Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,659 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

Simple Solution To Biafra Agitations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simple Solution To Biafra Agitations (1237 Views)

Finally Germany Responds To BIAFRA Agitations / Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina / Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Solution To Biafra Agitations by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
FGN should just nationalise all Igbo properties all over the nation. Until allegiance is paid to the nation... Also the properties in the South East should be held in trust until the issues of loyalty is resolved..... People clamoring for war should not be economically empowered... Not all wars involve guns
Cc
Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Solution To Biafra Agitations by JBismarck(m): 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hmm?
Re: Simple Solution To Biafra Agitations by benedictnsi(m): 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
The Op is mad and he is calling uncle lalacious lala to come and join him in this madness.....

Onye Ära

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Solution To Biafra Agitations by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
benedictnsi:
The Op is mad and he is calling uncle lalacious lala to come and join him in this madness.....

Onye Ära
It takes a madman to identify the other...sorry you're wrong this time...

1 Like

Re: Simple Solution To Biafra Agitations by amiskurie(m): 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
Incase any foolish man wants to relocate,beep me up....I can now buy up one dozen house in Lagos for as low as 1m

Between,only foolish igbo man would support this agitation with no directions.
Re: Simple Solution To Biafra Agitations by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
amiskurie:
Incase any foolish man wants to relocate,beep me up....I can now buy up one dozen house in Lagos for as low as 1m

Between,only foolish igbo man would support this agitation with no directions.
Save money up but not in an Igbo dominated bank!

2 Likes

Re: Simple Solution To Biafra Agitations by benedictnsi(m): 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
angels09:

It takes a madman to identify the other

On the contrary, madmen doesn't identify with each other, they can only have cases with sane people not madmen like you are....... Keep proving yourself mad
Re: Simple Solution To Biafra Agitations by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
benedictnsi:

On the contrary, madmen doesn't identify with each other, they can only have cases with sane people not madmen like you are....... Keep proving yourself mad
Madness is when you agitate for a fairy State like Biafra while all your assets are in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Simple Solution To Biafra Agitations by amiskurie(m): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
benedictnsi:

Onye Ära

I know what u are not,and what u are

You are not visionary

U are not a successful igbo man

U have not been to places

U are poor and jobless

U are illiterate

U are not a celebrity

U are not an investor

U are not a home owner

U don't have proper education

U dont have a live

2 Likes

Re: Simple Solution To Biafra Agitations by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
amiskurie:

I know what u are not,and what u are

You are not visionary

U are not a successful igbo man

U have not been to places

U are poor and jobless

U are illiterate

U are not a celebrity

U are not an investor

U are not a home owner

U don't have proper education

U dont have a live
Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Simple Solution To Biafra Agitations by amiskurie(m): 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
angels09:

Madness is when you agitate for a fairy State like Biafra while all your assets are in Lagos

He doesn't

Which sane igbo man will join this aimless agitation.did u see any meaningful igbo man talk abt it.
Did u see celebrities talk?
Enyeama is igbo,did he talk?
Iwayanwun and patience azukwor are igbo did they talk?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Solution To Biafra Agitations by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
OP This might be better ....

An INFORMATION NIGERIA reader, Aliyu Akeem thinks Igbo people who are agitating for the Biafra nation can go about it in a different way; other than violent protest or war. In lieu of this, he offered some suggestions on how they can successfully pull out of Nigeria without violent protest or war. Below are his suggestions;
Dear Biafrans I support your struggle 100% but my problem is your approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and I can assure you it’s going to work out successfully. If you can unite and follow the following steps then I can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.
STEP 1: Withdraw all your services from Nigeria as you are the backbone of the country.
STEP 2: Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e. .g. Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3: Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria.
STEP 4: Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. You are very industrious people, you will be better off without it.
STEP 5: Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without your Tax.
STEP 6: Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate home until this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate.
STEP 7: Lock up all your shops in Idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in remote villages across the country.
STEP 8: Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge, stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9: Make sure you make your Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10: This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan.
Finally, make sure you don’t fight it with weapons. Igbo kwenu!!! hee!.

1 Like

Re: Simple Solution To Biafra Agitations by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
angels09:

Yoruba people abeg wetin concern una with igbo assets in Lagos grin grin

Uba no get shame
Re: Simple Solution To Biafra Agitations by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
drylman:
OP This might be better ....

An INFORMATION NIGERIA reader, Aliyu Akeem thinks Igbo people who are agitating for the Biafra nation can go about it in a different way; other than violent protest or war. In lieu of this, he offered some suggestions on how they can successfully pull out of Nigeria without violent protest or war. Below are his suggestions;
Dear Biafrans I support your struggle 100% but my problem is your approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and I can assure you it’s going to work out successfully. If you can unite and follow the following steps then I can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.
STEP 1: Withdraw all your services from Nigeria as you are the backbone of the country.
STEP 2: Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e. .g. Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3: Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria.
STEP 4: Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. You are very industrious people, you will be better off without it.
STEP 5: Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without your Tax.
STEP 6: Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate home until this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate.
STEP 7: Lock up all your shops in Idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in remote villages across the country.
STEP 8: Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge, stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9: Make sure you make your Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10: This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan.
Finally, make sure you don’t fight it with weapons. Igbo kwenu!!! hee!.
Good but it will be better if we make sure they do by enforcing these resolutions on them!
Re: Simple Solution To Biafra Agitations by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
amiskurie:

He doesn't

Which sane igbo man will join this aimless agitation.did u see any meaningful igbo man talk abt it.
Did u see celebrities talk?
Enyeama is igbo,did he talk?
Iwayanwun and patience azukwor are igbo did they talk?

So u want Onyeama n Patience ozokwor to openly say they want biafra

CHISOS CHRIST
Re: Simple Solution To Biafra Agitations by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
chuna1985:

Uba no get shame
Shame to make money? Are you sure you're Igbo?
Re: Simple Solution To Biafra Agitations by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
chuna1985:

So u want Onyeama n Patience ozokwor to openly say they want biafra

CHISOS CHRIST
Y not if the idea has any iota of viability
All I see is a ragtag group of unsuccessful imps trying to ruin what others have laboured for!
Re: Simple Solution To Biafra Agitations by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
chuna1985:

Uba no get shame

All I know is that I must inherit 3 Igbo houses in Lagos. 1 in Lekki, 1 in Ikoyi & 1 in Ikeja. Afterall, all is fair in Luv & War grin

1 Like

Re: Simple Solution To Biafra Agitations by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
Akathriel:

All I know is that I must inherit 3 Igbo houses in Lagos. 1 in Lekki, 1 in Ikoyi & 1 in Ikeja. Afterall, all is fair in Luv & War grin

Keep deceiving ur self. Igbos won't lose a pin in Lagos. U can dream on if it makes u happy.
Re: Simple Solution To Biafra Agitations by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
angels09:

Y not if the idea has any iota of viability
All I see is a ragtag group of unsuccessful imps trying to ruin what others have laboured for!

Ur really confused. Please grow up.
Re: Simple Solution To Biafra Agitations by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
angels09:

Shame to make money? Are you sure you're Igbo?

Nah, yoruba sabi make money I mean personal shame.
Re: Simple Solution To Biafra Agitations by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
chuna1985:

Nah, yoruba sabi make money I mean personal shame.
Nothing about shame is personal.... Get rich or die trying
Re: Simple Solution To Biafra Agitations by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 11, 2015
Morning ipob

(1) (Reply)

Sultan Finally Speaks On Biafra Agitation. / PDP Leading In Bayelsa-Sahara Reporters / Nigerian Boy Gets Stabbed In The Eye During Lagos Street Fight(Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.