Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,868 members, 7,862,900 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... (7060 Views)

The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace / Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining / Not By Sword.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by shevi4mb(m): 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
Medicis:
Muslims often confuse Moses Law with God's Ten Commandment Law, but they are very different.
Moses' law was the temporary, ceremonial law of the Old Testament. All of which foreshadowed the cross(JESUS). This law was added "till the seed should come," and that seed was Jesus Christ (Galatians 3:16, 19). The ritual and ceremony of Moses' law pointed forward to Christ's sacrifice. When He died, this law came to an end, but the Ten Commandments (God's law) "stand fast for ever and ever." Psalm 111:7,8.
There are two laws that are made crystal clear in the following verses below. Daniel 9:10 is talking about God's law and verse 11 is talking about Moses' law:
"Neither have we obeyed the voice of the LORD our God, to walk in HIS LAWS, which he set before us by his servants the prophets."
"Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the LAW OF MOSES the servant of God, because we have sinned against him." Daniel 9:10,11. So when we say we are no more under the law, it simply means we are no longer under the law of Moses. But when Jesus said he has not come to add or reduce to the law, he was refering to Gods law(10 commandment).

Moses acted purely on God's law. Moses had no law. And Jesus never said wen he 'sacrifice' himself as u ppl claim, dat the law will end. Show the verse in ur 'christian testament'. In contrary, he even swear dat none of it will be removed till the end of the world. Pls wake up from your deluded hallucination and go learn the Hebrew version of the bible to knw better. NO STORY OF A PLACE OR AN EVENT CAN BE BETTER UNDERSTOOD EXCEPT IN THE LANGUAGE IT HAPPENED. Human are prone to errors, so, it's better you make ur research well and stop relyin on what your overseers tell u. #emout!!
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Annunaki(m): 6:05am On Nov 12, 2015
shevi4mb:

Like u said to the other NL, show me the verse or chapter it's written in d bible ( ur assumed new testament)

Acts 15:1-10, Romans 10:4, galatians 5:4, galatians 3:10
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Annunaki(m): 6:12am On Nov 12, 2015
shevi4mb:

Like u said to the other NL, show me the verse or chapter it's written in d bible ( ur assumed new testament)

Ephesians 2:15

15 He abolished the Jewish Law with its commandments and rules, in order to create out of the two races one new people in union with himself, in this way making peace.

The old testament is based on the abolished jewish laws.
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Qasim6(m): 7:16am On Nov 12, 2015
Annunaki:

Acts 15:1-10, Romans 10:4, galatians 5:4, galatians 3:10
pls, all these u quoted, were they words of Jesus Christ. just asking
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Annunaki(m): 8:57am On Nov 12, 2015
Qasim6:

pls, all these u quoted, were they words of Jesus Christ.
just asking

Yes they are tongue
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by shevi4mb(m): 9:17am On Nov 12, 2015
Annunaki:

Ephesians 2:15

15 He abolished the Jewish Law with its commandments and rules, in order to create out of the two races one new people in union with himself, in this way making peace.

The old testament is based on the abolished jewish laws.

Jesus, His family and disciples all kept Old Testament Law. Jesus was Jewish from the tribe of Judah (Hebrews 7:14)

Matthew 5:17 Jesus states, “Think not that I come to destroy the law or the prophets; I come not to destroy, but to fulfill.” Again, Jesus never wrote one single new law or set of commandments. Therefore, what Law was Jesus talking about? He was clearly talking about the Old Testament. That is clear because He mentions the prophets.

Jesus was born the Kings of Jews (Matt. 2:2).

John 1:45 tells us the disciples followed Jesus because He believed the Torah (Old Testament Law).

Jesus never broke one Old Testament Law nor did He ever once say the Law was to be done away with. Saint Paul one of the early christian never broke any law. You ephesian was based on Paul doctrine and People misquote Paul to justify their eating of unclean animals to having ungodly sexual relations.....you totally misquote him. Did Paul ever say not to obey Old Testament Law? Paul, himself, was a Torah observant Jew (Acts 21:29)

Many people call themselves Christians. That simply means we are supposed to obey and follow Christ. If Christ only attended Saturday worship why do 99% of Christians keep the Sabbath on Sunday, the wrong day? If Christ didn’t accept homosexuality why do many churches today accept it? And if Christ wouldn’t eat an unclean pig why do millions of Christians then?
The answers to those questions are simple. We are lazy and obey the worldly and not Christ. To love Christ is to obey His commandments and not our own (John 15:10).

We can continue to argue till next year, but the truth is there...no single religion, even the pagans have their laws....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Annunaki(m): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2015
shevi4mb:

Jesus, His family and disciples all kept Old Testament Law. Jesus was Jewish from the tribe of Judah (Hebrews 7:14)

Matthew 5:17 Jesus states, “Think not that I come to destroy the law or the prophets; I come not to destroy, but to fulfill.” Again, Jesus never wrote one single new law or set of commandments. Therefore, what Law was Jesus talking about? He was clearly talking about the Old Testament. That is clear because He mentions the prophets.

John 1:45 tells us the disciples followed Jesus because He believed the Torah (Old Testament Law).

Jesus never broke one Old Testament Law nor did He ever once say the Law was to be done away with. Saint Paul one of the early christian never broke any law. You ephesian was based on Paul doctrine and People misquote Paul to justify their eating of unclean animals to having ungodly sexual relations.....you totally misquote him. Did Paul ever say not to obey Old Testament Law? Paul, himself, was a Torah observant Jew (Acts 21:29)

Many people call themselves Christians. That simply means we are supposed to obey and follow Christ. If Christ only attended Saturday worship why do 99% of Christians keep the Sabbath on Sunday, the wrong day? If Christ didn’t accept homosexuality why do many churches today accept it? And if Christ wouldn’t eat an unclean pig why do millions of Christians then?
The answers to those questions are simple. We are lazy and obey the worldly and not Christ. To love Christ is to obey His commandments and not our own (John 15:10).

We can continue to argue till next year, but the truth is there...no single religion, even the pagans have their laws....

Matthew 5:17-19King James Version (KJV)

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Romans 10:

4 For Christ is the fulfiment of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
amiskurie:

I swear by the almighty u and I believed in,I saw it,and it was even more gory than the way I stated it.someone pls help find the quote.

U can't even navigate ur way through the bible and u claim u found a verse in it.......an accidental occurrence surely. Shame on you sceptics and hypocrites who go to God's holy words just to find arguments for ur baseless claims. Thus will ur shame continually be exposed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
amiskurie:

I swear by the almighty u and I believed in,I saw it,and it was even more gory than the way I stated it.someone pls help find the quote.

You are even swearing! embarassed
If only u could read the bible with a sincere and open heart.( sighs)

1 Like

Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Medicis(m): 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Medicis(m): 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
Qasim6:

pls, all these u quoted, were they words of Jesus Christ.
just asking
Yes! Inspired by the Holy spirit.
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Medicis(m): 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
shevi4mb:

A muslim trying to teach Christians the bible he doesn't even believe in. Mr Muslim doesn't even know who paul is. How sad!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
Annunaki:

No hypocrisy here the bible makes it clear that the old testament has been done away with. As christians we are under the new testament.
What is it still doing in your bible if the old testament is now invalid?.......hell why was it written in the first place?
Was your God(yahweh) drunk then?

You religious people mennn
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Medicis(m): 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
RomanZeus:

What is it still doing in your bible if the old testament is now invalid?.......hell why was it written in the first place?
Was your God(yahweh) drunk then?

You religious people mennn
THE ATHEIST AND THE MUSLIM... Birds of a feather. One says God is false and the other believes in a false god.

1 Like

Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
Medicis:
THE ATHEIST AND THE MUSLIM... Birds of a feather. One says God is false and the other believes in a false god.
undecided
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by yazach: 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
Annunaki:

Christianity did not exist in the old testament, so those old testament verses you quoted could not possibly be talking about christianity. I need a verse that is based on the christian new testament and not old testament Judaism.

Another dodging tactics as usual, Old testament

Show me where Christianity exist in the new testament undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Annunaki(m): 6:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
yazach:

Another dodging tactics as usual, Old testament

Show me where Christianity exist in the new testament undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I can't believe people that are this daft still exist, christianity started and is based on the teachings of christ in the new testament same way terrorism started and is based on the teachings and actions of mohamed in the quoran.
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by yazach: 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
Annunaki:

[s]I can't believe people that are this daft still exist, christianity started and is based on the teachings of christ in the new testament same way terrorism started and is based on the teachings and actions of mohamed in the quoran.[/s]

Stop Spewing rubbish, you even equate your religion to terrorism there as terrorism is fabricated, so also Christianity is fabricated

Dude!!! you must be a daft of highest order
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Demmzy15(m): 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
Annunaki:

Matthew 5:17-19King James Version (KJV)

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

[s]Romans 10:

4 For Christ is the fulfiment of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.[/s]
Don't play Paul cards here o, show us were Jesus or other disciples said the law is abolished. Remember Paul never saw Jesus and his conversion stories are contradictory, so we need credible proofs. Either from Peter, James, etc.. .. Shikena!!!
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Annunaki(m): 7:55am On Nov 14, 2015
Demmzy15:

Don't play Paul cards here o, show us were Jesus or other disciples said the law is abolished. Remember Paul never saw Jesus and his conversion stories are contradictory, so we need credible proofs. Either from Peter, James, etc.. .. Shikena!!!

Dunce so it is an ignorant mohamedian that will tell me if an apostle of Christ is credible Even the peter you mentioned attested to the credibility of Paul. tongue
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Ubenedictus(m): 8:36am On Nov 14, 2015
Hehehe,
d op just said christianity is reponsible for the world wars.
How can I take him seriously?
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Annunaki(m): 8:48am On Nov 14, 2015
Ubenedictus:
Hehehe,

d op just said christianity is reponsible for the world wars.

How can I take him seriously?

Islamists keep betraying our daft, delude and brain washed they are. The way they reason is so pathetic.
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Demmzy15(m): 11:07am On Nov 14, 2015
Annunaki:

Dunce so it is an ignorant mohamedian that will tell me if an apostle of Christ is credible Even the peter you mentioned attested to the credibility of Paul. tongue
Be careful with your words, answer my question! It's plain and easy, show me where Jesus or other disciples(even Judas) claimed Jesus abolished the law, I don't want Paul words!
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Annunaki(m): 11:26am On Nov 14, 2015
Demmzy15:
Be careful with your words, answer my question! It's plain and easy, show me where Jesus or other disciples(even Judas) claimed Jesus abolished the law, I don't want Paul words!

Dunce read Acts 15:1-10. That was the first church council held by all the apostles and in that meeting they all agreed that Christians are not under the law.
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Demmzy15(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Annunaki:

Dunce read Acts 15:1-10. That was the first church council held by all the apostles and in that meeting they all agreed that Christians are not under the law.
I've read it and I found nothing! WHERE IS IT SAID THAT JESUS ABOLISHED THE LAW AFTER JESUS HIMSELF CLAIMED IT CANT BE BROKEN!
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Annunaki(m): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
Demmzy15:
I've read it and I found nothing! WHERE IS IT SAID THAT JESUS ABOLISHED THE LAW AFTER JESUS HIMSELF CLAIMED IT CANT BE BROKEN!

Didirin Jesus said it can't be broken till the law is fulfilled, the law was fulfilled with the death and resurrection of Christ. And if you actually read acts 15 it was clearly stated that the law was not applicable to gentile converts, abi we are now Jews ni? Okponu buruku!
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Annunaki(m): 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
Demmzy15:

Read it from verse 1 to 30 for better understanding if your shallow brain is to dull to understand that passage.
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Demmzy15(m): 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
Annunaki:

Didirin Jesus said it can't be broken till the law is fulfilled,

Correct!!!

the law was fulfilled with the death and resurrection of Christ.

Did Jesus say this?! undecided If this is the case, Jesus would have clearly stated it. There's no ambiguity in what I asked you!

And if you actually read acts 15 it was clearly stated that the law was not applicable to gentile converts, abi we are now Jews ni? Okponu buruku!

The law they asked about was circumcision and Peter clarified the matter. He never said "the law is abolished with the death of Our Lord Jesus Christ" or did he?! undecided
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by CoolUsername: 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
Medicis:
Please don't insult atheists. We don't want to kill everybody that doesn't agree with us.
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Ajibam: 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Ajibam: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
CoolUsername:
Please don't insult atheists. We don't want to kill everybody that doesn't agree with us.
But you can abort any baby to control birth..
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Annunaki(m): 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
Demmzy15:

Correct!!!

Did Jesus say this?! undecided If this is the case, Jesus would have clearly stated it. There's no ambiguity in what I asked you!

The law they asked about was circumcision and Peter clarified the matter. He never said "the law is abolished with the death of Our Lord Jesus Christ" or did he?! undecided

Read verse 5 again, it clearly stated the "law of moses"

Acts 15:5

5 But some of the believers who belonged to the party of the Pharisees stood up and said, “The Gentiles must be circumcised and told to obey the Law of Moses.”

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download All Apostle Johnson Suleman 2023 Messages (audio Mp3) / Should A Good Christian Drink Alcohol? / Fight Your Battles On Your Knees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.