Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,892 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... (7059 Views)

The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace / Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining / Not By Sword.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by CoolUsername: 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ajibam:

But you can abort any baby to control birth..
Better to terminate a baby that was never born than to have more than you can take care of. So, abortion may not be perfect but it's the only alternative.
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Demmzy15(m): 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
Annunaki:

Read verse 5 again, it clearly stated the "law of moses"

Acts 15:5

5 But some of the believers who belonged to the party of the Pharisees stood up and said, “The Gentiles must be circumcised and told to obey the Law of Moses.”
Yes and I'm yet to see where Peter said the law is abolished with the death of Jesus?! undecided
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Annunaki(m): 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
Demmzy15:

Yes and I'm yet to see where Peter said the law is abolished with the death of Jesus?! undecided

I guess you lack english comprehension skills, you need to pay more attention to your studies instead of wasting your life in mssn. tongue
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Demmzy15(m): 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
Annunaki:

I guess you lack english comprehension skills, you need to pay more attention to your studies instead of wasting your life in mssn. tongue
grin grin It means the law is still in place!
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by yazach: 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
Demmzy15:

He never thought you can let him know he is an ignorance grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Annunaki(m): 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
yazach:

He never thought you can let him know he is an ignorance grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Demmzy15:

Typical daft islamistlet's even assume the obsolete laws are still in place, was it ever directed to gentiles It was strictly for the Jews and the bible made it clear. I asked olodo demmzy15 to read acts 15 to the end, if he wasn't too lazy to read it and his brain was capable of understanding it, it was stated clearly in verse 28 that the law was not applicable to gentile converts.

1 Like

Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Medicis(m): 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
Matthew 22:36-40New International Version (NIV)

36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b] 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by yazach: 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
Annunaki:

[s]Typical daft islamistlet's even assume the obsolete laws are still in place, was it ever directed to gentiles It was strictly for the Jews and the bible made it clear. I asked olodo demmzy15 to read acts 15 to the end, if he wasn't too lazy to read it and his brain was capable of understanding it, it was stated clearly in verse 28 that the law was not applicable to gentile converts. [/s]

Are you saying something? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

@demmzy15! is this thing saying something
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Anas09: 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
Excuse me folks (muslims)
I just have some questions. Here they are, I need answers please.

1). Are there still jews in the world today?

2). Do they still rely on the Old Teastament as a guide?

3). Are there christians in the world today. Do they still accept the Old testament?

4) When last did we hear that either the jews or christian organization has carried out these acts presented in this thread?

5). Ok, fine those passages are there, no denying it, but why are Jews and Christians not acting them out?

6). Are the Acts of Terrorism by Muslim organizations found in the koran?

7). Are the Muslims saying that, becos the Bible have theses passages (whether they are being acted upon or not) that gives them the justification to kill people?

cool. And why are they so incensed against Christians and Jews?

I don't understand it. Here you are a Muslim, with a fresh human head u just beheaded, and I ask you why? But instead of answering me, u turn to the Bible and say, its also wrtten there. But am an adherant to that same Bible, but I don't do it. How come you are doing it, and pointing me to it?
Satan is wicked.
If as I read my Bible, I have come to a place where there's a Prophecy about you Children of the strange woman prevailing over the Seed, I would worry, but what I see happening is a prophecy working itself out.
I keep saying, I wish I'll be alive to see when all the Islamic world will be moved to crush Israel while the whole world watch helplessly. then Yahweh Himself, shall Roah like a Lion against you. He shall prove to U guys that he keeps his coveneat from generation to generation.
On that day, we shall know if Abraham is ur father indeed.
You guys should work hard and bring it to pass.
Wow am so excited. I can't wait to see Prophet Ezekiels prophecy come to pass.
Re: When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... by Demmzy15(m): 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
yazach:

Are you saying something? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

@demmzy15! is this thing saying something
I thought it was Tsetsefly that pass sef, looks like the tin is really paining him! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies / 4 Types Of Sins That Prove That There Are Big Sins And Little Sins / Download All Apostle Johnson Suleman 2023 Messages (audio Mp3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.