Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Aids/hiv /staph Information. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Aids/hiv /staph Information. (1659 Views)

Show Empathy Towards People With AIDS/HIV / How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph / A Solution On How Treat Aids/hiv Positive & Diabetes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aids/hiv /staph Information. by hope4hiv: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2009
FOR THOSE THAT STILL HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX I WANT TO ADVISE YOU THAT
HIV IS REAL ,SO PROTECT YOURSELF BY ABSTAINING FROM CASUAL AND UNPROTECTED SEX , IF YOU CANNOT THEN GO AHEAD TO GET A PARTNER BUT BEFORE YOU EVEN HAVE SEX WITH YOUR PARTNER MAKE SURE YOU BOTH GO FOR AN HIV TEST FIRST TO BE SURE, IT IS NOT A SHAMEFUL THING TO ASK YOUR PARTNER THAT YOU SHOULD GO FOR AN HIV TEST .IF YOUR PARTNER REALLY LOVE YOU THEM HE/SHE SHOULD NOT TAKE AN OFFENSE REMEMBER IT IS ONE LIFE AND YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO BEAR WHATEVER YOU MAKE OUT OF IT .

IF YOU HAVE BEEN TESTED POSITIVE TO HIV/AIDS?PANIC NOT, FEAR NOT AND DON'T BE DOWN CASTED THE BULGARIAN ELIXIR WOULD BE OF GREAT HELP TO YOUR HEALTH ,IT GOES DIRECTLY INTO YOUR BLOOD TO FIGHT THE VIRUS , DESTROYS THE VIRUS CELLS THEREBY IMPROVING YOUR CD4 CELLS.THE CHOICE IS YOURS ,DON'T JUST SIT AND KEEP THINKING ABOUT THE FEAR OF AN IMPENDING DEATH, SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TESTED HIV POSITIVE AND ARE STILL LIVING IN GOOD HEALTH THE CHOICE IS YOURS .

TO BUY THE BULGARIAN ELIXIR
CALL NOW 07057611040 OR EMAIL hopeforhiv2day@yahoo.com
http://hopeforhiv.weebly.com
FOR COUNSELING ALSO CALL 07057611040

DON'T BE SHY YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST PERSON TO LET ME KNOW YOU HAVE HIV SO BE FREE TO SHARE WITH ME AND YOU WILL BE RELIEVED

The virus that causes ‘ Aids HIV belongs to a family of viruses known as retroviruses. HIV

looks like a rolled up porcupine. It contain two snakes like single strands of RNA along
with reverse transcripts firmly wrapped up in a core, which resembles a core with a dimple

at its base. This core is protected by a spherical shell of protein which, in turn is

encapsulated by an envelope which has a knob like protein sticking out of its surface,

giving HIV its characteristic appearance.

On entering the white blood cells known as CD 4 cells, HIV sheds its coats to expose its

true colors deadly genetic machinery which masterminds the production of its own DNA and

sees to it that this gets inserted into the DNA of the host cell. The viral DNA has enough

power and information to direct the destiny of the cell. It can force the cell to

manufacture raw material, which if it so desires, can give rise to several new copies of

HIV. However due to certain trigger and regulatory mechanisms, the viral DNA lies dormant in

the host cell for several years before it begins to do the damage. By virtue of its slow

action, HIV is classified under a subgroup of retroviruses called lento viruses (lentos –

slow). AIDS

People infected with HIV may take 7 – 10 years to develop AIDS. AIDS is an acronym for the

Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. AIDS is not a single disease but it is a syndrome- a

set of diseases, which results from the destruction of the body’s defenses by human immune

deficiency virus, HIV.

FOR THOSE THAT STILL HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX I WANT TO ADVISE YOU THAT
HIV IS REAL ,SO PROTECT YOURSELF BY ABSTAINING FROM CASUAL AND UNPROTECTED SEX , IF YOU CANNOT THEN GO AHEAD TO GET A PARTNER BUT BEFORE YOU EVEN HAVE SEX WITH YOUR PARTNER MAKE SURE YOU BOTH GO FOR AN HIV TEST FIRST TO BE SURE, IT IS NOT A SHAMEFUL THING TO ASK YOUR PARTNER THAT YOU SHOULD GO FOR AN HIV TEST .IF YOUR PARTNER REALLY LOVE YOU THEM HE/SHE SHOULD NOT TAKE AN OFFENSE REMEMBER IT IS ONE LIFE AND YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO BEAR WHATEVER YOU MAKE OUT OF IT .

IF YOU HAVE BEEN TESTED POSITIVE TO HIV/AIDS?PANIC NOT, FEAR NOT AND DON'T BE DOWN CASTED THE BULGARIAN ELIXIR WOULD BE OF GREAT HELP TO YOUR HEALTH ,IT GOES DIRECTLY INTO YOUR BLOOD TO FIGHT THE VIRUS , DESTROYS THE VIRUS CELLS THEREBY IMPROVING YOUR CD4 CELLS.THE CHOICE IS YOURS ,DON'T JUST SIT AND KEEP THINKING ABOUT THE FEAR OF AN IMPENDING DEATH, SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TESTED HIV POSITIVE AND ARE STILL LIVING IN GOOD HEALTH THE CHOICE IS YOURS .

TO BUY THE BULGARIAN ELIXIR
CALL NOW 07057611040 OR EMAIL hopeforhiv2day@yahoo.com
http://hopeforhiv.weebly.com
FOR COUNSELING ALSO CALL 07057611040

DON'T BE SHY YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST PERSON TO LET ME KNOW YOU HAVE HIV SO BE FREE TO SHARE WITH ME AND YOU WILL BE RELIEVED
Re: Aids/hiv /staph Information. by hope4hiv: 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2010
@steamboat,you have severally talk over and over about the cure for HIV , i dedicate myself to make research into this HIV/Aids thing especially following international scientist and other intrested stake holders working tirelessly in finding a cure for this health challenge called HIV.i do not belong to school of thought that says there will never be a cure to HIV ,many have turned HIV to a very super health challenge and have concluded that there will never be a cure for it because of the contents of its advertisement and campaign.whenever the issue of HIV cure comes up people tends to nail the person to the cross or stone the person to death ,at the same time i do not blame them anyway because in the years past people who have tried to make effort in their cure trial did not work out ,but making a trial is not a sin anyway it will continue on and on and eventually when there is a cure it will also be like an accident .
My main purpose of replying you is this ,let us be more serious and objective this time ,you say you know a man that cures HIV right ,okay good,where is this man?he uses herbs right?i am not asking the kind of herbs he uses because that is what many would ask for which the man may not want to expose for now ,you also said you know people who have been cured?do you have their medical results before the herbal treatments ?was the test conducted in a reputable laboratory which proves the patients as positive?and after the herbal treatments was any medical test conducted again to prove the patients negative ?the patients how do they feel now apart from the medical test? ,Every Nigerian would believe that this is a set up and arrangement meaning the patients you claim you have cured are your people,I DO NOT KNOW YOU,I MET YOU HERE IN NAIRALAND ,THIS ISSUE IS A VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE ,EVERY NAIRALANDER IS INTRESTED IN IT ,THE WHOLE WORLD IS INTRESTED .NOW LET US BE MORE PRACTICAL I HAVE MANY HIV + PATIENTS THAT CALLS ME FOR COUNSELLINGS ,THEY ARE NOT MEMBER OF MY FAMILY THEY JUST SEE MY NUMBER AND CONTACT ME,IF TRULY YOUR MAN CURES HIV ,I WILL BRING AT LEAST TWO HIV + PATIENTS TO HIM ,WITH PROVEN MEDICAL REPORT FROM A VERY GOOD AND MODERN LABORATORY AND ALSO WITH AN NIMR REPORT TO PROVE THEY ARE TRULY POSITIVE ,YOU CAN MAKE EVERY RECORD ,I WILL AS WELL COME WITH A HIGH RANK POLICE MAN AND A LAWYER JUST TO WITNESS IT ALL AT THE BEGINNING AND MAKE IT MORE AUTHENTIC ,THEN AFTER THE HERBAL TREATMENTS THEN THE PATIENTS WOULD GO BACK FOR THE TEST AND LET SEE WHAT HAPPENED.I think there should not be an excuse for this if truly there is a cure surely if they are cured then the whole world would know this and it will be a thing of pride ,i tell you no matter the conspiracy locally or internationally this man will be brought to limelight because i will work it out.call me hope4hiv8@gmail.com ,
Truth shall prevail.
Re: Aids/hiv /staph Information. by anonxxxx: 10:23am On Apr 06, 2010
To all,i have used and still using this Bulgaria Elixir,it works but does not substitute ARV because it is not too powerful but it still helps to reduce the viral load.
If you call hopeforhiv he will give you the drug for 15,000 but the drug is sold for 3500 at Suite 315,opic plaza,mobolaji bankAnthony way,Ikeja.(they are the distributors)

@hopeforhiv dear if you claim to want to help people living with HIV its not by extortion.because you know they will pay anything to get a better treatment.
reply me if you didn't sell the drug for 15k while its sold for 3500k and i will call you to remind you of myself.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Tasted/seen A Prepared Moringa Tea Before? / Ebola High Risk Feared As TB Joshua Refuses To Cancel Convention / Top Ten Medical Apps For Medical Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.