Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC (65314 Views)

Biafra: UK Dailymail Call Nnamdi Biafra Activist And Buhari A Terrorist / Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter) / #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by freshvine(f): 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
The caption should be : Biafrans protest over their director's unlawful detention.
Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by bakila: 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
onatisi:
We have been saying it that buhari is too old and mentally too slow to rule in these modern times.he just gave attention to kanu and his agenda . If they have not arrested kanu ,by now many would have been seeing kanu as a noise maker whose noise ruffles no one . But the guy just sold them the cheapest trick and the DSS swallowed it like cows . Now all the international spotlight been given to this matter will be encouraging the agitators and as time goes on some Ibo elites will have no choice but to support them. Because they wont want to be seen as enemies of their ppl. I wont be surprised if this iPob group start collecting taxes or money from ppl living in those affected areas in order to pursue their cause
They have being doing that for a while now. Nnamdi will face his trial. Buhari acted smartly by not sending troops to kill the protesters. Close market- na you market. March-na you leg. So long as Nigeria is a sovereign country you can't call her zoo and promote genocide or overawe her, even if you are Shakau when your show yourself at our airport, you Liberty will vanish. That is what the constitution says.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by naijapips02: 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
ochestraone:
just as no investor will near the north till heaven comes,

is that your plan? so you guys want to turn the east to another north east? it wont work for you.
Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by J4justice: 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ioannes:

what is the name of the level 16 civil servant that stood bail for him

You mean there is no Igbo man that possesses grade level 16 (civil servant) that could take him on bail? I can tell you that there are thousands and one and even a non-igbo who can willingly volunteer to stand for his bail.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by bakila: 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
freshvine:
The caption should be : Biafrans protest over their director's unlawful detention.

Nop, over their director's inability to fulfill bail conditions.
Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by sukkot: 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
mykel231:
Because Nigeria is making them unhappy.
nigeria is making everyone unhappy except the polithiefcians so shouldnt you join hand with your yoruba and hausa brothers to fight all the politicians
? instead of this your mis-directed biafra agitation that is a pipe dream and a useless pipe dream at that ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by trigar12(m): 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
Kestolovee95:

your brown roof region wey don develop, why una people dem still dey hungry? grin

No be hunger and backwardness dey make your apku eating jobless youth dey run up n down. grin ... south east is one ugly region

Dirty ppl grin

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by zikmarty: 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
this is exactly why God didn't just kill Satan the moment he revolted against Him.
Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by Lilimax(f): 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
Provided it's a peaceful protest, no qualms embarassed Stay safe wherever you're.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by cao(f): 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
**shrugs**
Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by Forwetinnah: 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
CriticalThought:

There is nothing wrong in asking for Biafra. If the FG has nothing to hide or be afraid off, call a referendum and let the people decide

Refe-gini?? When the North and some of their Western Counterparts have not had their crude oil stupor? The only thing keeping this country together is the black gold down South...remove that from the equation and the mallams retreat to their tents. Nigeria is a sham, let's not lie to ourselves..no need staying together

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
Aigbofa:

Nnamdi Kanu on radio Biafra called for genocide against other Nigerians, the same people you accused of not supporting his release.

but he has met all the conditions for bail, why is he still being detained?

Is that not lawlessness/dictatorship?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
If does guy have had access to good education I sure that they would not be protesting today.
Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by onatisi(m): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
bakila:

They have being doing that for a while now. Nnamdi will face his trial. Buhari acted smartly by not sending troops to kill the protesters. Close market- na you market. March-na you leg. So long as Nigeria is a sovereign country you can't call her zoo and promote genocide or overawe, even if you are Shakau when you show yourself our airport, you Liberty will vanish. That is what the constitution says.
they wont dock kanu . It is too risky . They will just detain him and let the ppl wear themselves out.
Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
Banter1:
that's why your signature says "Proudly 5%". You're incomplete.

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
If you're Igbo which I'm very sure you're not,you would understand what we go through in the hands of other Nigerians.I think the time is up for Nigeria to part ways because the union has never worked and will never work.I prefer to live a miserable life in Biafra than to live like a king in this cursed country.If you've traveled out of Nigeria for once,you'll know that Nigeria is really the worst zoo in the world.I' m so sorry for saying the truth.
MIPNIG:
Buhari just made this t.wat a global star... Look at the name tag - human right activist? What nonsense. I am Igbo and Kanu does not represent my believe. Change in name is not same as calling for accountability of leaders. This movement would have first of all focused on our regional leaders to account for the allocations they have mismanaged under Nigeria. This movement would have proposed a weaker federal government under Nigeria and call for regional resource control in order to drive healthy competition across board.

Instead, this british citizen called Kanu is calling for guns and bullets and hatred for other tribes. This is absolute rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
" I HAVE GRADUALLY COME TO SEE THAT, IN A
DANGEROUS AND LARGELY HOSTILE WORLD, IT IS
ESSENTIAL TO JEWS (BIAFRANS) TO HAVE SOME
COUNTRY WHICH IS THEIRS, SOME RELIGION WHERE
THEY ARE NOT SUSPECTED ALIENS, SOME STATE WHICH
EMBODIES WHAT IS DISTINCTIVE TO THEIR CULTURE"
===BERTRAND ARTHUR WILLIAM RUSSELL

GOD BLESS UNITED STATES OF BIAFRA!!!

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
J4justice:

You mean there is no Igbo man that possesses grade level 16 (civil servant) that could take him on bail? I can tell you that there are thousands and one and even a non-igbo who can willingly volunteer to stand for his bail.

of course there are. the question is, which one is willing to risk his job to stand in for a terrorist. if you are a level 16 officer would you?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
I don't know when it became the job of the president to free this idiot called kanu.. I thought it is best if the president doesn't interfere in such matters and allow the institutions involved to settle it. if behari instruct the release of this man many will go ahead and call him a dictator and that he is interfering in judicial process. ibgo people I tire for una. always making ridiculous assertion and telling fabricated stories to get attention. I watched the video that the man was asking for guns and bullet and what was funny was that he could not even answer simple question properly and he is the one who is leading this so called movement. well I belive in one nigeria and I always do. if greed for oil and hate for other tribes is what the igbos choose then the game is on. but they will be disappointed because nigeria will be great and we will live to witness it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by abduljabbar4(m): 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
str8talk1:

Tufìakwá...impossicánt...who gave u liver a Bastard dat ur leaders like Kwankaso has attested to be proud of over 15million Almajiris(NATURAL, RELIGIOUS & CULTURAL BASTARDS) to call pple(Israelites relatives) dat attach value to child upbringing bastards to comment?
OAM4J
AFam4eva
Seun

Another culprit
Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by AkwaIbomrep1: 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
the hatred I have for this country is bigger than vy canis majoris star,what pains me most is this our epileptic power supply, from nepa to phcn, to cedc very soon they will change it HIV ....nonsense ! give us Biafra then if I don't see the diff. I will then blame my self .....Akwa ibom edakeda u too dakkada , Abasi adiong Biafra my land #VisitAkwaibom

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by tonychristopher: 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
BUHARI HAS FINALLY MADE A FOOOL OF HIMSELF BY PLAYING INTO THE HANDS OF NNAMDI KALU. HE HAS FINALLY MADE HIM POPULAR NOW HE IS A ROCK STAR WITH MILLION FOLLOWERSHIP. KEEP HIM IN JAIL...HE BECOMES MORE POPULAR AND HIS FOLLOWERS WILL START LOSING PATIENCE AND YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS TO THE FRACTURED NIGERIAN POLITY...BRING HIM OUT OF JAIL..HE GETS A HEROS WELCOME NAD HE VGATHERS MORE COURAGE

NOW BUHARI IS JUST DAFT BY JAILING THIS MAN. THI IS NOT 1967...THIS IS ICT AGE

THINGS GO VIRAL IN FEW MINUTES

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by miqos02(m): 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
ok
Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by abduljabbar4(m): 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
vamsexy:

Do dey rily want to be alone...d answer is NO...dey hv been askd to go...wif der five eastern state but instead tryin to add people who will neva be and can neva bepart of dat so called bastard nation biafra...if dey rily want to go let dem cut and go wif imo,anambra,ebonyi,abia and enugu only...we won't hv any objections but dey shld simply stp addin us to dat foolish struggle of derz...if not we nigeria d gr8 zoo will give dem same drugs of 1970s....

You have something precious and thats what they are after. You know what im talking about
Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by magaux: 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Bastard. You will get biafra in your dreams
That is the zoo speaking, i can sense your fear should Biafra Republic be declared. Nigeria is nothing without Biafra, that's why they can't let us go.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
bakila:

They have being doing that for a while now. Nnamdi will face his trial. Buhari acted smartly by not sending troops to kill the protesters. Close market- na you market. March-na you leg. So long as Nigeria is a sovereign country you can't call her zoo and promote genocide or overawe, even if you are Shakau when you show yourself our airport, you Liberty will vanish. That is what the constitution says.

Guy are you from the North?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by abduljabbar4(m): 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
Holyman3:

Parasite.. Why are you shivering already?

You think you have beans and onions, let's see how difficult it is to cultivate and harvest beans.

You better wake up from ur sleep. Biafra will only come in your dreams. We are the ones to decide whether you will leave or not
Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Booooohari the Zoo Keeper of Almajiris doesn't want Nnamdi released. Forget this hogwash about a level 16 civil servant, people have volunteered to no avail...the same way they made some believe Akpabio tried to beat traffic and crashed his car when indeed the accident was staged to eliminate him. The media is being used to mislead o

just mention the name of one that volunteered. that shouldn't be difficult.

as for Akpabio, lol thanks for making me laugh this evening. seriously, thanks.

pls just out of curiosity, who wanted to kill him?
Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by abduljabbar4(m): 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Your mama toto.

... Is finer than ur mamas own cos it aint infested with maggots
Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by AAinEqGuinea: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
But even the greatest get locked up wink wink wink cool cool cool
[img]http://3.bp..com/-YTvb-3BlIqQ/TwTiGFa0DYI/AAAAAAAAA-0/eHqj8u7q_kE/s1600/MX-1.jpg[/img]

FreeNnamdi

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by bakila: 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
onatisi:
they wont dock kanu . It is too risky . They will just detain him and let the ppl wear themselves out.
That is it. Now you now what a General will do. Alternatively he would be docked in Abuja and nothing will happen.
Re: Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC by abduljabbar4(m): 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Terrorist goat. But you want Palestine to be free from Israel, right?... undecided

We are only showing them the power we have over them. We the almajiris/yorobbers are the ones to decide whether they will go or not. Its not thaat we need them but we want to display our supremacy over them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) / Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters / Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.