Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Can You Allow Your Girl Dress Like This To Go Out Of The House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Girl Dress Like This To Go Out Of The House? (3311 Views)

Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? / Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Your Girl Dress Like This To Go Out Of The House? by exlink10(m): 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
This days ladies no dey agree again. Is all about showing your selling point to see potential buyer which in this case is men. Even if they have a man in their life, they will always look for better once by dressing to fit the culture like my girl friend told me the other day.

Can you really allow your girl dress this way to go out or even accompany you to somewhere even though say na club una dey go? This is outrageous and ladies plz and plz and plz. a lee o da ooo. And no need to argue with me on this because i have seen worst, especially when i went to Ghana for something and when I got to Accra Mall to by somethings eeeh, if you see watin i see eeh. you go no say this world is coming to an end faster than you think.

Make una take am easy ooo ladies

see more at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/can-you-allow-your-girl-dress-like-this.html

1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Girl Dress Like This To Go Out Of The House? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nope for sure

ONLY HARLOTS DRESS LIKE THIS
Re: Can You Allow Your Girl Dress Like This To Go Out Of The House? by exlink10(m): 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
lalasticlala abeg help me reach all this girl way won put men for wahala
Re: Can You Allow Your Girl Dress Like This To Go Out Of The House? by Rapoo(m): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
exlink10:
lalasticlala abeg help me reach all this girl way won put men for wahala

Are u sure u ain't inclusive? grin grin grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Girl Dress Like This To Go Out Of The House? by Rapoo(m): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hell no, can't allow her to wear such
Re: Can You Allow Your Girl Dress Like This To Go Out Of The House? by divinehand2003(m): 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
Yes I will, she might become instant celebrity just looking this way.
Re: Can You Allow Your Girl Dress Like This To Go Out Of The House? by igorekpengmail: 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ahhhh
Ahhhh
Ahhhh
Trailer go follow the wrong road.
Match match the road full of mud and water, so tey e com saggggggg
Kai
Re: Can You Allow Your Girl Dress Like This To Go Out Of The House? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
Yes, I generally dont like people intruding in my life and I never will do same.
Re: Can You Allow Your Girl Dress Like This To Go Out Of The House? by juliusocean(m): 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
my girl hehehehehehehe how d hell will she become my girl in the first place
Re: Can You Allow Your Girl Dress Like This To Go Out Of The House? by MedicalSamwise(m): 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
My gf Yes:!!
My wife....NO AND NEVER
Re: Can You Allow Your Girl Dress Like This To Go Out Of The House? by yomi212(m): 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
My gurl capital NO
Nt to take of my wife
Re: Can You Allow Your Girl Dress Like This To Go Out Of The House? by obontami: 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
[size=20pt]YES [/size]
Re: Can You Allow Your Girl Dress Like This To Go Out Of The House? by yomi212(m): 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
U show say ur own no pass dis one
Re: Can You Allow Your Girl Dress Like This To Go Out Of The House? by Applaner: 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
y not
Re: Can You Allow Your Girl Dress Like This To Go Out Of The House? by philGeo(m): 12:37am On Nov 11, 2015
Yes, because she is my girl not my Wife.
Re: Can You Allow Your Girl Dress Like This To Go Out Of The House? by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 11, 2015
No undecided
Re: Can You Allow Your Girl Dress Like This To Go Out Of The House? by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 11, 2015
how the hell would she have become my girl? undecided
Re: Can You Allow Your Girl Dress Like This To Go Out Of The House? by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 11, 2015
eh ? ew
Re: Can You Allow Your Girl Dress Like This To Go Out Of The House? by queenbetsy(f): 7:11am On Nov 11, 2015
I can't... my body is the temple of the most high
Re: Can You Allow Your Girl Dress Like This To Go Out Of The House? by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 11, 2015
A girl can't just wake up in the morning and decide to dress like dat......

(1) (Reply)

Man Cuts Off His Own Joystick In Sokoto / Big Breasted Woman Followed Around By Men At Computer Village, Ikeja (photos) / Les Prayed For Mrcock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.