (RNA) is used by the reverse transcriptase enzyme to build HIV DNA.
step 5. The HIV DNA is inserted into the infected cell’s DNA by the integrase enzyme.This establishes the HIV infection in the cell.
step 6. When the infected cell reproduces, it activates the HIV DNA, which makes the raw material for new HIV viruses.
step 7. Packets of material for a new virus come together.
step 8. The immature virus pushes out of the infected cell in a process called “budding.”
step 9. The immature virus breaks free of the infected cell.
step 10.The new virus matures: raw materials are cut by the protease enzyme and assembled into a functioning virus.

Each type, or “class”, of ARV drugs attacks HIV in a different way. The first class of anti-HIV drugs was the nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors, also called NRTIs or “nukes”. These drugs block Step 4, where the HIV genetic material is converted from RNA into DNA. The following drugs in this class are used:
Zidovudine (Retrovir, ZDV, AZT)
ddI (Videx, Videx EC, didanosine)
stavudine (Zerit, d4T)
lamivudine (Epivir, lamivudine, 3TC)
Abacavir (Ziagen, ABC)
Tenofovir (a nucleotide; Viread, TDF)
Combivir (zidovudine/lamivudine combination)
Trizivir (zidovudine/lamivudine/Abacavir combination)
Emtricitabine (Emtriva, FTC)
Truvada (emtricitabine and tenofovir combination)
Epzicom (lamivudine and abacavir combination)

Another class of drugs blocks the same step of the life cycle, but in a different way. These are the non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors, or NNRTIs. Four have been approved:
Nevirapine (Viramune, NVP)
Delavirdine (Rescriptor, DLV)
Efavirenz (Sustiva or Stocrin, EFV)
Etravirine (Intelence, ETR)

The third class of ARV drugs is the protease inhibitors or PIs. These drugs block Step 10, where the raw material for new HIV virus is cut into specific pieces. Ten protease inhibitors are approved:
Saquinavir (Invirase, SQV)
Indinavir (Crixivan, IDV)
Ritonavir (Norvir, RTV)
Nelfinavir (Viracept, NFV)
Amprenavir (Agenerase, APV)
Lopinavir/ritonavir (Kaletra or Aluvia, LPV/r, combination of lopinavir and ritonavir)
Atazanavir (Reyataz, ATZ)
Fosamprenavir (Lexiva or Telzir, FPV)
Tipranavir (Aptivus, TPV)
Darunavir (Prezista, DRV)

A newer class of ARV drugs is entry inhibitors. They prevent HIV from entering a cell by blocking Step 2 of the life cycle. Two drugs of this type have been approved:
Enfuvirtide (Fuzeon, T-20)
Maraviroc (Selzentry or Celsentri, MVC)

The newest type of ARV drug is the integrase inhibitor. They prevent HIV from inserting its genetic code into the human cell's code. The first drug of this type is:
Raltegravir (Isentress, RGV)

Antiretroviral drugs are usually used in combinations of three or more drugs from more than one class.
there is no "best combination" of ARVs. depending on each individuals, your doctor will prescribe what he feels is the best cocktail for you.
When three different ARVs are used, the combination is known as Highly Active AntiRetoviral Therapy (HAART).
Re: A Solution On How Treat Aids/hiv Positive & Diabetes by disire: 2:10pm On May 20, 2009
Just go see the doctor if you have been diagnosed to be HIV positive.

take the drugs as though you life depends on it, Pray to God also as though your life depends on it and wait for a miracle.

because as of today, there is no known cure for HIV/AIDS
Re: A Solution On How Treat Aids/hiv Positive & Diabetes by segzicres(m): 1:14pm On May 21, 2009
scam alert!!!
Re: A Solution On How Treat Aids/hiv Positive & Diabetes by deardoc: 10:52pm On May 24, 2009
hello all,
i quite agree with Mr Brown jay. Dont mind all these people that claim to cure AIDS/HIV. Its true some drugs can be used to reduce the viral load to even undetectable level but it doesnt mean the person is cured. The problem with some of the antiviral drugs is the side effect but you have to do what you have to do. i would strongly recommend some immune boosting drugs so that those infected can live a better life. Even some soldiers that were supposedly cured by Abalaka, came out to say they were still positive. if there is any hope of cure discovered,it would surely go public.see an example of the Diabetic cure discovered by the Nigerian. it was in the media despite the fact that the clinical trials have not been concluded.
i would advise patients to take supplements like spirulina, jobelyn and so on.you can check them out on the net.

Also something i have discovered recently that has helped a lot of people including those with immuno suppressive diseases like cancer, HIV and others is[b] BIODISC[/b].Note that i did not say cure but it helps to reduce the side effect of most of these drugs and also improve your way of life which i feel is good enough.

i am still conducting my research on the use of the Disc for many illnesses such as above and others like hypertension,diabetes,insomnia,pains and my latest patient with lumbar spondylosis with wasting of the leg muscles and many patients have been giving me a lot of testimonies. but there is individual variation as to the time they feel better.On the average however,you should begin to feel better by the 2nd month.

if you are interested to learn more about the disc, Type BIODISC on google.or go to

www.biodisc-ng..com

Anyone can contact me on this number if you need clarification or any questions
08055180507 or mail faithsurvey2@gmail.com

By the way,I'm a medical practitioner but always look for natural means of treating illnesses cos as we know most orthodox drugs has Side effects.I DID NOT SAY ALL NATURAL HERBS ARE SAFE.

cheers
Re: A Solution On How Treat Aids/hiv Positive & Diabetes by ghest: 5:03am On Sep 24, 2013
my name is Belinda, i want to give almighty praise to Dr OJE who help me to cure my HIV/AID, please help me to give thanks to him he is a great man who God send from heaven to save people's life, this man also save the life of my friend who have HIV/AID, please thank this man for me, also if you have any type of problem you can also contact him to help you out on it, he is a wonderful man, his email is temple.of.solution.center@gmail.com contact him now for him to help you too, you can also reach him on phone if you are in his country Nigeria: 08164124752

Re: A Solution On How Treat Aids/hiv Positive & Diabetes by loisella(f): 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
DIABETES is the result of insufficient production of insulinby the pancrease,
Symptoms includes frequent urination, sugar in urine, tiredness, fatique and unable to go about normal daily activities,
Medications that help diabetic patients or prebents diabetes includes;
Cordycep,which enhances immune fuctions and used for kidnet problems
Danshen pill, improves metabolic diseases like diabetes
.Propolis softgel capsules, which adjust blood fat reduces blood pressure and so on.
Bitter melon,royal jelly and deepure tea.
for more info on these diabetes medication call
08038115542 or

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For May 30 2021 In Nigeria / Tongue Blisters / COVID-19 Update For May 20 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.